Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Obviously, people don't take pictures of the ugly parts... JS.

I googled my town and you know what showed up? Random buildings, boats and a small crappy beach. -_-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Ah. Okay, so, I was unaware until recently that there had already been Jashinists at one point in the guild. Could someone fill me in on that? 'Cause I was going off the belief before that it had been a sort of "forgotten" thing, so no one would really know what a Jashinist was . . . but apparently that's not the case.

So . . . story time?

Ok, it wasn't anything near as official as your clan idea. Some guy got given Hidan's Scythe for some reason, and basically made himself into a Jashinist without actually getting s**t approved. I don't know if anyone else encountered this guy, but I had to fight him a few times before he got banned. Don't even remember the guy's username.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Hawaii isn't for the adventurous types... or people shallow, like me. Everyone here is really ugly. From the random girl with 500 warts on her boobs, to the guy with an apes a** for a face... I've been to other places, none have rivaled Hawaii in the ugly:hot ratio. Hawaii beats them with like 50:1.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Hawaii isn't for the adventurous types... or people shallow, like me. Everyone here is really ugly. From the random girl with 500 warts on her boobs, to the guy with an apes a** for a face... I've been to other places, none have rivaled Hawaii in the ugly:hot ratio. Hawaii beats them with like 50:1.
Most people from Hawaii that I've seen look like a mix between asian and native american lol.

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Samoans?
/REFRAINS FROM RACIST COMMENTS
REFRAINS
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I have never met a nice Samoan... ever... also almost all of them are racist to Whites/Asians... even Hawaiians, (Hawaiians are really nice.. generally... btw) are afraid of Samoans, because they're all big, bulky, and look like they're going to rip off your c**t and feed it to their pet Bulldog. Needless to say, they're violent. Very.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
I have never met a nice Samoan... ever... also almost all of them are racist to Whites/Asians... even Hawaiians, (Hawaiians are really nice.. generally... btw) are afraid of Samoans, because they're all big, bulky, and look like they're going to rip off your c**t and feed it to their pet Bulldog. Needless to say, they're violent. Very.
You should ask one of them fine gentlemen out. wink
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 pm

That's like asking to be stabbed with a pitchfork.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
That's like asking to be stabbed with a pitchfork.

I just noticed Hawaii is a lot smaller than I originally thought, and your not near many places where you can drive to travel so you'd have to take planes everywhere. Have you ever traveled to other places b4?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Yes. Californoa, New York, and Italy. A small, small part of Southern Germany, but we just passed through. We as in my famiglia.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Yes. California, New York, and Italy. A small, small part of Southern Germany, but we just passed through. We as in my famiglia.

I've never been to Europe. sad

I've gone to New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island both of which are provinces in Canada, I've also been to Maine, New Hampshire, Boston (For like 2 hours in between a flight) and Orlando, Florida.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

The mainland was boring, tbh. Italy was waaay better than New York, and California combined. I didn't really like New York, I'm not much of a city person. Cali was pretty city-like in most places, too. : (
Prince Edward Island? o.O b*****d has an island named after himself.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
The mainland was boring, tbh. Italy was waaay better than New York, and California combined. I didn't really like New York, I'm not much of a city person. Cali was pretty city-like in most places, too. : (
Prince Edward Island? o.O b*****d has an island named after himself.

Apparently? o_O
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Samoans > Aboriginals

Aboriginals are like Samoans on crack, they sniff petrol and wouldn't think twice about killing you for a 5 cent coin if thats what they were short for a beer.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

I've see Aboriginals round up cats and kill them then hang them half skinned, by their tails and a nail, off of trees... I've even seen one skin a cat alive except for the tail then hang it up in the tree using it's tail and a nail. s**t was still alive hanging up there for ages.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games