Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:53 am

heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

[[We are still waiting, yes?]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 pm

[[Yes. How are you?]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

[[Pretty good. I'm getting a lot more work done with minimal internet haha. And yourself?]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

[[I'm waiting for my online class to begin. It starts on Monday. I'm glad because it's a class that I need to get over with soon.]]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Alexander felt his body relaxing again as soon as Raven's hand found his. He turned and looked down at their entangled fingers and sighed happily as he felt her weight against his side. He gently laid his own head down near hers with his lips close to her forehead. He inhaled her intoxicating scent deeply then placed a tender kiss on her forehead as he listened to what she was saying to him.

His expression could not have been more soft. But he had turned his head again to look over her own so that he would not have to face her. What she said was so comforting...yet at the same time made him feel guilty. She could tell him any secret she had in the world but the one thing that made him what he was...she could never know. He felt her warm, soft hand pull his face back forcing him to look her in the eyes. He winced a bit at her last statement. He was starting to say something when she pulled his face closer to hers. He only had time to speak her name before their lips met.

Alexander's own eyes closed. The kiss felt so meaningful. This was a feeling that he was sure he was never going to get back. But within a matter of weeks, Raven had undone most of the damage inside of him that manifested over a few decades. After the kiss ended, the vampire pulled her in close to his body and wrapped his arms protectively around her. His voice was a little strained as he spoke, "Raven...you've no idea of the number of emotions that I'm feeling just by hearing you say that." He held her a bit tighter and went on, "I'm so happy to hear you trust me...but I'm not worthy of it. I'm keeping my biggest secret from you...a secret that would probably be good for you to know if this were to continue...but I simply can't. I don't want to lose you over it." He pulled back, his mind finally made up, "I promise that in due time I will tell you though. You will know the truth. Just promise me...you won't leave me. I couldn't bear the thought of losing another that I care for." His crystal blue eyes pleaded with her for understanding as he awaited her reply.

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur felt her snap straight up as she heard the growl slip past the vampire's lips. Fear was once again gripping her in her mind. Because of that she found her body frozen. God why did she have to be so weak? Why couldn't she be more like Amelia and stand up to these things? It's not like she had no knowledge of them. She always knew in her heart that these beings were real somewhere. She just wished now that she knew more of how to deal with them rather than just stiffening up.

She felt her body being pushed to the ground and the vampire's weight settled in upon her. At first her eyes had squeezed themselves shut but she opened them again so that she could face her attacker. She at least wanted to see the face of the monster that would kill her.

The tiny girl was preparing herself for the worst when suddenly he spoke of Sebastian. And not in a way that showed he favored him in any way. She found herself confused. Was he showing compassion for her? Vampires were all supposed to be the same. So fueled by their blood lust that they thought nothing of their victims. Like Sebastian.

She was about to say something when he leaned down and put his nose close to her pale neck. Fleur whimpered but did not move. What was the point of fighting anyway? All it would get her was a more drawn out death. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Just do it. I'm not afraid to die. If my blood will help to sustain you then please. Drink. Just please...do me the favor...of leaving at least Raven alone. That's all I want. Leave my only friend alone."

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:Sorry! I got sidetracked with finding a job crying

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

User Image

User Image

There was the feeling of inspiration. That was something that she constantly lived as a slave to. Whenever inspiration struck her, often randomly, Raven was compelled to write. That was the reason why she carried her notebook with her wherever she went. Inspiration was the strongest feeling Raven had ever felt. The feeling that she felt now rivaled it. This feeling--strong, warm, pulsing, and fluttery--was different from inspiration and filled every part of her. Inspiration only filled her mind and her hands. She could feel the warmth from the top of her forehead to the tips of her toes inside her shoes.

His lips responded to her own, and the feeling exploded with more warmth pulsing throughout her body. After an agonizingly short but long period of time, Alexander removed his lips from hers. Replacing the feeling of his lips was the feeling of his arms protectively wrapped around her. Raven relaxed her body into the curve of his and, keeping her eyes closed, rested her head into the crook of his neck. Her arms tightened around his back and locked him into a gentle but firm embrace. She could feel Alexander's lips moving against her hair as he spoke. The air he exhaled swirled all about them and cooled her heated skin.

