Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:19 pm
MrAsianK
"what's that guys name?" Dark pointed to auron
"he is Auran..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:53 pm
"hmm, well, i guess i'll just travel with you guys until he shows up again"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:57 pm
"he? who are you talking about? Am confused."She looks at Dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((He's talking about Auran.))  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((no he isnt. he talking about Krad. but my character doesnt know that yet))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((no he isnt. he talking about Krad. but my character doesnt know that yet))
((Oh. Okay.))  

Carrot-Copper

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:45 pm
"my brother of sorts, we were born at the beginning of time, his name is Krad he is darkness itself basically, i'm the light itself basically. We've been fighting for centuries"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:12 pm
MrAsianK
"my brother of sorts, we were born at the beginning of time, his name is Krad he is darkness itself basically, i'm the light itself basically. We've been fighting for centuries"
"oh, i see. So you two fight a lot?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:21 am
Name: Aaron
Sex:male
Appearance:User Image
Type of keyblade: User Image
Dark or light: dark or light as in good or bad? what? Nah I'm mostly light.
Background: His family was killed, protecting him when a unit of soldiers attacked his village. The whole village was burn't down. And everyone else was thought to be gone. He was scared and fled, unable to do anything because he was only 11. NOw he seeks revenge, that's if he can find them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:47 am
Aaron groaned, stupid soldiers, where'd they even come from? He was enjoying his meal at the inn he'd slept at the night before, and then soldiers attacked. Aaron'd led them out of the inn, but now they wouldn't stop following him, " Soldiers? Pfshh. More like bandits, " He called his keyblade into his hand, a dark red and black aura surrounded his other hand, he laughed, with a smirk, " Now,now. Let's see if you can handle..... EXPLOSION! " And as he said that the aura shot out of his hand and all around the soldiers, killing three of them instantly. But there were many left, he couldn't take all of them on....
He watched the soldiers come toward him, accepting whatever was about to happen, win or lose. Until a HUGE blast of energy dropped on the soldiers. KIlling each and every one of them, and soon surrounded Aaron, " AGH!! " He screamed out in pain. And dropped to the ground. But when he looked up there was nothing, " what.....in the --- " He stopped and gasped, there was a large cut on his side, spuueing with blood. He held it hoping to stop it. He stood up and walked as far as he possibly could, he'd made it to where sweet and Dark and auron were before he couldn't walk any further, he smirked at them, his eye's dimm with pain, "....How goes it? " He asked in a squeakish voice before collapssing to the ground.  

Venetian-Owl

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"oh, i see. So you two fight a lot?"
"ya"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:09 pm
*Daxon appears out of nowhere and takes Aaron to the spirit realm. He sets him down in a stream, and as soon as his body touches the water, his wound starts to heal.*

"Wake up."  

Carrot-Copper

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
Name: Daxon
Sex: Male
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type of keyblade: Twin Demonic Keyblades.
Dark or light: Light
Background: When he was a child, he showed true potential. He would always train in his father's dojo, but he was never as good as his dad. On his thirteenth birthday, he grew horns and a tail. His father disowned him, and threw him out to live on the streets. While he was asleep one night his anger built up and this anger formed to key-shaped swords that appeared in his hands. He woke up to find the keyblades resting in his hands. He decided to use this power to get revenge on his father. It took him a year to reach his father. He went inside the dojo, clenching the keyblades tightly. He killed his father without mercy. The keyblades absorbed his father's power, making him stronger. The years went by as he kept killing all who hated him. Finally he decided that if he didn't want to go to hell for the things he did, he would have to stop killing people. He fought in his mind against the keyblades. Eventually he had gained power over them, and he had seen the light. He was no longer a soldier of darkness, but a warrior of light.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:20 pm
Carrot-Copper
*Daxon appears out of nowhere and takes Aaron to the spirit realm. He sets him down in a stream, and as soon as his body touches the water, his wound starts to heal.*

"Wake up."
Raven's pale face quickly regained color. He heard someone call out his name, but at the moment his eyes didn't want to open. A few moments later his eye's began to twitch, then snapped open, " W-who are you?! " He yelled, drawing his keyblade and quickly jumped to his feet. Too fast there. He let out a slight grunt, holding his side, and landing on his knees, staring up at the stranger. His eye's twitching with fear, knowing he could still not protect himself.  

Venetian-Owl

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games