Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:43 pm
No need to say sorry!

Missy Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:02 pm
Missy Eevee
Lady Illusia
Missy Eevee
Lady Illusia
Missy Eevee

Hello! Nothing much, just eagerly awaiting my character's approval...
Sup with you? ^-^

Oh? Which one's yours?
I'ma go stalk it
Not too much. Just getting ready to go to a father's day BBQ
Free foooooooooooooood!!! ^^

Lyra is my little kitty girl :3 Enjoy the stalking session xD
Who says No to free food! Gotta love BBQs! <3 I'm heading to a fathers day dinner in a few hours as well :9

Oooo!
Psh, right?! Anyone who says no to free food...There's something mentally wrong with them

Oh... umm.. quick question, where would I find what day of November it is? So I can post properly...

I believe it's in the day change announcement.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 pm
Uhm...I'm new here where's a good place to start posting? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm
Hello, everyone

As you can tell, the day change is happening a few days later than expected. Captain Yumi has been super tied up lately, so please extend your patience a few more days while we clear our schedules. And thanks for your cooperation!

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:23 am
PrincessLeafra

No one abandoned you. Heiress and I set up a specific encounter and just thought it would have been nice to have been notified ahead of time that you were going to come in. Of course you're welcome to join as it is a bar setting, but at least say "Hey guys, mind if I join you?" or something to that effect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:29 am
Lady Illusia

I sent you a pm the other day trying to find out if you wanted to continue where we left off but you never responded and then I noticed that you started to rp with someone else so I figured I might just pop in have some water and relax but I guess I will just leave and go some where else then.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:32 am
PrincessLeafra
Lady Illusia

I sent you a pm the other day trying to find out if you wanted to continue where we left off but you never responded and then I noticed that you started to rp with someone else so I figured I might just pop in have some water and relax but I guess I will just leave and go some where else then.

I've been busy, I can't respond to everything right away. And like I said, you're more than welcome to remain there and interact with us. Just a little heads up would have been nice is all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 pm
sha312
Hey! I had to post the answer here since you have your PM's set to "friends only".

Well sure! You're more than welcome to go after someone who's already taken. The only thing I'll say is that it's not possible to have 2 soul mates, if that makes sense. So for instance, if the person has already found their soul mate, then your character obviously can't be their soul mate since they can only have one. However, you can go after someone who's already taken - since your character technically wouldn't know they're taken.

Does that make sense?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:37 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
sha312
Hey! I had to post the answer here since you have your PM's set to "friends only".

Well sure! You're more than welcome to go after someone who's already taken. The only thing I'll say is that it's not possible to have 2 soul mates, if that makes sense. So for instance, if the person has already found their soul mate, then your character obviously can't be their soul mate since they can only have one. However, you can go after someone who's already taken - since your character technically wouldn't know they're taken.

Does that make sense?

It does. Thank you for clarifying it for me. I'll explore a bit to find the main thread and read up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:40 pm
sha312

No worries!
And if you need help on background checks, definitely let me know.
I'm sure I'll know some history of said character off the bat. 3nodding

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:36 pm
posting cuz coming back scream

scream again  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:43 pm
Makako-ma

scream again

'Bout time  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:52 pm
whiters4
Makako-ma

scream again

'Bout time

scream grabs whiters and climbs a skyscraper like 2 feet up freaking the hell out cuz paper airplanes!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:28 am
OMIGOSH! I finally have WiFi now, guys! emotion_yatta
I can start RPing now~

Cho-Cho Twain

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:41 am
Cho-Cho Twain
OMIGOSH! I finally have WiFi now, guys! emotion_yatta
I can start RPing now~

Yay!
Wifi is like the God of the 21st century  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games