Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm
The younger Northwind flew across the sky and landed on a high branch of a nearby tree. Being as silent as possible, he pulled his wings close to his body and took cover in the leaves, narrowly missing getting caught by his brother. Releasing a short breath, the younger male peered through a few thing branches to see Alcott look away and eye the place they were in. Now that they were all outside, the younger could better hear what they were saying. He could just make out Alcott mutter, "So this is it, huh."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 am
Awesome nerd

Ericka stood out of the car, sighing. "Don't let the shabby appearance fool you. This place is dangerous. I'm going to head inside. You wait out her, in the car, with her. Got it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am
Alcott nodded and watched her leave. After another minute he leaned against the car door and pressed a cigarette to his mouth. The younger brother contemplated giving him a visit but decided to give it a few minutes. Let his brother relax a little.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:40 am
Awesome nerd

It didn't take long until she returned, fuming. "Get your a** in the car and put that thing out!" she yelled, opening her door and sitting on her seat, obviously pissed off.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 am
Alcott chuckled as he flicked the cigarette away and got in. "Things didn't go well?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:05 am
Awesome nerd

She waited a moment, clutching the wheel and forcing back tears. "He won't accept my blood," Ericka said, her voice cracking. "He said we have to have the same blood to switch with each other, and she's AB- while I'm B+. This means I can't get her out of this. I can't snap her out of it unless his deal is unfulfilled, and that's impossible! She's going to die, and it's all my fault..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 pm
Alcott slumped in his seat for a while before suddenly perking up. "Wait! I know someone who has the same blood as her!" he said before slumping again. "Only he's-"
"Your sweet little brother." the black-haired man chuckled from outside the car, leaning against Alcott's door while examining his nails arrogantly. He snickered when he watched his brother turn quickly to him - his way of being startled - through his peripherals.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd

The ex-Bunny looked up, biting her lip. "Alcott...who is this guy?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm
Alcott stared at the man that only smirked back at him with tense eyes and a clenched jaw. He felt as if he were staring at a time mirror. "This..." he said with little to no emotion besides what might've been malice. "Is my younger brother, Jet Northwind."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd

"I take it you two aren't very close," she mumbled, glancing back at the girl who lay curled up in the back seat, her fisted loosely curled.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm
"You could say that." Alcott griped.
"More or less." Jet shrugged.
The two stayed at their standstill for a few minutes longer until Jet had had it with the awkward silence. Turning his attention to the women in the car, he shot them a smirk. "But hey, guess I set you on the track to a good life." he told his brother. "Look at you with two fine ladies in your car! You're doing okay-"
"Why are you here, Jet?" Alcott interrupted without sharing his brother's enthusiasm.
Jet blinked then let his arms fall to his side, rolling his eyes. "Sheesh, is it such a crime to say hello these days?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

She gripped the steering wheel tighter. "In this area, yes. Now, if you'll excuse us." The lesbian poked Alcott's shoulder roughly. "Say goodbye."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:52 pm
Jet bent down until he could be seen through the window, his sunglasses lowered down the bridge of his nose just to show his shining blue eyes. "Yeah Al, say goodbye." he said and held out a paper.
Alcott looked at Ericka then at Jet to say his farewell, but once he saw the paper, he became wordless. He paled as his eyes widened in pure shock...
Because in his brother's hands were slave documents.
Jet Northwind had become Alcott's master.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 am
Awesome nerd

"Mr. Northwind," started the young woman, wrapping her hand around Alcott's wrist. "I pray for your sick, demented soul." Suddenly, the car shot off, seeding away and likely ran over his foot. Ericka kept her fingers curled tightly around Alcott's wrist. "You're a slave?! Does the girl know? Jesus, this isn't going to end well..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 pm
Alcott just gazed out the window. "She met my mistress, er, former mistress. I assumed she knew." he shrugged without too much emotion in his voice. Seeing his brother now had legal ownership on him... That was a lot to take in. In fact, it was so much that his emotions shut down on him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games