Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:32 pm

Miharu heard Ozzy and went to the window and sang "You're not living till you're living living with her! you're not winning till you're winning winning heeeer!!! you're not gettiing till you're getting getting heeeer!!! you're not living till you're living living for heeeer!!!" she then closed the window
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 pm

Gohma opened his eyes. He looked at Miharu and shook his head. Standing quickly he grabbed his pack and went to one of the other residence buildings. He had to grab somethings.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:35 pm

ozzy laughed so hard "oh my god what a terrible singer"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:37 pm

"I'M NOT scream " she yelled as she punched the window breaking it

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:40 pm

Gohma heard the window break and shook his head. He walked into the first building that he had when they first arrived. He quickly grabbed a few of the books he saw about his clans history before going back to his Grandfather's house.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:42 pm

ozzy yawned "stop breaking things that aren not yours"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:46 pm

"...." Miharu stared him and started singing "WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE!!! YOUR TOXIC COMES SLIPPING UNDER ! WITH THE TASTE OF A POISON PARADISE !!!!! I'M ADDICTED TO YOU DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC?????" she danced and sang perfectly
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Gohma walked to his Grandfather's room and shut the door silently.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:51 pm

He looked silently at the two katanas. He thought about taking them along with him for a few moments. Taking them off of their stand he strapped them gently to his back. They were beautiful, and he could feel the chakra flowing through them. He sat on the bed and stared at the floor.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 pm

Miaru got in the bedroom and snag "WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING" she then loked at the katanas and took them out of Gohma's hands to see them "GIVE IT TO MAMA! GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT TO MAMA MAMA!! GIVE ! IT! GIVE IT TO MAMA MAMA!!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Gohma stood and took his katana's back. "Why are you singing?" He asked quietly as he slid them back into his sheathes on his back.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:14 pm

"Because I want to! Don't you like it?" Miharu asked spinning around

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Gohma smiled as she spun. "Wonderful. Its time to leave so gather your things." He stood and walked out to the where the crypt stood.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Miharu grinned and then got angry thinking about Ozzy

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:21 pm

Zetsumei stood silently next to Gohma. He stared out at the paths to where the temple lay. He was anxious to continue and he could feel that Gohma was anxious as well.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games