Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:23 am
Taketo listened intetively to both Kosho and Yul as they froliced and lectured about the mission. The night was drawing and the bath house reprieved to the north. He thought about going on ahead by himself and scouting the rest of the path. It seemed quite harmless from his point of view anyway. The 'compass' Yul showed to the rest of them was quite amazing, but it wasn't something he would just go crazy for. He uncrossed his arms and slowly took a stride past Kosho and Yul, talking in a deep, undertone.

"I'll scout ahead..."

Before an answer could even be uttered, he quickly shot off into the darkness at an incredible speed. He got about a couple hundred feet infront of them and scanned the area around him while hugging close to a fairly large tree. Dark bushes surrounded him but his eyes were able to pierce the darkness to look around for anything wandering the forest. Nothing...as usual the silence of the forest was the only thing answering his call.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:34 pm
Kosho caught the thing out of reflex, looking at is as it pointed north. She turned to the left, and it still pointed north, turned around, still pointing north. She sighed, closing it and looked at Yul with a raised eyebrow. "Good find." She mumbled the compliment. She watched as Taketo rushed off, before sighing, running fingers through her hair.

"Alright, Taketo rushed off ahead so we should start our leisure run now, got it?" She looked at the two annoying males with her, and sighed. 'Taketo, you probably would've kept me sane.' She thought.

Ashintuku
Crew

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:09 pm
Juromaru smiled.

And she took the bait...

He waited until the last second before moving. True that her blade of fire had slashed his left arm, but both her hands were now firmly grasped in his own. Juromaru stepped into her and pinned her arms to her sides. He twister her wrists and pointed the fans behind her. He had absorbed the fire from her fans.

"Well, I suppose you get first blood and first contact. Congratulations." His blood seeped slowly down his arms, through his fingers and onto her skin. The heat from it was more than a normal person could stand... but to Saku it would feel like nothing more than warm. From the distance he was from here he could feelk her powers. He could feel the aura inside her. But his own was awakened as well. He laughed and pressed closer to her and kissed her lips.

Time stopped. Here he was able to see into her. Her power was a thousandfold what it had been previously. Here in her mind he could see into her, she had erected barriers, but he could still see what she couldn't hide.

When time came back he smiled and threw her back from him. Around him burned his aura. Flames licked at his body and heat surged around the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Aiyoku sighed as he followed the group. There were nothing special, but he wondered how well they would work to gether....  

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm
(( eek What just happened? ))

Saku had been expecting many things but not that. Her blow hit its mark but he had set her up. Juromaru had the audacity to set her up. He grasped her hands, momentarilly pinning her. He'd done to her what she did to him and canceled her flames, he could have beaten her then had he known what to do but worse he'd... Just before she was about to yell at him to release her he...he kissed her. Juromaru kissed...her.

Torn between shock and fury she was caught off guard again when she had the distinct feeling that he was doing something a great deal more intimate than any other person before him. He was seeing into her, reading her powers. She felt him reading her and something inside her exploded. Her aura erupted from her skin enveloping her once again in the deadly flower just as he released her. Whips of flames lashed out in every direction. Hot enough to sear through boulders they wouldn't kill Juromaru but if they landed they would hurt like all living hell.

"How dare you." She growled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:35 pm
Juromaru said nothing and watched. The aura she expelled was twisting with rage. He smiled and his eyes falshed with lust for battle. As she lashed out at him, anger and power arching through each and every whiplike projection. The blade of fire came nearer and nearer. He wathced her face contort and bloodlust burn in her eyes.

"Not so fast..." Juromaru spoke to her as his tendrils of flame unfurled from his body and matched her attacks move for move. He wrapped his tendrils of flame around her aura. Her flame powers were imobilized, but so was his. A price he'd take.  

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:44 am
Yul watched Taketo take off eith a slightly smug look, and then caught back his treasure from Kosho, savoruing the compliment.

"I agree, north we go." He said, fastening the latch on the compass and sliding it securely into his pants pocket, checking to make sure his pack was well fastened, and taking one look back, through the trees, a clever eye peircing the hidden Aiyoku, before starting up, and a strong speed, north, following lead.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 am
Juromaru was under the impression that if he immobolized her flames she was no longer a threat. If he only knew how wrong he was. It was the only reason why she didn't try to break free. She could do that latter and strike him down for the insult. She remained still but the anger in her eyes did not fade. It made the once golden orbs turn a burnished copper to match her aura. It hissed and spurted against Juromaru's but didn't outright attack it. Her voice when she spoke was still a growl but was more controlled.

"I am supposed to be pleased that you took such a liberty Juromaru. The kiss I could forgive, but I do not appreciate being read without my permission."

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23 am
"And you would have allowed such?" He looked shocked.

