Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am
*Falls over laughing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, here I was just talking about Cheryl and Bobbie Joe from Evil Dead... But... You turned it into... Umm... Wizard of Oz joke?
Hey, it can't be helped, though. I mean, we're talking about evil trees, here. They got wood.

They don't got wood: They're made of it. That makes them the horniest things on the planet (Well, second only to their lovers, the woodpecker). So I don't blame the woods for copping a feel in The Evil Dead. Wait, did I say copping a feel? I meant raping a feel...Mmm, splintery vaginas...Oooh, God, that was too much for myself...lol. What fine conversations we hold.

@Alkaizer: Whoa whoa whoa. Don't even THINK you can get away with that w/o having an epic chainsaw duel first. Their shall be no involuntarily chainsaws shoved up my a** as long as I cosplay Ash, dammit. *Revs up chainsaw* Now...*In a gay voice* Gimme thum thuguh, baby!!!* xd

*Does a happy, little dance*

Futurama is back, baby!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/06/08/benders-back-baby-new-futurama-episodes-are-in-our-future/  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm
Yeah, but it was to be expected. I mean, Fox has been releasing one Futurama movie after another, so if it was popular after the first one, second one, third one... They can see that there's obviously demand for it. Which I'm very happy about. Frankly, lately, Family Guy's been oversaturating TV. I think everyone's starting to get tired of it, just a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Bring out the zombie hermaphrodites.  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm
....ok I have an important thing that pertains to me. someone teach me how to download free English Version of Windows Movie Maker....wor some kind of movie maker that is free and easy to use, and is in English. The one I have is in Chinese. I've already tried using youtube, but they say to do stuff I've already done. I hve windows movie mkaer 2.1 or 2.0, but a lot of people say it sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 am
Alkaizer87
....ok I have an important thing that pertains to me. someone teach me how to download free English Version of Windows Movie Maker....wor some kind of movie maker that is free and easy to use, and is in English. The one I have is in Chinese. I've already tried using youtube, but they say to do stuff I've already done. I hve windows movie maker 2.1 or 2.0, but a lot of people say it sucks.

I believe this is the correct site for you:

- Click -

It doesn't necessarily suck, it's just pretty basic.  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:18 am
Thee Stranger
Bring out the zombie hermaphrodites.

Let's not and say we did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Hey, I figured since we were already having tree and chainsaw rape, not to mention a gay Ash, we should push the envelope a little.  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:56 am
angela....this is BULLSHIT! I 've already tried many times on what it said, not matter how many links I click it doesn't down load it. What's more is that every time I try to downlaod one it goes to 2.6 which I can't use since i'm not vista. forget that movie maker I got somethign better, but now I need a ppt to avi or wmv converter, and it has to be good, as in it doesn't messup the over all ppt. Every time I make an avi from ppt it always pauses some where and then later continues when it's already taken so many seconds to get there. Also when I do download a good converter they put their freaking logo in there, and I don't want it there damn it! I WANNA KILL THEM!

edit: also it better not be wondershare, or moyea, or the EM converter thingy...I hate those! ******** self promoting on someone else's project, putting in there own logos in the videos, ********! This includes leawo too....

Edit: On the sdie note Angela I chose your entry for the demotivational poster contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 am
Have you tried torrenting it, Alk? That might end up being your only solution sad

I'm having a great weekend. It's pouring rain outside and the boy and I have been playing Classic RE's all weekend. It's awesome. We deleted all of our game info and have been attempting to get Hunk and Tofu in 2. :p It's all gooood times.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 am
I don't know what torrenting is....

edit: Angela I entered my entry for the demotivational poster contest. Also yes, I might not win, though I wish to since I'm entering, but anyways...Yes I went there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:45 pm
*SLUGGISH* Oh gawd... I just got back from South Carolina. Sure, it was fun and all... but let me just put it this way:

We spent more time on the road (I'll say... 28 hours?) than at the actual house (26). Road trip wasn't horrible though. Surprisingly, the little ones weren't annoying as all hell like they usually are. biggrin Plus, I taught my little cousin that she doesn't have to go tattling to her mom whenever her two brothers insult her. She can just say "I don't care what you say" and leave it at that. And lo and behold, it ********' worked. xd

Overall though, yeah, it was pretty fun. I taught my two oldest cousins (20 and 23, both girls) how to torrent and put everything on iTunes at about midnight last night. We did it for three hours. razz They were the main reason I went; they're very awesome. They don't fall for the cultist brainwashing s**t that passes for Christianity in that house, and they live like normal women.

But overall, I got about 12 hours of sleep in the past two or three days... Just had some brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal here at my grandparents' house and now that I've updated you... I need to sleep. Man, I'm beat...

So yeah. Good to be back. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 am
Good to hear, Canas.

Does anyone here own an older model 60 gig PS3? If so, does it have the texture mapping that the PS2 had for the old PS1 games?

Um, if you don't know what I'm talking about, with the PS2, if you press TRIANGLE on the menu screen, you can adjust the PS1's texture mapping to smooth, which makes the PS1 games look a little nicer. I want to know if the original backwards compatible model PS3 has this feature, because that will be the deciding factor on whether or not I buy one on eBay or something.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 am
I believe my PS Triple is a 60-gig (I do know it's backwards compatible.). It does have texture-mapping from what I remember. 3nodding

@Canas: Glad to hear you survived. xd  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am
Actually no, it doesn't have the texture smoothing like on the PS2, but it does have an overal screen smoothing which works really well at making the games less pixelated in general.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games