Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:47 am
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen shifted subtly. "There were only two girls who even seemed to care about me... and I have no idea if they're even alive, especially after I was tossed out... after being beaten nearly to death," he said, whispering the last part with a bitter hatred that was very unlike him. Unknown to him, the symbiote had retreated, revealing dozens of scars that looked like old bruises overlaid by other bruise scars that themselves were overlaid by thin slicing scars on his arms and torso, including several obvious stabbing scars and pockmark scars that came from broken bones poking through the skin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi raised an eyebrow slightly at Ginhana's little tactic bu not letting Ash sit by her before looking to Raen.Obviously unable to see the scars at the moment she paused slightly "If, when, we get back..We can look for them if you want.And your here now, so I guess it goes to show just how stubborn you are." She turned on the couch to sit normally, though she still kept her legs and feet on the cushion.Looking at her now, they would be able to see the lighter scars she'd hidden so easily before the marked her arms.The sad part about it was, is that though she'd gone through so much pain getting them, the thin silvery scars looked almost artfully placed on her pale skin.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen saw Ash pause behind Mairi before touching her shoulder lightly with his fingertips. He saw his eyes pause in the odd swirling color, unaware that the immortal was allowing Mairi to see through his eyes for a moment as he sighed, dipping his head as he picked up the bowl and plate of soup and bread. "Won't do much good if they're dead," he thought in a low whisper.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed slightly a look of shock crossing her face when she saw the scars on Raen and a surge of rage hit her when she realized how he'd gotten them.She pulled away from Ash slightly, silently grateful that she couldn't see what she looked like, knowing it had to be pretty bad "But at least you'd know.There's still that chance that they're alive.And from what I'm getting, if they are alive, they'd want to know your safe and vice versa..." She leaned back against the couch, wondering what had made them the target of such messed up lives.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen missed the look of shock on Mairi's face before she spoke. "Perhaps, but I doubt that the matron, if it's the same b***h I had to deal with then... will even remotely feel inclined to help," he said softly, not looking up at Mairi as he swirled the bread in the soup; he knew his actions were very out of character for his normally confident, strong, tough yet gentle nature. "Makes you wonder if the Fates don't deliberately ******** up people in every possible way to make them stronger," he muttered; he didn't believe it, but it was his memories of the past speaking through his words.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

The look on Mairi's face softened slightly, making her look her actual age "Raen, even if it is the same person still there, we can get them to help.I could always make a few calls that can help everyone at the orphanage and make her loose her job, I'll still probably do that even if she does help...No one should have to go through the things we did..." She didn't know what to do to get him out of the rut and it bugged her.His thought of the Fates made her flinch, though she didn't really know why.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen exhaled a low groan softly. "If she is... then she'll help about the same time someone finds Bigfoot tap dancing on Broadway," he muttered as he took a bite of his bread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi scowled slightly and picked up one of the smaller couch pillows.Using her 'sight' she aimed carefully before throwing it at Raen's head, just hard enough to make a point but no so he'd spill his soup, not caring what Ash thought at the moment "Stop being such a damn pessimist.If I say I'm going to get her to help then I'm going to get her to help." Ginhana snickered and nosed Mairi's bowl towards her on the table, knowing the girl hadn't seen it yet, so the sound would draw her attention.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen smiled faintly as he unconsciously tilted his head slightly, the pillow missing his head by millimeters; it did take his mind off of the past however. "Seriously, though... I swear that b***h is on an eternal PMS drive plus menopause, and that's on the good days," he chuckled. He saw Ash shrug one shoulder as he turned his back on them and stared out of the window at the twilight as the moon started rising. "You do have a talent, though, for getting people to listen... either through smacking them up side the head or talking," he murmured, teasing Mairi as it was the former that she'd used with Sakura the third or fourth time she'd snatched Mairi's sketchbook.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face "It's so not okay for you to be talking about pmsing old ladies and menopause." she picked up the garlic bread and tore a small piece off and dipped it in the soup before taking a bite, slightly surprised to find she liked it.Her face flushed slightly in embarrassment "That's because the only way to get Sakura to listen was to beat her upside the head...And If I was that talented with getting people to listen we probably would have been out at the movies for once instead of getting to watch a marathon of reruns... She offered Ginhana a bit of the garlic bread with some of the soup on it and smiled slightly when the fox turn her nose up at it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-| 1000 posts!!

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Trust me, when you meet her, you'll see why I refer to her that way; 'bitter', for her, would be one hell of a compliment," he said with a slight shrug. He snorted a slight chuckle as Mairi mentioned Sakura. A slight smile flashed over his face at her words referring to the marathon of reruns.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small shrug back "Maybe..But I've learned that in most cases something had to have happened in someones past to make them what they are now." She fought the urge to roll her eyes at his snorted laugh and pushed away the soup and bread, though she'd barely touched it and rested her chin on her knees.She'd noted that Ash seemed have gone eerily quiet while they talked and wondered why.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Probably, but that don't mean they can take it out on kids they're supposed to take care of," he said in a low voice. He paused, shifting the bread and soup aside as he realized his brother had apparently decided to leave them alone for a while. "The books say that he can't see our mother without releasing her... yet if it's right, then wouldn't that mean I couldn't either? The problem with that idea is that I've already seen her face-to-face," he said quietly. He wondered if his brother knew that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated slightly trying to word it so it didn't sound like she was sticking up for the matron "And that's what we're going to play on..She may have been abused as a child and it's the only way she knows how to treat them herself." She frowned slightly in confusion "Release her?From what?Is she in a cage or something?" He had to remember that what she knew of the gods was what they learned in school and that was it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "You could say it's something like that; she was imprisoned because she let her anger at her husband Archon's desire to kill her son... Ash; it's obvious they did not know of me, or, if my suspicion is correct, Apollymi hurled me forward through time and space to where I ended up: here. When Ash was killed as a mortal, it released her and Atlantis... was sunk, literally," he said, shrugging as he didn't know much about Ash's past though he was obviously alive.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games