Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, "U-Um, yes, sorry. Just discussing on how uhm...on how to properly block! Yeah." she said before laughing nervously. She then looked at Nami, nodding, "All right, then lets continue." she got into a battle stance this time and began to throw punches at Nami. She still kept her punches weak, though they would still hurt Nami if any of the punches landed.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Instead of blocking like she should have, Nami simply stepped aside of the blows at the last second. At least until the last blow, which caught her in the abdomen. She grunted and fell to her knees holding her stomach. Dammit...
The voice in her head seemed delighted. So, you have no clue how to block.... My wall came in handy fro you, then.... Did it not?
She exhaled but couldn't inhale. Amused, the voice replied. Fine, then.... I shall lend you my 'skin'....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi noticed when Nami fell to her knees as she stopped shooting at Shinochi this time.
Shinochi was confused when Tsuyoi suddenly stopped, "Hey, what's the hold...up?" her ears perked up as she looked towards Nami's direction. She could sense something...off.
"Ah! I-I'm so sorry, I thought you'd, you know, dodge!" she walked over to Nami, looking down at her with a worried expression, "You okay! Are you hurt?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Finallly, her body's reaction passed and she gasped for air. All she could think about is air. How it was formed from a compound bond between two oxygen atoms and the benefits of breathing. Wouldn't it be funny if oxygen were helium...?
Why was she thinking this stuff? She had taken a punch to the stomach. That was her analysis. Her eyes started to fade black but stopped as soon as she started gulping down air. She told her self she was fine. Nami nodded and set her hands on the floor, still taking breaths of air. She slowly started to slow her erratic and frantic breathing down to a normal, unnoticeable intake.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi walked over to the two, looking at Nami, "Nami...don't push yourself." she said, which was what Erin said to Nami earlier. She knew Nami was somewhat a fragile person. She then looked at Wakai, "Maybe you should ease up a bit more on those punches, hm?" she said with a raised eyebrow.
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, and then down towards the ground, "I'll...try to weaken my punches then." though, she didn't know if she could make her punches any weaker than the punches she threw earlier.
Shinochi stayed where she was, her ears still perked up. She has an expression of suspicion as she looked towards the others, especially at Nami.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:27 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami was finally back to breathing normally. She heard Tsuyoi and really didn't like it. Nami stood back up, although it might have been too sudden. She got a head rush and caught herself before she could fall or anything. Nami shook her head to clear it. "I'm bloody fine." She remarked.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:28 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi stared at Nami for a few seconds before nodding, "All right...well, continue on I guess." she said before walking back to Shinochi.
Wakai watched Tsuyoi walk away, then looked at Nami, keeping her worried expression, "A-All right, get ready then, I'm gonna attack you again." She got into battle stance again, and when Nami was ready, she would begin to attack her again.
"Hmm...I dunno if I should tell Tsuyoi what I just sensed..."" Shinochi thought to herself. She was sure Tsuyoi would've been able to sense it too. Though, now probably isn't the best time to talk about. She continued to train with Tsuyoi.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She stood upright, in a weird stance, something she usually did. It was a mix between a running and a sword stance, as if she were holding a rifle. Nami nodded. "Right, ready when you are."
The first blow was dodged easily enough. The second wasn't in time but a wall of water halted the blow before disappearing again. Nami stood upright, aghast at what she saw. No one could generate that much water that quickly just to let it disperse just as quickly. She was confused and shocked.
Interesting.... The voice in her head spoke to itself. She doesn't know what to think of it... Very amusing, Emalie... Your offspring.... I might like her...

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:28 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was just as surprised as Nami, "S-See! You did it again! You sure you aren't doing that purposely?" she asked as she stayed in battle stance. She stopped attacking for now, waiting for Nami to explain.
This time, Tsuyoi was using two bokken instead of her revolver, swinging them at Shinochi. Though, she still kept an eye on the other two as she attacked Shinochi.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shook her head and stammered. "N-no, no one can make water appear and disappear just as quickly.... It's impossible, no matter what magic you're using...." Nami started running through the steps in her head. "The amount of time it would take is exactly a minute: first the incantation, then the water vapor begins to come together, and the wall slowly grows... Highly illogical..."
She put both hands to the side of her head. How was she capable of doing this? She couldn't think of any way.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:46 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai had no idea what Nami was talking about, especially something about an incantation. But, whatever Nami was talking about, it seemed to be troubling her. She decided to make light of it, "W-Well, maybe this is a good thing. I mean, it happens whenever I almost land a hit on you. This ability could, you know, save your life if you're in danger." she said with a nervous smile.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She nodded slowly. "Yes but I still don't know if it happens a hundred percent of the time..." Nami stood upright and decided to take her chances. She stood still and ready to be hit, her eyes closed and gritting her teeth. "Okay, for the sake of science.... I'll take th' blow.... Roundhouse kick me or whatever, just hit me wi' the strongest you've got."

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Wh-What!? Y-You know how strong I am, I'm not coming at you with full strength, you'll die!" she hesitated to attack Nami. Plus, she was sure that if she seriously injured Nami, or if she even accidentally kills her, Tsuyoi would probably murder her.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami frowned then squinted again. "Fine, do it like three quarter strength, or somethin'..."
She braced herself for a blow.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:24 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai had an unsure expression on her face, "W-Well, that wouldn't kill you, but I could still accidentally break something..." she sighed and noddded, "Well, it's better than full force." She then got ready to charge at Nami, "O-Okay...here I come." she then charged at Nami, and as she reached her, she threw a punch at her, hoping that the water barrier would appear again.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games