Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Yousei looked unsuredly back at Witium, as he directed her toward the shallow pool. She scrutinized it, half-expecting to find an enchanted artifact of sorts, though found naught but sand and mud at its base. After a moment of searching, she realized that the image reflected in its contents was not her own. Instead, she found herself staring into the violaceous optics of their fallen ally: Camthalion...

She stepped back and continued to gawk at his image, before remembering herself, "Camthalion..?"

Karasu paused mid-drink as she overheard the others speaking nearby. Her thirst sated, she stood and casually approached them to find the reason for their gathering. As she looked upon the waters, she was unfeigned by the image of the deceased Elf looking back at her. Instead of getting too terribly involved, she simply sat and observed as the others watched him in awe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 pm
.:.Do you really ignore you elders as such? Not very nice of you, Yousei. Now listen to me well and good. Stay away from Sagor, Ju-Hades, and Kraid. They are here on a mission, sent by the Brother-Leader. I heard this from a guard before my death. And I know what it is...they want Yousei. However, for what reason, I do not have any idea.

The other thing that I need to tell you is that I can still be brought back to life. But there are a few things you need to do, if you want me, of course. You need five things. My deceased body, the blood of an elf, the hair of my enemy, the scent of my beloved, and the tome of black magic. Get them for my in three days, or I will be gone forever. GO!.:.  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:27 pm
Witium scratched his head, "Well...That doesn't sound too hard." He looked to the rest of the group and sheathed his sword, "I'm going to see if i can bring my friend back from the dead, good luck to the rest of ya." The elf took a step forward to Yousei, "So, ya commin along with me or do you have other things to attend to? This intales a bit of back tracking though.

Witium stepped Yousei and began to walk back toward Eden. He didn't want to wait for an answer. The elf simply assumed she'd start following if she wanted to join in. A soft hum of an elfish song slipped threw his lips as he walked. Hopefully the resurrection would work out in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:00 pm
The old elf smiled as his comrade went away from the pond. It was good to see his face again. His gazed moved back to Yousei's his face grim with hesitation.

.:.Yousei, there is one last thing you need to know. Your friend Miles...has a gift far greater than any being alive. Keep him safe, and away from your pursuers. They will target him once they have you.:.

Without another word, his reflection changed back into Yousei's own, his message given, waiting for the day of his resurrection.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:03 am
Yousei looked back at Miles, as Camthalion spoke of his gift. She turned back to him to inquire as to what that gift was, but saw only her own reflection gaping back at her. She straightened, turned toward Karasu, and sighed.
~You know what this means,~ the dragon spoke forebodingly.
Yousei nodded solemnly and slowly made her way over to the rest of the group.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:05 am
Marten felt dregs of power in the water, as though powerful magic was in it, but he couldn't decipher it at all. "So what did that thing... Camthalion, did you say... want to tell you?" He asked, kneeling to refil his flask from the remaining pool.  

Gredar

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 am
Yousei slowly turned to face him and merely stared blankly at him, as she thought of the many consequences which black magic inevitably brought forth. If they were successful in resurrecting Camthalion, either he or they would suffer cataclysmic repercussions. Not to mention the fact that none of them were accustomed to the use of black magic, and would in turn be altered by its effects. She quickly turned her gaze as she realized how long she had been staring. "Sorry.." she spoke softly, "Er.. He asked us to.." she paused once more as her concerns flooded her mind, "...resurrect him."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:36 am
Marten brightened up instantly. "Hmm, never done that before. Did he say how we're supposed to do this?"  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 am
Miles broke out into laughter. "And did he give you a long, most likely difficult quest? When we could just as easily revive him with a potion like we've done for you?" He questioned Yousei, trying to supress his laughter. "What a drama queen that one," He chuckeled to himself, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:51 am
(Last post before I leave)

Idox looked at Marten. "We could try necromancy," he suggested. "We could find a shadowed, maybe. Or if anyone here knows any..."

