Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm

As Prometheus turned to swipe at Steam again, it was hit by the cannon once more.

Out of retaliation, Prometheus' hand slammed down on exactly where Dozer was, creating a large hand-sized crater and caused another seismic tremor.

No response came from Dozer.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"******** ******** ******** ********," steam chanted nervously as he turned the ship, pointed it at Prometheus, and shoved the controls forward. The ship hit top speed as it flew straight at the mavericks back with both guns firing. Once the ship was close steam ejected and the ship kept it's course with a mostly full tank of jet fuel. "Dozer! You'd better not be dead!" he yelled over the com. "Edge will kill us both in the afterlife if you died while on a mission with me!"

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm

As the jet slammed into Prometheus, hitting its left arm and destroying it completely, it let out a pained roar, slamming the ground with its right fist over and over.

Dozer gave no reply.

Prometheus then did the same thing it did last time, slamming its remaining hand into the ground remaining still, and erecting a barrier as it began to heal itself, its arm slowly piecing itself back together.

It was going to take something out of the ordinary to take this behemoth out...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm

"Dammit..." Steam grumbled as he got no response from Dozer. He hit the ground with a thud and unstrapped himself from the seat. Every part of him wanted to go check Dozer, but without his armor on he'd just get squished as well. So he ran as fast as he could back to the hunter base.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Once the repair was complete, a hand came down in front of Steam, blocking his escape.
Prometheus didn't want the Hunter to leave.
Slowly, as if on purpose, the arm began to move towards the Hunter, threatening to crush him if he didn't run away from the arm.

He was playing with him now..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

((I'll have you know my signature is awesome. That is all.))

Immediately after Hal's reassuring words, Edge started at him with a bit of horror in her eyes.

"...Did you plant something in my head so you can see my thoughts?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Hal just looked at her with an eyebrow raised.
"No, it was just painfully obvious that was what you were thinking." he told her, shaking his head.
"By the way, if I were you, I'd go find your new friend and try to apologize for threatening to disembowel him.....Icarus told me what you were doing in Tango's room...."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Edge grunted, thankful she didn't have the human flaw of flushing. No doubt her cheeks would be red if they were capable of such actions. After Hal suggested she spend her time with Tango, Edge scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"As if." She grumbled, crossing her arms and glaring out of the corner of her eyes. "b*****d deserves it.. Did Icarus forget to mention WHY I'm mad at him?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Steam stopped when the hand hit the ground in front of him, and moved away as it started to close around him. Steam glared up at the maverick.

((this sucks and I hate it))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 am

(( Muahahahahahaha........... Besides, its weakness should be obvious. ))

"Yes, yes. He told me about Metalman and all of that." Hal nodded.
"But, you never stopped to think of his reasons, did you..? Just like before when you attacked him over the container..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:18 am

"Hey, he refused to cooperate! I had to react." Edge snapped.

"And he won't even explain himself to me. What else am I suppose to do?!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am

"Be patient, perhaps?" Hal asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Just by how he carries himself, it's clear he's carrying a heavy burden."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

((not much he can do about it now is there?))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 am

"If you were him, you would have committed suicide." Edge replied rather bluntly, shuddering at the recording memories of Tango.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 am

(( I'm sure he can still do something. ))

The arm continued after him at a slow pace. No weapons were being used, and no other attacks being done. Its entire focus was on Steam.

"Exactly." Hal replied, giving a smirk.
"Give him some credit for finding the will to stay alive." he added, patting her on the head again.

"I don't know what you've been seeing in those old discs, but I'm sure it's nothing good..."
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games