Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Decius turned his head to smile happily at Ellery. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he answered giddily. "The period of time the experiments I have is long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The choice of staying in the asylum that is mine was made by them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Some of Decius' experiments have nowhere else to go, and they don't want to go into a world where they're not normal anymore." Fredrich answered for the doctor, not at all bothered by what he heard. "Some of them even like Decius, believe it or not, and decide to work for him."

The fox blinked at the outburst then growled at him. "Tch, ya sure do have the brain of one." he said and jabbed a finger at Daniel's head. "Ya don't even have wings yet. Haven't ya already had your operation yet? That's why you're all banged up, right?"
"Bodyguards." the other male, 72, said in reply to Daniel's question. He said nothing more and kept his eyes glued to the blonde's face, beginning to border on eery.

"Well... I mean, what else can we really do?" Cameron asked. "Our version of punishments aren't really punishments to kids, and normal people's punishments is, well, foreplay for us."
"And I do not want that from you guys." Julian snorted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm not sure that I want them watching my boy, though," grumbled Ellery uneasily. "Especially since he's hurt and- didn't you take the gloves from him?"

Daniel ignored the fox, keeping his eyes on 72. He tried not to blink, getting more and more creeped out by the second. "Does your boyfriend here ever blink?" he asked the fox, starting to fidget from discomfort.

Laim chuckled at the thought of normal punishments, setting his hand on Cameron's thigh. "i don't know. When I was your age, Julian, I was still spanked when I misbehaved."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"I wouldn't worry about them." Fredrich said. "Your bigger threat is Decius, and Daniel's given him enough candy for them to be on good terms."

"Who, 72? Nope. At least, the entire time I've known him he doesn't blink, or even talk. Hehe, he must see some potential in ya for him to stare at ya." the fox snickered. "You got a secret past? A dark secret, guy?"
If Daniel looked away for even a second or even blinked, he'd see that 72 had gotten even closer.

"My parents wouldn't give me dinner." Cameron said. "Maybe we can do both?"
Julian grimaced and shook his head. He knew what spanking was, and he had heard his parents do it enough to each other for him to know that he didn't want that, not even with Daniel!
... Okay, maybe if it was Daniel.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"I don't trust any of them," was Ellery's snooty reply, taking his hands from Fredrich's arm and crossing his arms. "Why do you trust them so much, anyway?"

Daniel sneered at the fox, clenching his fists and dying to look around for his gloves. His eyes caught 72 again, who was even closer, and the blonde pressed himself against the pillows. "Hey, get your dog on a leash!" he barked.

The doctor licked his lips as his come-hither eyes gazed only at his companion. "let's do one, and save the other for later," he compromised, his hand on Cameron's thigh going up just a bit.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich stopped in front of the door and turned to look at Ellery. "Simple: I grew up with them." he answered. "After my entire family was gone, Cameron and Decius were the only ones I could be comfortable around. Rieux was the closest thing I had to a second father. I've been around him and his asylum long enough to know just what the real threats are. And right now, the most we have to worry about is-" He opened the door to reveal the chaos inside. On one side of Daniel's bed was a man with fox characteristics that smiled arrogantly as his three tails took turns in poking his nose. On the other side of the bed was a boy dressed in black that leaned in dangerously close to him. "-how high Daniel's temper can get."

The officer lowered his glass and looked at Liam. "You don't want dinner?" he raised an eyebrow. His cyan eyes flickered to the plates of food around them. "A little late for that, don't you think?" When the hand went to his leg, he looked down with interest then back at Liam. He paused for a moment until everything clicked. "Ohhhh! You naughty thing, you~" he grinned and leaned in a bit.
At that time, Julian had his head on the table, groaning. This must've been his punishment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery furrowed his brow, confused by the detective's words, then looked at their soon and covered his mouth, struggling to hold back his laughs. "Pfft!"
Looking up at the noise, Daniel's eyes widened, then seemed to tear up from joy. "Mom, Dad!" he cried out, reaching one hand out. "You've come to take away from these idiots, right? Right?!"
His mother took a step forward, cheeks red from effort. He shook his head, although he did take Daniel's hand with a grin. "Take this as punishment for ignoring my warning about going out to find Julian on your own," he said before kissing Daniel's hand and letting it go. The pretty designer looked to the two young men he didn't know. "Will you two be guarding Daniel all night?" he asked, background sparkling from his lovely aura.

"Well, it's been weeks," murmured the doctor as his hand raised further, landing over one of his favorite places. "I can't help wanting to be a bad boy anymore. I hope you won't punish me too severely." his husky tone dropped further as he raised a bun from his plate and threw it at Julian to tell him to shut up.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:56 am
Mayah Playah

Upon hearing the door open, the two men (or really just the fox man) turned to see who it was. He paled when he saw the wide smile of the doctor's and turned around, punching 72 in the arm. "It's him." he hissed under his breath. Both men straightened up and stared forward like guards. The fox only reacted when addressed by the smallest male of the group. "Yes, sir. We will take good care of him and make sure nothing happens to him, sir!" he said, still looking forward.
72 gave a brief nod, the look on his face more dull than serious.

