Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cute_kilala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:57 am
Hi one and all!

The name is Kilala and i'm predicting a bizarre summer coming up. oh, and I'm going to be a senior in high school next fall....ooo, a big jump.

Friends discribes me as the friendly, shy and smart kid...but little do they know that I over work my brain too much to get the grades that i'm recieving now. blaugh Okay maybe I have exaggerated abit there but I do get good grades and I manage to pull off most of the tests without studying at all. mrgreen They think I do too much school work on the weekends but really i'm a normal kid who likes to slack off once in a while.

I LOVE to read all kinds of books...read many types of books, favourite ones so far are the ones involving adventures...maybe I should try to read a dictionary or an encyclopedia x_x...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:15 pm
Hi, I'm Natalie, you can call me either Nat or Naru. I came to this guild so that I can participate in the the chances of winning one million gold.

I am a true Asian/Filipino, I was born in the Philippines on June the 10th.

My favorite animes are Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Bleach, and many more.

I like to hangout with my friends in the mall or watch movies.

I am very athletic and love to play sports, especially volleyball.

x i R A W R xx

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Hey everybody! My name is Public Pervert (Not really, obviously- my birth name is Meg) And I'm fourteen years old, living in Long Island, New York! Next Year I'll be a freashmen in High School (I'm so proud of myself! :'D) I'm fourteen years old although I think I'm mentally around twenty-two, but I can act like a five-year-old at times ( I openly scream "YAY!" and hug my friends) x3

I almost have split personalities: In class I'm shy and a don't talk a lot, but I answer a lot of questions asked by a teacher. Every other time, though, you wouldn't even know me! I'm loud, creative, and I love to have a good time! My pastimes include gaming, reading, writing, drawing, and, of course, Gaia. I've been a member since Feburary 12th, 2006- Only a year, but I feel like I've been on for ages!

I LOVE anime. Okay, that's a lie: More like Manga. My favorite anme is FullMetal Alchemist- it's the only one I actually watched. The mangas I like are Naruto (Japanese version <33), D.N.Angel, Ceres:Cestreal Legand, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, and Death Note. I'm always looking for something new, so if you have a suggestion, please tell me!

~Favories~
Color: Blue
Animal: Penguin x3
Anime: FMA
Manga: Japanese version of Naruto
Class: English
Book Series: The Hannibal Lecter series

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:13 pm
Hi-hi!~
Since I suck at introductions, I'm just going to post in a list form, 'kay?

Name: Just call me Odd or Red. :]
Likes: My boyfriend, cat eats, anime, dark/medium shades of colors, icons, sleeping, even numbers, anime faces[^___^, ^__~, =^__^=]and stuffed animals.
Dislikes: Bright colors, heat, too much sun, odd numbers, mean people, snakes and spiders.

Personality-wise: Awkward, shy, eager to make new friends, odd, loyal, and I tend to be giving. ;]

I also have two dogs, six baby chicks, two adult cats and six little newly arrived kittens.
Sorry if this isn't enough to go by, but I don't want to be too open or anything. ^^;

Oddball Redhead

green_sparkles44

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 pm
I don't think i've officially introduced myself.
So here goes:

My name is Sabrina, but online you can call me greeny.
I enjoy animes and mangas, pc gaming and sleeping.
I'm a music freak. I can be lazy most of the times. The love of my life is Samura_Warrior_FoX.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Well, I shall introduce myself!
<3

Name: If you don't wanna call me, 'Onna'. <3 Call me Michele or Pepper. <3

I have a weird personality. There are days I will be hyper, and practically calling you cute pet names when I feel like it. <3 But there are also days that I get REAL depressed. If your the kind of person that can deal with my personality, call I have to say is, that you are a great person and thank you for being patient with me. You are truly wonderful. ^^

I'm extremely loud when I'm hyper. So if we ever meet in real life or something, I hope you'll deal with that. xP But for some, they said they love my loudness. Which makes me happy, if I make you guys happy. <3

I've been on Gaia for only about a month. >.>; But I feel like I've been on for weeks since of my status of ebing busy at school. >.<

I used to be a major anime freak, but I just stick to one of my old anf first favorite animes, Dragon Ball Z. Because that is what made me a tomboy and different from everyone else. I use that show for creative purposes such as: Drawing, stories, and quotes. x3

Thank you for dealing with the extreme long paragraphs or post that I think I have written and I hope to meet you in the future.
3nodding heart  

PrettyxOnna

allforlove

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:02 pm
hi im allforlove also known as love or elle(ellie) . My real name is Michelle , im 16 turning 17 in december.
I live in Canada(yay us) and i work in a restaurant
. I like anime and manga, and drawing too...
i love video games lol especially car racing ones razz
My status is single...im female if you havent already figured it out.
i dislike flies and worms.
i like animals :O snakes and lizards!!
im a dancer
My personality is very outgoing..and im funny wink
im fun to be with and love making new friends! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi my name is LovechildofKakaNaru but you can call me by my nickname Asakura (Japanese for 'pretty cherry blossom'). I came here because one of my friends referred me.
Likes: music (almost all music), Naruto, Naruto yaoi, manga, anime, drawing, blue, black, red
Dislikes: annoying people, pink, bees, and heights

Um, what else is there. I can be really weird and random with very little effort. I love to read...........I think that's it.  

