Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm
"Oh please. You can handle yourself just fine." Kim scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"We're not even that far out from the others..." She added in a quiet mutter, partly wanting to just talk to herself and partly complying with Azm's order. "Just sticking around to ruin everything.."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 am
"Just following orders plain and simple. Being around to ruin things is just a bonus," She replied.

Alright, lets start heading to the facility, Azm ordered. Like I just told these two, whispers only. Me and Nuri will being using silent coms. Do your best to keep sound to a minimum as we move.

"You got it. Whispers and quiet feet," Marie answerd as she stood up. "Can I have my gun back now?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am
"Oh shut up already." Kim snapped, throwing a glare at Nurixin. With her final retort in, she looked at Marie and offered the woman her pistol before taking her rifle out. She with another glare thrown at Nurixin, Kim made her way towards Niles, Ben following behind her and watching their backs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 am
Thank you, Marie said as she holstered her weapon.

Azm started moving through the trees, expecting the group to follow.

Nurixin did as Kim suggested and stayed quiet.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 am
Kim followed a few yards behind Azm, rifle in hand and searching around for possible spots to taake cover in case of another fire fight.

Ben kept in the back, checking over his shoulder often for any surprise attacks.

Niles walked alongside Azm, and rose a curious eyebrow at him for instructions on what their next move was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 am
200 yards till trees break and facility in sight, Nruxin informed them.

Alright. You and Kim head north and find some higher ground to cover us, He ordered.

Nurixin stopped and let the one in front pass until she was side by side with Kim. "This way then," she whispered, breaking away from the group and waving for Kim to follow.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 am
Kim internally groaned at the idea of having to be alone with Nurixin, and reluctantly followed the order. When the android was beside her, Kim looked at Nurixin with a sense of unamusement, and grunted in reply to her order.

"Just my luck to get stuck with Captain Mood Killer." She sighed, following the android.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am
"That's sergeant mood killer," she corrected, smiling again. "Should be a nice spot just a few yards up this way," she said as the terrain started to slope up hill.

Alright, Ben, Niles. Take the larger protion of our explosives and make your way to the other side of the facility. Marie and myself will take a few charges and light up this side. While the security forces move to take us you two will plant the real charges while we sew chaos. Kim, when the first explosions go off you have permission to fire at will. Cover us as best you can.

Marie nodded. "Right behind you..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 am
Kim mocked Nurixin's correction with quiet, but high pitched whining. She quieted down a few moments later as she spotted the area Nurixin suggested, and went to it.

"Not my point." She muttered, laying on the ground for better stability.

"Understood." Niles waved his hand to Ben, who quickly caught up to him. The two got into a jog and moved around the back of the factory to get to the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 am
Nruxin sighed and laid in the dirt next to Kim. "Don't take it so personally Kim..."

Azm and Marie moved quietly, cutting through the chain link fence and quickly making their way in.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 am
"I've had two personal moments with Azm that were more than just bodyguard bullshit and you killed them both." Kim growled, glancing at Nurixin for a moment.

"The relationship has barely started and I have more annoying memories than good."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am
Nruxin looked through binoculars as she watched Azm and Marie disappear into a building. She shrugged. "It's just something I've done to Azm since..." she stopped abruptly, keeping herself from saying something she clearly didn't want to. "never mind..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am
"Do I dare ask you to finish that thought?" Kim growled, already suspecting how it would end anyway. If her suspicion was right that Nurixin was holding some amount of jealously, it would explain all the mood killing.

A few minutes after Azm and Marie had gone in, Niles was radioing in, "We're in. Explosives set, sir."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm
Nurixin sighed again. "it was a long time ago," she whispered. "Azm never had any feelings for me... bot feeling are a harder thing to to understand then you'd think. I never actually sabotaged his relationships but I'd be dammed if I was going to sit there and not have some fun with it if I was going to be forced to stick around... better then being ******** depressed about it all the time..." she explained, letting some negative feelings hint in her tone as she spoke, something she usually didn't do. "I won't always be around to ruin things, but if I see it I won't be able to stop myself..."

A couple buildings on the west side suddenly exploded. They're coming for us seals. Look alive and get out while they're on us. Light it up when ever you're ready.

"show time~ 4 targets, 365 yards and closing on Azm."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 pm
"Lovely," Kim snorted, resisting th urge to shake her head after Nurixin admitted to her jealously. She was having a difficult enough time as it was wrapping her mind around the relationship, let alone the obvious organic differences between her and Azm.

"Just what I need in a new, slightly uneasy relationship." With Nurixin's help, Kim spotted the androids quickly but held her ground, waiting for the SEALS. "Sergeant Mood Killer with Feelings."

As soon as Azm gave the word, the opposite side of the building from him and Marie blew.
"Consider it done. Literally." Ben chuckled into the radio.

"Need covering fire or want us to stay as a thorn in their backside?"

With her 'signal' off, Kim took the shot at the leading android's head. She quickly worked the bolt on her rifle and reloaded the weapon, then took the next shot at the android behind the first.
"Does Azm know why you're being a pest?" Kim asked rather casually as she reloaded again.

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games