"A good spanking always helps." cooed the officer, his lips twitching when he found the hand against a very sensitive spot. "Though we might have to use a whip instead."
"Man, this is the one thing I was happy about when I lost my memories." Julian grumbled as he left for his room as quickly as possible. He couldn't even rant to Daniel about this!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:03 am
Awesome nerd

"Sir?" repeated Ellery, almost tempted to laugh. "There's no need to be so formal, sugar lamb. I'm sure Decius wouldn't mind you calling me Ellery." he didn't even look back to the doctor to see if he was right, only stroking his chin as he looked at the two guards. The quiet one seemed to unnerve Daniel, and the fox one was very energetic. He looked back to Fredrich and Decius, a spark in his eye. "Can I borrow them sometime? They both have remarkable builds, and I need more models for my designs since Fredrich turned my other models into cornmeal."

Liam shuddered in delight as his own pants began to tighten. "Careful, Cameron. I may be so bad, you'll have to use the cat'o'nines again~" The doctor leaned as close as possible, fingers thrumming across the officer's sensitive lump.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:52 pm
Mayah Playah

"'Sugar lamb'?" mused the tall detective from behind Ellery. Fredrich was casually scratching just below his nose, but in actuality he was trying to hide his smirk.
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and more no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius beamed at Ellery. "What they are is the experiment to the curiosity I am having, not the project of the arts that is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Such a shame." Fredrich drawled while looking away. There was something in the pit of his stomach - call it detective's intuition - that said that Ellery was talking like this on purpose.

"I should use it anyway. You know, just in case." Cameron snickered and broke the distance with a kiss. He grunted when he felt the fingers scrape against his area, making him react by grabbing Liam's arm and pulling him onto his lap. His other hand moved swiftly and gave the doctor a strong backhanded strike. "You little slut, you couldn't even wait til after dinner." he said with a lustful smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery straightened. "You seemed to have forgotten where I grew up," spat the designer as he circled the two experiments, pouting. One hand reached out to touch the fox's spine, fingertips lightly touching the base of the tail briefly. "Such a shame. I'd be willing to pay any price for these two, even in candy or other creatures to experiment on if necessary." Crossing his arms, Ellery shrugged. "Oh well. I suppose I could always find someone else. When will this experiment of yours be complete, Decius?"

"Oh!" he cried out, setting a hand on his red-marked cheek. His surprised expression melted into one of desire, and the delicately framed doctor wriggled in his place, draping his arms over Cameron's shoulders. "Damn, I've missed your strength. Oh, hit me again!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

The fox winced when he felt the fingers at his back, and his face grew pale when his tail was touched, causing it to swish in reaction. Why was this happening? He didn't like it! Why wasn't the doctor stopping him?! Gulping, the fox looked around frantically for the doctor and became even grimmer as he saw that smiling face observing different syringes in front of him. The doctor hummed a the theme song to every ice cream truck when he heard about being paid in candy. The syringe fell from his gloved hands and he giddily turned to face the designer. "What is the amount of the sugary sweets you are willing to be paying me for the exchange of the experiments that are mine???????????????" he asked.
"It won't do much good." Fredrich said as he stood besides the fox man, dark eyes staring at nothing in particular. "These men won't last a day." he said as he folded his arms behind his back, observing the dull-looking man. They made eye contact for a minute, an empty gaze meeting a cold stare. Finally, the dull boy's eyebrow twitched with discomfort.

A stronger hit slammed against the other side of Liam's face. "Who told you to speak?" the officer murmured and forcefully kissed him again. His hands went to the doctor's thighs and gripped them tightly as he began to grind against him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 pm
Awesome nerd

"As much as you believe that they're worth," replied Ellery, pulling out his phone and opening up the bulk candy website they'd last used during a large exchange with Decius. He opened a familiar screen, showing Decius that he could order candy by the literal truckload. "Just name your price." His eye twitched at Fredrich's words, to which he tossed a reply. "Hush, darling, unless you want to model all of my clothes."

Liam didn't have the time to make a sound, merely grinning wildly into the forced kiss that he'd been yearning for all these weeks. His pants, painfully tight now, were ready to burst at the seams when he felt himself being ground against, and the doctor couldn't hold back the moan rising up his throat.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'd rather that than have you dress and stare at multiple men." the detective murmured, his eyes falling on the fox like a spotlight from a prison tower. "It'll be especially difficult if their bones break." he mumbled under his breath, words aimed at the fox that was steadily breaking into a cold sweat.

After enough friction was made from vigorous rubbing, the officer moved his hands to Liam's upper arms and slammed him against the table. "Should we stay here or head to the bedroom?" he whispered against the doctor's lips as he leaned against him. "Either way I think Julian will hear us. That's a good enough punishment, right?" he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 pm
Awesome nerd

"Quit being so jealous." Ellery eyed the dull-eyed man, mentally estimating the measurements as he held up the phone. "Their bodies are perfectly proportioned. They're probably better than my last models." The brunette moved closer to Fredrich, smirking a little. "See how much candy Decius wants?"

Liam looked from Cameron to the door, then grinned again. "This is a new table," he said. "I think we should consummate it."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich looked down for a moment then back up. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" It was said more as a statement than a question, and before he could get any confirmation or denial, he walked away to see his son instead. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

~~~

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games