Vaginal Buttsex

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 pm
Witium turned around on his heel and made his way up to Miles. "His body has been dead for too long. The potions only good if the bodies been dead for a minute or less."
He reached out to pluck a hair from the top of Miles head, "Hair of my enemy, you'll be good enough."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips, "Go back to worrying about yourself Human, this will only get in your way."
While unsheathing his sword again, Witium turned back to Yousei, "I'm not sure what will actually happen with the resurrection so uhhh, ya might want to just continue on. Karasu, your her guardian, start making decisions."

Again he turned away and began to hum once more as he made his way to Eden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:18 pm
Karasu did not budge as Witium addressed her, but merely stared at him, expressionless. As he turned to leave, she watched him silently. As soon as Yousei noticed him depart, however, she closed her eyes and uttered a simple prayer for his safety. After all, considering the amount of damage that they had wrought upon the village, no member of their party could not expect to be simply welcomed back with open arms... She winced as the image of the shallow, tainted oasis worked its way back into her mind. She then remembered Emille... The thought of her suffering there with the others made her cringe. Yousei opened her eyes as she concluded her prayer, and turned to see Witium fading into the distance. The young Elf took a deep breath and exhaled, knowing very well what she must do. Before pursuing him, though, she looked to her guardian for approval. Karasu stared back at her for a long while, before turning to the others... ~Go,~ she said. Yousei looked at her, somewhat taken aback by her dragon's response. Karasu had acted as though she was not going to accompany her...

"Karasu..?" Yousei inquired, perplexed.

~Go,~ she said again, though much more sternly.

Yousei stood there trying to comprehend her dragon's behavior.

Karasu turned her steely optics to meet her master's and bared her teeth in a hiss, ~Quickly!~

Yousei flinched at her dragon's reaction, and she took a step back. Karasu said nothing more, and the young Elf began her pursuit. The dragon watched her as she slowly faded into a shimmering silhouette on the horizon. She refused to tear her gaze from her master's image until she had completely faded out of sight. At which point, she heaved an inaudible sigh and lay her head on her claws...

(Fare thee well, Prosthetic!

And congratulations to kroska for being responsible for making Lyndria RP the first Guild thread to achieve 1000 posts!

I will now send the Trade with your reward of 10k!

Thank you all for your efforts! Without you, we would never have made it to where we are today. ^^)

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:40 pm
"Watch yourself, Elf" Miles spat back sharply, "I've crippled you once before and I'm not afraid to do it again." He watched as Yousei and Witium took off back to his home, unsure weather or not to follow him. He frowned and turned towards his Nienna, watching the creature intently. He stared into it's right eye, chewing on his own lower lip. He shook his head and dropped to the ground, scooping up water in his hands and taking a long sip before using the rest to clean off his face. "This should be fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:30 pm
Marten shook his head. "Same as always Miles. Always refuse to believe what you've seen and what others say, then end up following anyways. Its a wonder you ever left your home." He broke into a run, gaining momentum before launching himself into the air after the others. There wasn't a chance he was going to miss out on this. Besides, he still had a plan to work out and there was no point planning if he had no idea where his target had wandered off to. With a few powerful beats of his wings he was up, drifting lazily over the figures of Yousei and Witium. "So what did Camthalion say he needed for us to revive him?"  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Witium looked up and the flying man above him, "what the...oh why do i even bother asking." He shook his head and looked up again, "Oh just some minor items really. So that implies that this is going to hurt the person doing the ritual...ME...a lot." The elf chuckled as he kept up a good running pace.

As he ran he began to sing out loud a fun drinking song, "As she onward sped, I scratched my head, and I looked with a feelin rare, and I say's, say's I, to a passer-by, whose the maid with nut brown hair? He smiled at me and say's, say's he, That's the gem of the elfish crown. It's Rosie McCann from the banks of the Bann, she's the star of the County Down."

He would soon have his old friend back with him and even though the cost may be dire it didn't seem to matter at the time.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games