Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 pm

aw that sucks.
I might ask for a manga for x-mas but I bet I'll finish it in a day if I get only one xD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 pm

yeah they read rather fast xD

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm

well it is mostly pictures, I know most people who get 200 page manga and read little everyday as for me I'll read it all in 2 to 3 hours xD
My time flies when ya enjoy something~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

I know people who do the a little bit every day thing.. I could never do that xD read all of chobits in one day because i just couldn't stop.. i'm like that with regular novels too.. the problem with that is it seems like its over rather quickly and leaves you longing for more.. even if there isn't anymore x,x

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

I could never read a regular book they're to dull even when it's about something I like like werewolves or witches or anything else just bam! fall asleep on the book =/
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Hm~ why am I thinking about- oh! it's because around this time of year I watched it~

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Some authors just fail at capturing one's attention -sigh- especially a lot of these young adult authors that have popped up after the whole twilight saga blew up.. and all they seem to write about is vampires, wolves, psychics and witches..I tend to buy as much as i can from authors i know have the ability to capture my attention before i go exploring for more.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Twilight YUCK
I can't stand the movie and I want to throw the book out the window that thing is like a bible! D;
That is NOT how vampires look and why are werewolves already buff? What happened to nerd/weakish becoming all buff in stuff once they got bitten?
-sighs- there's nothing good out there

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm

heh~ I write about werewolves and witches
Not vampires there's too many of those worthless things stare
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm

I was halfway done with writing Zephyr Bay when twilight exploded and decided not even to finish it until the whole vampire craze dies down again.. when ever that will be..

Am i ever going to get to read any of your stories? >.>

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:43 pm

in about 3 years probably x.x -hopes for sooner gets tired of hearing people only talk about it-
I've stopped writing them... I kinda gave up on them I guess -shrugs- I did start a story in my gaia journey -didn't start it there since both real friends never gave interest to it since was beginning it put it on gaia to see if online friends would like it- I stopped at the first paragraph of chapter 8 and I think it needs editing sweatdrop you can feel free to look <<
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Well not completely stopped -chuckles write story ones here and there-

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 pm

-sighs-
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

~ ~

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

after i get my fill of spice and wolf
i'll check it out x3, if i like it.. be warned.. i'll be dumping loads of encouragement on you
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games