Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 pm
"There's something else you aren't telling me," said Dominick. Picking Xaene up, he set him on the ladder closeby, making them eye-level. "What else is there?"
He smiled. "Oh yeah? And which two?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm
"that man.... used to beat me... when we were kids... he thought it would make me not be gay..." the dragon sighed and looked at dominick with sad eyes. "its where drake learned it from.... and its why we didn't live with him when we were 17..."
"well you've got your heir.." drake nodded with a light smile, trailing off for a moment. "and you just said you had proof so that too." he chuckled softly only to make his flame die away. "gah i must have adhd or something.... i can't sit still...." he grimaced. "but i can't see...so i can't help you cook...."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm
Dominick bowed his head, refusing to look Xaene in the eye. "Who knew about this?"
"Well, if you're so eager to move," he said, finally putting the ziti in the oven, "we have an hour and a half until it's ready. We can start moving right now, if you like." Grigorii strode over to Drake, pulling him off the counter and pushing him into a wall, kissing the demon's neck and digging his fingers into Drake's hips and thighs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm
Xaene gave a sigh and hugged him close. "th-the only people still alive who knew are my sister, my brother and iris.... and they were the ones who got him to stop...."
Drake gave a small smile as he pulled the musician's lips to his, his hands moving to the rider's hair and his thigh, pulling him closer so their hips were grinding each other.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm
"That better be the case," he rumbled. "Or else they'd find out the real reason why Grigorii picked me as his heir."
Grigorii smirked into the kiss, kissing harder and sliding his hands into Drake's back pockets, pulling him even closer. He pulled away slightly, panting and breaking for air. "Is it sanitary for us to do this in the kitchen or should we move in front of the fireplace?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:28 pm
"it is I promise...." xaene sighed and gave his fiancé a soft kiss on the cheek. "hm... Have I told you that I love you today?" he smiled, trying to get Dom out of his bd mood
The dragon took a moment to catch his breath as well before speaking. "perhaps moving would be a good idea..." he nodded lightly, lightly sliding his fingers into grigorii's. "lead me there? I need to learn to walk on my own..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 pm
He smiled, looking up and kissing Xaene. "Once more couldn't hurt."
Grigorii walked Drake over to the fireplace, the large fire lighting the tiny, dark area. He laid Drake on the rug and pulled off the demon's shirt, kissing his collarbone and making his way down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm
Xaene gave a soft chuckle and kissed dominck back happily. "I love you, dom. With ever single fiber of my being."
Drake gave a light gasp at feeling grigorii kiss his chest, his cheeks burning crimson. "cooking, kissing, and teasing; gods you're amazing!" he smiled softly, his eyes shining in the dark.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm
The heir's grin grew as his eyes glistened with affection. "Xaene, I love you so much that if I can't touch you, I'll go mad. Everything about you just drives me crazy with desire, and every second that I was out fighting, my only thought was that I'd never see that amazingly beautiful smile of yours again."
"Of course I am," he muttered, pulling Drake's pants' zipper down with his teeth. "After all, we Russians have to good at something other than drinking."

{{Just outta curiosity, PM or time-skip?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 pm
xaene gave a soft blush and hugged Dom tighter. "thanks him." he smiled and kissed him again. " I'm glad you came back..." he sighed
drake gave a slight nod, his face still burning. "of course... But I must say... Youre damned good at that....."
{let's time skip... Itd take too long of we pmed}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm
"Me too," he whispered, kissing Xaene's forehead.
"Let's see what else I'm good at," Grigorii mumbled, tearing the last of Drake's clothes from his body.
{{Time skip, baby!}}
Famine looked up at Drake, his chin resting on the demon's chest and his lover's propped up legs keeping his hips from moving. "You're so beautiful," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 pm
Xaene gave a smile and hugged him closer.
drakes face was flush as he listened to grigorii with a smile. "th-thanks..." he smiled and leaned uP to kiss him.
{and now, I need sleep... Gnight!!!!}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm
Lifting his love, Dom carried Xaene to the Onyx Room, laying down beside his true love and smiling. "I love you."
Grigorii smiled. "Don't. I shouldn't be thanked for telling the truth."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy scowled at him and stood up, the covers wrapped around her. She stomped over to him. 'Why do you have to be so....' she began. 'So annoying!' she slapped him. 'Let Adrian back out!' she yelled, finally snapping.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am
Spap

Augustus chuckled. Picking her up by her waist and holding her up so they were eye level. "Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I like irritating you. Maybe I'd rather do this than sit back and watch that idiot pretend that he lost his virginity to you and only you."

{{Le gasp! We have to work this out, man. We're never on at the same time.}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games