Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:27 pm
"no" kaalem stated strongly while staring damion in the eye. "you dont have time for that. we got to find tilli." stay calm, kaalem. just... stay... calm... we gonna find her. he kept saying to himself in his head. damion was going too far. kaalem walked inbetween him and shannon. "who knows what could be happening to her... do you even care that shes missing? tell me where the hell is she!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 pm
(if this is a god mod andwell jsut le me know i'll change it)

damion swiflty grabbed kaalems shirt and threw him against the wall, "i told you i know where tilli is, i know shes fine, so shut your trap, befire i shut it for you prepherably" his eyes bored into kaalems. "is that clear?!"  

Demenic BlackHeart

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 pm
... ... ...kick his a**. a dense stream of smoke blasted from kaalem's face into damion.

((ya good demenic. let me know if im going too far or anything. this is my first rp fight. yayyy! lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:52 pm
(i dont have any problem there any things acceptable as long as its not controling mine like hugely, dang well i actually have to go now so we'll continue tom, good start though)  

Demenic BlackHeart

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 pm
((alrighty, see ya tomorrow!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:57 am
damion reeled bsck coughing "you are so dead!" he coughed out. he put his hands beside eachother in a fist and pulled them apart as if too open something, a black hole began to form, the smoke flowed into it.as it cleared it rezealed that damion now stood in a fighting stance. "im going to rip you apart!" he roared as e charged at kaalem throw a punch straight at his face  

Demenic BlackHeart

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:53 am
somke was still streaming from kaalem's face but it did not stop him from sensing damion's attack. without a second thought, he called the dark foggy winds to funnel around him quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:24 pm
damion grinned he threw the punch right through the smoke  

Demenic BlackHeart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:35 pm
Tilli gave a sharp yelp and attempted to skid to a stop and a heavy door slid down right in fron of her. She was running to fast thought, and her sudden attempt to stop just threw her head over heels and into the closed door with a loud thud. Holding back tears, she picked herself up and then yelped in pain. Sometime between the sudden stop and her landing, she had managed to twist her ankle very badly. The tears flowing freely now, she tried to ignore the pain and walk but fell to the floor as sharp pangs shot up through her leg. "G**Damn it!!" she swore, throwing her head back against the heavy door hard enough to make the black spots in front of her eyes return.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:31 pm
kaalem took the punch in the face and flew back into the wall. on the exploding his body into a whirlwind of ashes and dark smoke around the wall. the wave of wind swept onto the ground and flooded towards damion with great and swift intensity.  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 pm
damion grunted as he opened another void to take the wind, another opened behind kaalems head. "for a wind, your easy to hit" he teased

a thud shook the area tilli was in, a huge darkness monster dropped fromt eh ceiling weilding a hug claymore. his eyes glowed under long fur. its teeth were bared and blood could be seen stained to it claws. he breathed heavey as it took a step toward tilli  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 pm
"Stop!" Mr. Litain had appeared and created a Metal wall in between the two students. "If either of you move a muscle you will be expelled." Simon threatened. "now tell me what the Hell is going on?" Mr. Litain was angry. three of his students were skipping.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Talbot ran up to the teacher as he started to yell. "Mr. Litain, Tilli is missing and Damion knows where she is and won't tell us. And Kaalem wanted to know so he asked and Damion attacked him. and Damion likes a girl that isn't Tilli." Talbot took a deep breath then quieted to a whisper. "and I think she has cooties." Talbot turned and pointed at Damion's Girlfriend with his walking stick. "I think that where she is."  

overgrowth

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 pm
(everything in that post is fine execpt for one thing.... its ealy and waaaaaay before even should have started btw notice we are alone in hallways because everyoen else is in their dorms asleep, except for the couple in the east wing who are not, i'll let you think of that one)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 pm
damion and shannon didnt move,not even a muscle, ewxcept for their eyes, damions who now glared at the teacer that had come out of no where. the girl rolled hers. and telepathicly told him 'is nt that kinda contridicory? we cant answer unless we can move' neither of them moved more then was needed  

Demenic BlackHeart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Tilli screamed and scrambled back against the large wooden door. Her damaged ankle was temporarily forgotten as the monster gave a roar. Panicing now, she glanced around, looking for anything that would be of use. She was going to be unable to run, but fight she could do. Though she had to be careful. She had a feeling that being unconscious in this place was a very bad thing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games