Yaoi Lovechild

Grego

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:17 pm
Hi, my name is Greg (or Grego as it's displayed) ... I have a lot of nicknames, but we won't get into that or it'd fill up its own page.
Anycream, I've been a Gaian for nearly four years come July, I just turned 18, and I do a lot of freelance stuff (writing / graphic design / pwning newbs online) and I collect a lot of stuff (exotic weaponry, mainly)... I'm generally a nice guy, just don't make me mad or I'll-- well, I'll leave it at "just don't make me mad".
Hope to have some interesting times in this place!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:55 pm
Hello. :] I'm Mieville De La Cruz. Pronounced May-ville, not Mee-ville. Cause Mee-ville sounds awkward. :/ Or I'm Marc. :'D

I found this guild through someone's siggie... I can't rememer whose. But anyways, I thought I'd join since its 1) free, and 2) because I'm a newb. :3

I love to draw. But that doesn't mean I'm good at it. I like drums. I hate don't like hotdogs and Myspace. My favorite color is pink. (Get over it. Srsly.) I like people. I hate being alone. I don't like talking on phones. I'm not always this negative.

Marque De La Cruz

Figurine Illusion

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:38 pm
Hi everybody!
my user name is coolkat753
my real name is Katrina
I am pure Filipino
I am 15 going on 16.
I will be 16 on November 23rd.
I live in California.
I can speak English and Filipino fluently.
I am very friendly.
I love meeting new friends.. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Hello, i am Steven but a lot of my friends on gaia call me Soul or Aqua, i am 19, and live alone, check out my profile to learn more, XxBlackest_RosexX told me about the guild me to the guild blaugh  

My Cold Soul

Little Miss Nofty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:35 pm
Hello, my name is Brooklyn. You can call me Brooklyn, brookie, or go by my username.
I am thirteen years old. I live in Idaho. To learn more visit my profile, and journal.

~Elizabeth Turner~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello I am Hannah , Fredrick or duckie.I came here for my friend Pelvic Thrust Fairy and her chances to increase gold , but over all I was excited about a chance for a million.I am terrible at saving money but I was hopeful about this I would most likely spend it on something I want but give alot of it to my close questing gaia friends.I know I haven't been on Gaia for as long as alot of members but I consider it my home.I love my friends on gaia , I didn't know I could meet such nice people , from different places on a website.I love Gaia!

More about Freddy,

I have two cats Murray and Mango and I love them very much.
I have alot of friends on gaia that are my friends in real life.
I like to talk.....alot!
I read constantly(mainly manga[Godchild , Azu manga Dioh , Naruto , Fruits Basket , and more...] and romance novels >W<)
I love to be random and chat with funny random people.
My sister showed Gaia to me her username is Krazy Wolf and I love her too.
I have two sisters Krazy Wolf(Tara) and Crazazyemma(Emma)But Emma played on gaia once and never went back. crying
I love romance rp's
I suck at cooking , but seem to have a magic touch when it comes to fixing things.
I like to draw and write.....
My best friend on gaia and in real life is Xxdeath_bloodxX(Caty or Phillip)
I love Freddy Kruger(that is why I am nic-named Freddy)
I love horror movies
I hate , taco-salad and most seafood (especially shrimp , Yuck!)
I love rainy days
I hate cheesy remakes and sequels
I like to sleep
Wow , um I can't really think of anything else to say now.....

D r y W h i t e T o a s t

Liz at the Chop Squad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:02 pm

Well, Hi.
My name is Elizabeth, but I would, really, rather you called me Liz or Lizey or something like that. I'm fourteen and I live in the United States. I'm pretty weird and "out there" compared to the people at my school, except for my friends, of course. I'm really random. I am very smart, and I love to learn. I'm not a nerd though. You could say I'm "punk" or "skater", but I'm girly when I want to be.
I love my boyfriend and my friends. I -completely- hate my sister. I like singing and I love drawing. I want to learn to play the guitar and the drums. I want to become a professional photographer when I'm older. I like making new friends, but I'm not exactly the best person at it. I can be shy once in a while, but not so often.
Read my profile if you care enough to learn more about me. 3nodding
- L i z z i e l o o -

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games