Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm
(( I really don't think this conversation needs to be taking up space here, in an RP thread. Yes, Faulty and Jasae have disagreed on a lot of things, let's leave it at that. But really, if you have suggestions for the library, Faulty, you can PM them to myself and/or Viva. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm
(This thread, it is alive again. whee )

Fira stared at the nobleman with raised brow for several long quiet seconds a little confused before he asked his questions about the bookshelves and she shrugged, “Twenty three, I think. Though I could be off by a few.” She leaned back a little so she could get a good look at the painting that was behind the man before she looked at the nobleman, back to the painting and then once again at the man, “I’m a little confused, but I though there was a man whom looked very much like you in that painting behind you.”  

Fira the Phoenix

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Fira jumped when the nobleman shattered the glass picture against the table and stared at the liquid and shards of glass on the floor. Slowly she looked up at the nobleman, “If knowledge is draining out at that rate it’s already gone.” She tilted her head slightly as she asked, “How I’m I suppose to help stop that?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Fira got all the nobleman was speaking of as she then glanced down at his foot before she looked up pointed at him with a smile, “So you were in that painting I knew it.” The phoenix then sat back and shrugged, “I’ve got nothing else better to do, so okay, I’ll help.”  

Fira the Phoenix

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm
Fira was in the strange waves before she knew it and immediately alarm went off in her head. The waves, even though were full of text, she associated with water and phoenix were severely frightened of water, let alone could not swim. Right after she saw the last text flash past her face she splashed down into the waves and quickly began to thrash her arms and leg’s about, even her wings snapped out of her back and began to flap wildly. The waves thrashed her about but eventually she was able to grab a hold of something and quickly she pulled herself up out of the waves on her hands and knees. She panted and coughed quite a bit for a few moments before she was able to really look down and find what she had pulled herself up on.

The phoenix sat upon a shelf which was a part of a whole bookcase which was just one of a number of bookcases stacked up. Slowly the girl turned around pulling her legs up further out of the waves and sitting up at the same time as she glanced around with raised brows and wide eyes. She was in complete shock at what just happened as she stared around at the waves full of texts and looked up where she and the other had fallen from. She didn’t know where the others were for she didn’t see them as she glanced around in a bit of disbelief and shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 am
(Yeah, I know what you mean, I don’t want to leave them out either. So let’s wait a little and see if they come back, or maybe send them a PM and see what they have to say. 3nodding )  

Fira the Phoenix

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 am
Deep within the library, One of the book cases swung outward as the young man from earlier stepped out from what was presumably a secret passage built into the library.
Taking one last sip of his tea before leaving the cup on its saucer in the passage, The mysterious young man pulled the book case closed and began walking through his homeland, the Library while singing 'God save the queen' slightly off key.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 am
Pulling a grappling hook from his person, the young man (whom I have not directly named for narrative purposes since he has yet to be introduced properly) snagged it onto the wall of the chute just as it ended and holding on tightly to the rope as gravity jerked him down, made a slow and safe climb down onto the island.
Looking around, the young man adjusted his monocle.
"I say, this looks like quite the stickey wicket, wot."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 am
Hearing someone suddenly talking and shot to her feet whipping around to look at the man with raised brows as she held onto her staff tightly staring at the man, “Who are you?”  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff