Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:42 am
See? 'Moar' is cuter. ^^

And I am waiting for Mary to post, my posts have been huge and prompt, I'm doing my very best, here, but no one seems to want to update...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:36 am
... So, anyone else notice the old RP was locked at "1337" replies?  

Mikujin

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:07 am
Yeah, I noticed it when it was locked, think it was deliberate?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:24 am
Hell yeah! =D That's why there are three ouija board pictures insulting Hime's lacking therof of pride. XD It was fun.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:50 pm
*slinks in* Well this is a pleasant surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Is it...? Is it really pleasant? It seems we still lack the currently lively activity as we once had a loooooooooong time ago.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:24 pm
You people post too lazily, that's why. If the most lethargic poster of us all (myself) can reliably post and keep up, why can't you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:27 pm
Oooo.... deadness... This is no good, I guess I might as well post mine... maybe we can revive it slowly... again... again... ^^;  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Good man Ratherion, I'll try to post as well in a short while... don't hang me up over it though, I have exams this week.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:13 pm
lol @ u  

Mikujin

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
A road that seems to have hit a cross road. SOme people enter the left and some to the right. I have finally hit that cross road and I have chosen the path that leads away from gaia. Everyone... I can no longer afford to stay here anymore, I guess I have finally reached that state where my life needs not to be tied to the fantasy realm but hey, you barely even got to know me and I deserted this rpg so many times so who really cares anyways right? I guess I just wanted to say goodbye one last time to you all. I hope you all take care of yourselves and good luck in the future.

Yours truly,
The Lost Poet
Jared  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 pm
That made me so sad when I read it Jared. Which is weird, because we've hardly role-played together. I guess I felt in some weird unexplainable way attached to you due to the fact that you remained faithful to the role-play. You should always have one last thread of you connected to the fantasy realm though, because you never know when you want to lose yourself in it again. I guess I can say on behalf of all of us in the guild that you will be missed, and I cherish a small flame of hope that you might return to us one day. So from the empty floors of our guild I bid you good luck!

Lord Bean

Lord Bean
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Ciao, mon ami.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:46 am
I don't post one because I don't have a slot anymore. Second because my schedule is complicated. College, extracurricular activities and work will do that to a girl.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm
I feel alone...  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers