Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:20 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"Che, you think I care? Let me go, or I'll scream for help," Zeda threatened as she continued to struggle. The small brush of power the telekinetic sent her way made the dragon finally still, but it was the predatory stillness right before a strike. Like a snake watching a mouse, only intelligent hatred filled those eyes.

"I see now," she said slowly, her tongue flicking out to taste the air. " Benevolent leader on the outside, but should anyone think to step out of line and they answer to you. How elementary."

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 am

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean's voice turned quiet. "No, girl, you don't see. I was like you once, destroying everything I touched because it was fun. That is what I never want to do again. I was simply showing you what you could become if you continue to do so. And if you scream for help, you risk your own exposure as well as ours, so I would think again before doing so."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"You trying to convert me?" she asked acidly, her face alight with mock surprise. "Oh, please. Tell me the Lord will forgive me. I want him to take me in his bosom and forgive me all the transgressions of the past." Then she laughed and it was cold, her mouth red with the mixture of her and David's blood.

"Save it for the weak princess. I ain't buying. Now let me go," she said, her voice going an octave lower.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 am

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean locked her gaze with the girl's. "God? No, I am no evangelist, girl. I care not whether you care for Heaven or not. I've never been there and never will. You will not be forgiven for any transgressions in any life after death. I simply wanted to warn you before you have to deal with the reality of who you have just messed with." She heard the danger in the girl's voice, but it mattered little.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"Refreshing," she said with a growl. "But that does not change the fact that you are not who I was dealing with. He was," she finished with a jab in David's direction. "And I think I can handle it, but thanks for the concern."

She wasn't about to ask a third time to be let loose. It irked her that the incessant woman did not just put her down and she cared even less for her reasons behind it. Not to mention that her food, which lay in a rotting heap, was getting nicely ripe about now and it was making her stomach ache with need.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am

User Image

Jean Grey

"Oh, my concern is not for you, girl. It is for how my student would react if I killed you," Jean said telepathically. Then she glanced down at David. "Do you wish to continue this fight, David?" she asked him. If so, she would let the girl go and stand aside. It bothered her how close she was to allowing the Phoenix Force to take over her psyche as it had years before.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

User Image Larusa looked down after her lap when Gretchen finished speaking. She had never had any problems with humans, other than her parents. The way Gretchen put it made humans sound terrible. "But all humans aren't bad right? There are some that except us right?" She asked, looking up at Gretchen hopefully.

Serafinariv

User Image Arya looked at Sam, her eyes seemingly blank, but behind them, Arya was seeing so much more. "I've know for a couple years. Those with powers have a different color to their souls." She said, watching Sam's soul flicker. Arya felt two souls colliding. Then the sound reached her ears. "Two with powers are fighting. Their souls are shining brightly." She said and looked towards where Zeda and David were fighting. their souls were like lights shinning in the darkness.

Stitch moved out from behind Arya and looked at Sam. "If Arya seems cold or mean she's not. She's just scared when she meets new people and acts like this. She needs some better social skills." Stitch said, just as Arya stepped on him, a blush on the blind girl's face.

Foxi Doll

User Image 'You hear the girl, let her go.' Sumina said, letting everyone here it. She walked up behind David and looked darkly at Jean before looking to David. "Your weak to have dropped out of beast mode when your little 'Mistress Jean' showed up." She said then walked past him, a thick barrier up, so even if he rammed her, he would have to go through layers and layers of barriers first. And bounce off the inner most one.

Sumina got a grip on Jean's telekinesis, yanking on it to loosen her grip on Zeda. She spoke into Zeda's mind. 'You just hand to go find something to eat didn't you?' She asked sarcastically, watching what Jean would do.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"Such sweet words uttered from the righteous," she hissed at the voice in her head. "No wonder the world is crumbling around you." Zeda was unfazed by the woman's words, in fact she looked positively manic. It was not the first, nor would it be the last death threat she would receive.

Then she felt a decisive tug behind her and she dropped to the ground, landing on all fours.

"The stuff you guys have sucks," she grumbled at hearing Sumina's words in her head.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked at Jean, then at his newest foe. He swallowed. He knew what he wanted to do. And he knew what he should do. He sighed, feeling the fur on his back begin to grow. It didn't matter. The fighting would continue. And when Sumina showed up, David suddenly felt rage. Pure rage. "Finally..." He said, his voice gradually getting deeper and deeper. David grew a full foot taller than he'd been in his beast mode earlier. His fur was jet black. And his missing arm suddenly healed rapidly. His eyes truned a bloodshot red. "Time to unleash the beast...." He said as the transformation reached its end. He was an eleven foot tall monster, dangerous and massive.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 am

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean ignored Sumina's pathetic attempt to pull at her telekinetic powers, and she pushed the girl out of her head. "Never try that again, Sumina Clawn," she said telepathically. "Or the next time you will find yourself unable to control how many voices you hear in your head or when you hear them." The threat was real. Jean's mental voice was sincere. However, she did oblige David's answer to her question and put down the dragon-girl. "Fine, then, David. Finish it and return to the Institute." With those words, she flew back to her office at the Institute.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam wilted slightly at hearing Arya's observation. She felt a stab of worry for David, knowing it was probably him that was fighting right now. The only consolation was that if he was fighting, it was probably someone he could handle. It would have been more worrisome if he met someone like Sumina, who had a tendency to mess with his head.

When one of the animals stepped forward and spoke to her, Sam's attention was brought back to focus on the moment. She giggled lightly at their abruptness.

"Oh my. Well that's ok. Everyone here has unique tendencies, so she'll fit in super easy," she replied, her hands fidgeting at her sides. "Like some of them don't like being touched, which is hard for me, cause I'm like the opposite." Sam laughed again, not really sure if she was being comforting or not, but still doing her best. But at the moment she was fighting the urge to scoop up one of the stuffies and hug them tight. The odd thing was, it was both a need brought on by her power as well as that silly little girl side of her.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda had little time to feel relieved at her release. She took another breath, then scented the air with her tongue before David loomed over her in his gigantic state. Her eyes looked up his form, from foot to head, assessing her odds.

Unlike with the woman, who had been easy enough to rile, this one was deliciously simple. He would not need goading. All she needed was to catch his attention and it would be all too easy to see who was the top predator.

"Tall dark and handsome. How romantic," she hissed as she coiled her body low to the ground.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
When David moved to strike this time, it wasn't just to kill. It was to crush entirely. He didn't bring down his elbow on Zeda, he brought down an entire arm as thick and hard as an oak tree. He followed up the crush with a upward swing. It was a powerful combination between an uppercut and a slash of the claws. Then he did a full body spin, creating centrifugal force and back-pawing Zeda with all his might.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:25 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

She tried to keep up with the movements, but where she managed to keep her speed up, Zeda lacked the power to counter his blows. Each one met its mark, slamming her into the ground. She felt blood ooze from her mouth, a couple of her teeth having been knocked out. Not missing a beat, she swallowed them and threw her fist up into his jutting jaw. Then she used her momentum to drive her other fist into his solar plexus and headbutt him in the throat in quick succession.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
The headbutt was probably not the best choice. Getting so close to David allowed him to grab Zeda in a massive bear hug. He squeezed tightly, feeling the crackling of her entire body. Then, without letting go, he leaped into the air, and landed on top of her with immeasurable force. It actually shook the ground near the impact. David stood up over her crumbled form, looking up and letting out a victorious roar.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games