"Ah... now I feel terrible... I guess I've been a thief too long. Take, take, take, take, take... maybe I'm to used to just doing what I want." he rubbed his chin and smirked.

"Well then I guess that makes you the better person."
Juromaru dropped his aura and turned around. He grabbed his blade and sheathed it. He placed his hands on the small of his back and pushed. A resounding series of pops echoed throughout his body.

"Ahhhh...." He looked over his shoulder to Saku.

"Well, unless you have more to say or do, I've grown bored with this battle. Obviously you've not grown as strong as I thought you had."
He placed his hands behind his head and walked back to the theatre.

"By way, you taste wonderful Saku."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Kosho rolled her sleeves up, running after Yul quickly. Fai would follow them because he wasn't stupid enough to just sit and look at the stars at night. If he DIDN'T follow there would be hell to pay by Kosho; and no one wanted to be on Kosho's REALLY BAD side. Because of her serious exterior and her hectic working habits, she often had a bit of a temper.

She looked back quietly as she felt eyes on her, frowning a little; someone was following without their permission. But since they hadn't made themselves known, she wouldn't comment. They had things to do.

Ashintuku
Crew

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Saku huffed. She wasn't surprised by his little display. Juromaru was doing just what she thought he would. He had challenged her simply becuase he thought he could win. Whatever he had read in her had shown him otherwise. He was turning tails because he couldn't win and it was safer to leave this way. She didn't leash her aura, now was the time to bask in it. She couldn't see it but she looked beauitful in that ray of power. Beautiful and deadly. As he withdrew, as he had entered her mind so could she.

It is a taste you shall never have again Juromaru. You are as I thought. Brave only when you think you can win.

She didn't care to have him reply, she shut down her thoughts. Her mind became a fortress that if anyone tried to enter it they would merely slide down it like water on glass. Saku then turned and disappeared back into her domain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Taketo stopped suddenly hearing something beyond his other obvious followers. He spun around a fairly large tree and hid behind it and in dead darkness and thick foliage to purposely elude the other teammates in attempt to find out if someone was truly following him, or maybe his hearing and perception wasn't all what it used to be. Taketo lowered himself to the stump of the tree keeping his body as small as possible and a sharp eye to the area around him. Taketo waited for the rest of the group to pass him in hopes the follower would just fall right into his hands in a matter of minutes or so. He gripped his blade and anxiously awaited for the slightest hint of odd movement from the shadows as the others slowly began to pass him.

Interesting that there would be someone wanting to follow us...or maybe its just my imagination, but it never hurts to make sure.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:39 am
Juromaru waved his hand airly as he walked away. True he couldn't defeat Saku, true he wasn't as brave or noble as he pretended to be... But he found what he wanted to know. He shrugged to himself and walked towards the door of the theatre. They were slightly ajar. Juromaru just rolled his eyes and walked in. Maybe Yue was around.

He stopped as he heard dripping. He looked around for the sound until he was looking at his feet. There was a small pool of blood near him. He suddenly remembered the slash on his left arm.

"Injuries first, girls second I guess..." He walked to his room and grabbed some cloth. "What's a little bloodloss anyway... I can't die... heh... Another perk..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:48 am
Aiyoku smiled. He had seen the glint of two eyes and there was the scout waiting. Obviously they weren't that bad, they knew he was there.

Well, it can't hurt to see just what kind of people they are. How they act, what they do...

Aiyoku followed. He couldn't just pass up the opportunity to see their skills. He was purposely brushing leaves and putting weight on branches. Not enough for normal human beings to notice.

Their hearing should be superb. But I wonder what kind of information can gleen just from sound...

He lept over a group of foliage.

There he is...

Aiyoku pulled the cowl up on the cloak that was fastened on his shoulders. He lept long over the area exposing himself to attacks. Under the hood a smile tugged at his lips. Nothing but a black shape on the night, that's how he needed to stay, for now.

Kevkas

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:39 am
Why would he suddenly make himself so easy to detec-?

Taketos suddenly noticed a black image nearly flashing passed him, which made him quickly stand upright almost drawing his blades, but keeping them sheathed was probably a better option just in case he was getting overzealous. He shouldn't have let someone get that close to him and would never fall for such a thing. A stone's throw away lie his mysterious visitor and stalker that was able to sneak so close to him even though he heard all his commotion before he got there. He felt his skills slowly beginning to fade and the whim of battle slowly enrage him.

Taketo kept his cool and cleared his throat, staring dead at their follower, not knowing whether the others would be impervious to his absense.

"Well, well...it seems you caused a little raucous on your way here. Games over...why are you following us?"

His bold remarks were only shaming his only true realization that he couldn't detect the person as quick as he used to.

I thought my skills were a bit better, but I guess not and this not a good thing to drown out and dredge on the mission, but this person might be an obstacle.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games