"I am sure about you," said Raven. Alexander pulled back, leaving her aching for more of his touch. She raised her head to better meet his eyes. "You are worthy, Alexander. Before, I felt...inferior to you. I compared myself to you. Do you know you're more beautiful than I?" Raven could not resist a laugh at that. "Really. Truly. I didn't feel worthy of you, but I convinced myself that it was my doubt. So don't tell me you're not worthy of me. You are wonderful and beautiful in more ways than one."

She silenced, listening to his words, before speaking herself. "Never. I would never leave you unless it was against my free will." Her silver eyes spoke to his with the truth of her admission. "It will never be of my free will." Again, she paused and thought of his promise. "Alexander, thank you for letting me me this close to you. You're more beautiful this way than closed against the world."

Raven lifted her hand to hold it against his cheek. She simply decided not to say anything after that. It was enough to look at him. He was beautiful, so much so that it nearly hurt. Raven knew she was right when she had told Alexander that he was beautiful. It was wonderful to see a side of him that was open to some part of the world. She wished that he could be like that to the rest of the world.

OOC : ----
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx The fear radiating of this small human was delightful to Alastar's inner monster. The person that he had started off being would have found it the best part of the game.
Her body was as stiff as a board and her eyes were squeezed shut.

This girl was very small, weak on the inside. But he could tell she was trying to be strong externally. It would be very easy to just kill her and be over with it. But that would make him no better than Sebastian. What would Angelique think of that? After she went to a great length to get away from him. It would be a disappointment to just be adopted by another man just like him.

Alastar inhaled again. Her blood did smell very good. Sebastian just had a terribly refined palate. Disgusting was not a word that Alastar would use.

As the girl spoke her throat moved tauntingly. She was giving permission. The consent Alastar needed. He opened his mouth and was about to take a bite when his conscience caught up with him.
Groaning he moved away.

"That is a very brave offer. But I won't kill you. That is very against the rules, and I am a rule follower." He took a huge breath no matter how unneeded it was before continuing. "Raven, though not a close friend, is still a friend and I wouldn't think of harming her."

It seemed that was where he should end his dealings with this girl. Maybe avoid her completely. But his mouth and brain had a different idea. It wasn't a good one, but the hunger caught up to him just as his conscience had.

"But, I could still use you." He cleared his throat. "Would you consider becoming my...feeder?" That was the best word for it.

Rationalizing his own request, his brain came up with the best excuse. Maybe if he had a constant feeder there for him it would dramatically reduce the death rate in this area and keep him from receding into his former self.

[[ I really had no clue what to write. I didn't want to leave Fleur companionless and to have no conversation. So this is what came out. ^^; ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageA new energy throbbed throughout his entire body. It was a train rushing through him at full throttle. It was a high that he hardly had. The hunger bit him in the gut, and he was aching to sate it. The thought of a pet excited Sebastian. So rarely did he indulge in such luxuries. The last pet he had taken had unofficially been Angelique. Secretly, Sebastian wondered if Emily would become as Angelique was now. If so, it would be a shame to kill off the delicious mortal. Her blood was the most delectable he had had in a long time. He remembered the last time: it had been a sweet girl of twelve in a village in Germany on his wanderings. She had had blood that was so sweet as to be equivalent to cake.

The thought of blood caused the vampire's mouth to water. Sebastian's jaw cracked open wide, causing his face to appear longer than it normally was. He curled and uncurled his fists as he rushed through the trees. He did not remember where he was. Sebastian was only following his aching primal urge to hunt. Sweetly his back and his hands throbbed with the desire to bend over. Sebastian bent over and ran gracefully on all fours.
That night Sebastian had himself a ball killing deer and even a few students from Wickwood. Surely, some person would notice the accumulating number of bodies. Just as surely, Sebastian could cease to care. It was only more fear for him to taste.

OOC : Don't worry about it, Hatter! It's lovely having you back. As for you, Books, I always love your posts, so don't fret.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Alexander smiled. Complete and utter joy filled his face. That delighted smile hadn't been on his face for decades...it felt strange and foreign but he couldn't say that he hated it. This was the feeling that this darkly dressed girl gave him. This was the feeling Milly once gave him as well. But the Milly that waited for him in his room now was not the same beautiful human being he had once known. Raven had replaced her...

He kissed her again and again. Sweet brief kisses in between joyous laughter. "Raven my dear girl. Do you not see your own beauty?" He smoothed down the side of her hair and pulled her face to his to rest their foreheads against one another. "If not then I'll make damn sure that you do. Every single day for as long as we are together. You are an angel compared to me." He hoped he made her blush. He wanted to see the glorious human side of her that he fell for so completely.

