Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:14 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"What do you remember exactly anyways?"

"my name, what you saw in that little scuffle we had, but that came naturaly, and i also realize that I am a nobody."

"No one truly knows on who they are until they find the answer. It seems that you have started further then others on finding yourself. Where di you first find yourself?"

"i'm not sure...it had a big clock tower...tunnels...gah my mind cant seem to focus"

"Don't focus, just relax. Was it a place like this?" -snap- The background began to take a different form. It took the form of Twilight Town now. They were in front of the clock tower now.

*Exnil removed his hood to get a fuller view reavealing his face for the first time*
"yes, this is it...but it was sunrise when i saw it so the light is diferent"
muffy watched them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:34 am
Sphinx-chan
((Eh, that's ok.. I can only really play a good Demyx, I seriously don't think I could be Saix..lol XD But I think I have an idea on where to start now.. Warning though, I'm very literate..lol))

Xia wandered throughout Twilight Town, her attire being her black short dress with pink frills underneath and black high-heeled shoes, it's laces strung around her legs. Her twilight blue eyes looked about a bit bored as she walked gracefully, her long pretty dark pink hair flowing behind her.

((Wah!! My intro!! ^-^ Woot... xd ))

Xeggr noticed the girl walking around. I never recall her here before... "Excuse me," he asked to the girl to grab her attention.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:36 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"What do you remember exactly anyways?"

"my name, what you saw in that little scuffle we had, but that came naturaly, and i also realize that I am a nobody."

"No one truly knows on who they are until they find the answer. It seems that you have started further then others on finding yourself. Where di you first find yourself?"

"i'm not sure...it had a big clock tower...tunnels...gah my mind cant seem to focus"

"Don't focus, just relax. Was it a place like this?" -snap- The background began to take a different form. It took the form of Twilight Town now. They were in front of the clock tower now.

*Exnil removed his hood to get a fuller view reavealing his face for the first time*

"But the srea is the same. Enjoy by what you see and try to remember your past. I remember being here in my past, but at least I'm alright now. I've had a long journey, but I hope you have oe as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:22 am
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"

*feels something move inside her* ugh....what? *in another realm she's see's her with a baby in her arms* WHAT THE??? *falls down holding her head with her hand* ugh..................x-seggr.....?
((please tell me this isn't going to be like the forbidden rp and the castle obilvion rp.. becuase those basically died))

(( HELL NO!!!!! it isn't....aye....blah...I'm going to go kill myself now. laters! Tell most wanted I love him))  

MizNaughty520

neilmc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:25 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"But the srea is the same. Enjoy by what you see and try to remember your past. I remember being here in my past, but at least I'm alright now. I've had a long journey, but I hope you have oe as well."

*exnil stood silent, the wind blowing agains him*
"so...what if i cant remember?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:30 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"

*feels something move inside her* ugh....what? *in another realm she's see's her with a baby in her arms* WHAT THE??? *falls down holding her head with her hand* ugh..................x-seggr.....?
((please tell me this isn't going to be like the forbidden rp and the castle obilvion rp.. becuase those basically died))

(( HELL NO!!!!! it isn't....aye....blah...I'm going to go kill myself now. laters! Tell most wanted I love him))
((whats this all about killing yourself stare ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:00 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"

((she isn't. she made another account though. but i just don't want this to end up like the two rps i mention early becuase i was completely lefted out of it))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:03 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

((she isn't. she made another account though. but i just don't want this to end up like the two rps i mention early becuase i was completely lefted out of it))
((oh okay thats fine sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:23 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Don't try to." *snap* The area turns back to the real world. Where a boy is on his computer typing. "Just think to..."*snap* Xeggr disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:25 pm
((Ack, I'm sorry.. I need to post I think.. sweatdrop ))

Xia blinked when she heard someone talk to her and looked around. "Who was that?"she asked herself, standing now in the middle of Twilight town, looking about curiously.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Ack, I'm sorry.. I need to post I think.. sweatdrop ))

Xia blinked when she heard someone talk to her and looked around. "Who was that?"she asked herself, standing now in the middle of Twilight town, looking about curiously.

Xeggr appeared a little aways in front of her. "I did."
((how old is she?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:27 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Don't try to." *snap* The area turns back to the real world. Where a boy is on his computer typing. "Just think to..."*snap* Xeggr disappeared.

"now where the hell am i!?"  

neilmc

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:35 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"now where the hell am i!?"

The boy, around age 14, turns to see his uninvited guest. He shot up and stood before the mystrious man and stood his ground. He asks, "Who are you? How'd you get here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:36 pm
((19, oops, forgot to put that in her bio... sweatdrop ))

Xia gave a bit of a squeak at the guy's sudden appearance. "And you are?"she asked, trying to remain calm as she accidently spoke a bit rudely.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:38 pm
Sphinx-chan
((19, oops, forgot to put that in her bio... sweatdrop ))

Xia gave a bit of a squeak at the guy's sudden appearance. "And you are?"she asked, trying to remain calm as she accidently spoke a bit rudely.

"Oh forgive me," he bowed before her in a graceful way. "My name is Xeggr. Please to meet ya." He rose to look at her again, but only with a cool, small smile upon his face.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games