Alexander shared one more sweet kiss with Raven once more before he took both of her hands in his and pulled her to her feet, "Despite not wanting to cut this night short, it is getting late. And you need sleep for school tomorrow. Come on." He pulled her with him out of the garden.

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur was surprised yet again when the vampire groaned and moved away. Her eyes were wide with curiosity and she slowly sat up as he moved his body off of hers. She scooted away as she did so never taking her eyes off of him.

Her expression changed to one of doubt though soon after. He said he was a rule follower...but who is to say that he isn't just playing games with her like Sebastian did? This vampire was either a very strange and peculiar one or very cruel. Whatever the case Fleur couldn't stand it much longer. This whole being toyed with and feeling so much more weak now that she knew the secret of Wickwood Manor.

A sigh of relief escaped her tiny body releasing the tension that had built up there. "Although I do not trust a word you say...I'm still glad to hear that you would not harm her." She was expecting him to then get up and leave when he cleared his throat.

Fleur looked at him once again with wide eyes as he continued his question. Though everything in her body said to scream no and run away, she couldn't do it. Her mouth wouldn't form the words to do so and her limbs seemed to be made of stone. She continued to look at him and soon a strength entered them as she made her decision, "Yes. I will. So long as you promise me protection from the others here. Raven as well." It would be nice. To be needed.

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:Just want to wrap up Alexander and Raven lol and I think it was a great idea Books! XD

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

User Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx This small human had a very large range of emotions. She was scared, then confused, then doubtful of his motives. This all in a matter of a minute. Alastar squinted and analyzed her reactions. Her only knowledge of the vampire culture was probably from books. Which would provide a reasonable explanation as to why she was so afraid. Plus she had a run in with Sebastian. Even Alastar wasn't at his best when they literally ran into one another.

So Alastar decided to be patient with her. As she voiced her doubt he just nodded. Crossing his arms he looked over her face.

As he voiced his preposition, the fear on her face and in her eyes was obvious. Alastar would have been too way back when he was an actual person. After an awkward pause of thirty or so second, that felt like an eternity, she consented.
A kind smile spread over his face. Until she made her requests. The protection of her was obvious, but Raven too? He already had so many people under his protection. Something was bound to go wrong.

But if he wanted a feeder it was something he had to agree to. "I promise to try my hardest at protecting both of you."

Alastar looked around. It was getting dark, he should wrap this up and walk her to her room, if she would allow it. "We can do formal introductions if you would do me the honor of letting me walk you to your room." He attempted to make himself less scary by smiling.

[[ Edan's is coming next. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan was never good with feelings. He always had a fear that they would never be reciprocated. It was a scary feeling, being vulnerable. It was even easier to be shot in the heart that way.

It was a theory of his that he had just made up. The banter between both Angelique and him was easy because the feeling seemed mutual in his eyes. In the back of his mind he was probably analyzing their time spent together to see if he needed to back out before his heart got torn to shreds.

He liked to hold her and talk to her. Plus he had yet to ever be bored in her presence. Though they had only known each other for a short time, it felt like months.

Edan reached out to pull her close and smiled at the pause in her sentence. He liked when he surprised her. Hopefully it was always a good surprise.

"Gorgeous, huh? I would have picked stunningly handsome. Or very hunky. Gorgeous works too. My ego isn't too picky."

Angelique's head landed on his chest and it made him smile. Slowly his fingers traced patterns on her back. Lazily he glanced at the clock.

"It's getting late. Are you sure you aren't too tired? Or bored?" In all honesty, he didn't want her to go. But if she wanted who was he to object.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Angelique released one of her hands so that it drifted down. She rested that hand on Edan's chest. Gently, she traced patterns into his skin through his shirt. The tiny vampiress tittered in amusement at Edan's bantering. She carefully raised her head so that her lips rested against his ear. "You're so funny, Edan," she taunted. "How about I inflate your ego more by, oh, saying that--" Her lips pressed close to his skin, whispering her breath across his skin. "--you're all three?"

She pulled away from him, a mischievous smile spreading across her lips. "Or is that too much for your big head?" Angelique laughed at him.

For a second, Angelique paused as his fingers traced patterns on her back. Silently, she gasped but forced herself to relax into his touch. It was only Edan, not him. Her gasp turned into a sigh of pleasure. Once she paid attention to it, it was actually nice to be affectionately touched by another person. His touch was gentle and comforting at the same time. Angelique placed her head back onto his chest and closed her eyes.

"I'm not tired or bored." Angelique pulled up her head to fix Edan with a stare that said, "Did you really just ask me that?" "I can't believe you asked me that, especially that second question. How daft are you?" The vampiress nearly appeared to get mad, but she was only feigning anger. A grin flashed over her lips. "If anything, I should ask you. You're the one with the hurt ribs. I would imagine that you would be tired and bored of me."

Angelique paused before continuing. "Regardless, it probably is good for me to go. I've got to attend classes tomorrow, and you've got to rest." Reluctantly, she pulled from Edan's embrace. Her eyes were locked with his, never leaving them for a minute. Her body shifted so that it was still close to his without hurting him. Angelique shifted her hands so that they rested on his cheeks. Gently, she pulled Edan in for a soft kiss on the lips. Pulling away, Angelique released an audible sigh against his mouth. "Goodnight, Edan, and have some very sweet dreams."

Her hands lingered for a moment on his cheeks, her eyes scouring his. Then, Angelique slowly pulled away her hands from his skin. She wished that she could stay with him all night. It was lovely to be close to someone. She was growing closer to Edan, and she liked the feelings he gave her. She remembered not too long ago when she unsure of how he made her feel. Now, what they had felt too right to let go. Angelique had to clear her head some as she left the infirmary. It was filled to the brim with a pleasant, cloudy feeling. By the time she reached her room, the cloudy feeling had not yet subsided. Angelique was not sure if it ever would. For the first time in a long time, Angelique actually changed into nightwear and simply laid on her bed. Her thoughts were full of Edan and only Edan. Her body was calm and devoid of the constant desire to hunt.

Angelique closed her eyes and smiled peacefully. It was the first time in a long time that she actually physically felt like a human being again.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image

User Image

Every part of her seemed warmer than it would have been in the presence of a man made heater. The smile that Alexander gave her never ceased to make her heart race. Raven could not help but to smile in turn. Happiness was truly there between them. It was not the frustrated tension that the two had felt for an agonizingly long time. It was truly something concrete. Raven was happy that she could actually be this close to such a wonderful person. She was proud to know that she had chosen him wisely. Or had it been merely a coincidence? Whatever it had been, it was wonderful to be with him.

When his kisses rained upon her lips, Raven instantly responded. She wrapped one arm around his neck to pull herself closer to his mouth. Her other arm raised its hand to rest itself on his cheek. Her body physically grew weaker with every kiss. She nearly felt herself melting into Alexander. His laughter rung through her ears and straight into her soul, filling it with an undeniable joy. With each kiss, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. So, it was with reluctant relief that Raven was glad that Alexander had pulled away. Reluctant because she wanted more; relief because she needed to breathe.

Raven looked straight into his blue eyes and nearly blushed at the intensity that she viewed. He rested his forehead against hers, breathing gently against her skin. "Raven, my dear girl. Do you not see your own beauty? If not then I'll make damn sure that you do. Every single day for as long as we are together. You are an angel compared to me."

She was quite sure that Alexander intended to make her blush. True to his intention, Raven did indeed blush. There was really nothing she could say to counter his words. They seemed so full of truth. Besides, there was no reason for Alexander to lie to her. Still, Raven hardly thought herself beautiful. She thought it was going a bit far for him to compare her to an angel. Regardless, Raven liked the effect that his words had on her. They filled her with a pleasant warmth.

Alexander leaned down for another kiss, and Raven eagerly leaned up to meet it. It was her way of thanking him. For what? For everything he had done for her. For accepting what she offered him. With that one kiss, everything they had was reaffirmed. Then, Alexander took her hands and raised her to her feet. Her eyes were fixed on him. Momentarily, she had forgotten that they were still outside in the gardens. It was only then that she noticed that her eyelids were getting heavy.

"Yeah..." Raven resisted a yawn and leaned slightly against Alexander as they walked. When they exited the garden, Raven grinned and said, "I guess this means I can call you my boyfriend, huh?" She leaned her head against his shoulder and looked up at him. "And what a handsome boyfriend, too."

Raven laughed at herself. As much as she could, Raven stretched out her tired muscles and followed Alexander into the school.

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 am

[[ for some odd reason my OCD acts up when we aren't full. I am itching to fill the spots. ]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games