Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable
Kaisen's strong because of his crazy boosts... But I have something he doesn't.
Chakra. Kaisen blows off chakra like mad, whereas Kleine can manipulate blood infinitely for no chakra at all, unless I use one of the moves. Not only that, but in Bishamonten's third form, I have a crazy chakra supply, rivaling a Sannin's.

So....Kaisen blows through chakra like it's alcohol, so what? I can guarantee you that there aren't many ninja in this guild that could survive his attacks if he were serious about killing them. There IS a method to my madness, mind you.
I'd could kill you in like one post if I were serious about killing you off quickly. xd

If I spammed all my buffs and raged full angel stage, I would send out an attack that would make even you do a double take. XD

Uh huh. And using it on Cloud just a short while later? Or just before maybe.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ugh, I'm gonna make a weapon that boosts my ice, so that only SS ranked fire destroys my ice mirrors. /slams Kaisen's head on a brick Dx

The Fall is Inevitable
Well Shahnz killed you without taking any hits (basically. You woulda died if I didn't protect you from lava damage) using half strength. xP
He didn't use:
Any weapons except corruption
Eternal Mangekyou
Shuurai Tekken Do or Pai Qua Quan
Most of his jutsu
Any trap jutsu (he has alot, and they're deadly as hell)
His Dragon form

Didn't you Also use false information stating Lava is imune to ALL ranking fire when there is No rule ANYWHERE stating this?

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Ugh, I'm gonna make a weapon that boosts my ice, so that only SS ranked fire destroys my ice mirrors. /slams Kaisen's head on a brick Dx

Well...I could still melt your ice if I really wanted to. XD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:50 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Uh huh. And using it on Cloud just a short while later? Or just before maybe.

I used it on the 4 S-rank people attacking me after i starting draggin hector away At cloud montain path. I'd just fought someone who refered himself as a 'god'....Do you really think a Jonin would be able to fight off more sanin.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
When jake killed, he would put more work into it, he'd plan ahead, learn the easiest way to do it. Plans ahead. If he cant do it in one move, he finds a way to isolate them, then attack there weakness. He's a thinker. He doesn't plan 1 or 2 steps ahead. He plans out the whole battle to work in his favor. Factors in everything the opponent has.
Basically Hanzo will think of 1-3 different plans, he'll try out what he thinks has the best chance of winning and if they don't work he will gained more knowledge on his opponent and gradually come up with better and more useful tactics if the fight continues.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
When jake killed, he would put more work into it, he'd plan ahead, learn the easiest way to do it. Plans ahead. If he cant do it in one move, he finds a way to isolate them, then attack there weakness. He's a thinker. He doesn't plan 1 or 2 steps ahead. He plans out the whole battle to work in his favor. Factors in everything the opponent has.
Basically Hanzo will think of 1-3 different plans, he'll try out what he thinks has the best chance of winning and if they don't work he will gained more knowledge on his opponent and gradually come up with better and more useful tactics if the fight continues.

If I can't blow their asses up the first time, I come up with a plan that will end with their asses being blown up twice as badly. XD

Or, if I'm super pissed at them, I activate Stage Three of Amaterasu's chakra, and send out an upgraded, white hot homing wave of flame at them. XD

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable
Chakra. Kaisen blows off chakra like mad, whereas Kleine can manipulate blood infinitely for no chakra at all, unless I use one of the moves. Not only that, but in Bishamonten's third form, I have a crazy chakra supply, rivaling a Sannin's.

So....Kaisen blows through chakra like it's alcohol, so what? I can guarantee you that there aren't many ninja in this guild that could survive his attacks if he were serious about killing them. There IS a method to my madness, mind you.
I'd could kill you in like one post if I were serious about killing you off quickly. xd

If I spammed all my buffs and raged full angel stage, I would send out an attack that would make even you do a double take. XD

Dude all I'd have to do is fuse with my dragon that allows me to move at the speed of lightning then kill you my sword that can penetrate any defenses in about 93,000 miles per second, if you were however fast or if I thought you could possibly defend yourself I'd use a genjutsu like "time stop" or the "slow down skill" to slower your movements while I finish you off before you can even comprehend what the hell happened. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable

Dude all I'd have to do is fuse with my dragon that allows me to move at the speed of lightning then kill you my sword that can penetrate any defenses in about 93,000 miles per second, if you were however fast or if I thought you could possibly defend yourself I'd use a genjutsu like "time stop" or the "slow down skill" to slower your movements while I finish you off before you can even comprehend what the hell happened. ninja

Fun fact; Tenka CANNOT move as quickly as natural lightning, which is able to shoot around the world completely in about two seconds.

So yeah. No ability in this guild has been or ever will be that fast. This argument is now over. XD

Besides, you're Genjutsu class. Your body would probably snap like a twig trying to move that quickly.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable

Fun fact; Tenka CANNOT move as quickly as natural lightning, which is able to shoot around the world completely in about two seconds.

So yeah. No ability in this guild has been or ever will be that fast. This argument is now over. XD

Besides, you're Genjutsu class. Your body would probably snap like a twig trying to move that quickly.

It doesn't state that "fun fact" anywhere in the description.

Tenka has the power to control and make lighting. Tenka has yellow armor around his whole body when physically touched it can send up to 1,000 volts to the person who touching him(only the summoner can touch him with out being shocked). With one roar Tenka can break a thunderbolt in half. Tenka strongest move is "Lighting Mirage" billion of lighting bolts comes out Tenka mouth wrapping around the enemy shocking them, until they pass out. Tenka rarely shows emotion but he is one of the most loyalist. When fuse with the summoner lighting surrounds the summoner legs making them able to move as fast as lighting.

Also even if I could go as fast as 93,000 miles per second doesn't mean I actually would but the speed increase would be incredibly high that like 95% of people would have a VERY hard time trying to defend themselves from someone going that fast for up to 10 posts.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Lava would absorb fire, common sense. That, and that jutsu was of SSS strength, Kaisen wouldn't be able to do s**t on time, and if I didn't coat it with lava swimmer, he would've died in less than a second.

Anyhoo, I'm totally going to win this... FYI, it takes a while for the ice to burn, so don't expect to easily manouvre through all of the Lotuses, especially since you'd need to use an SS ranked move on each. That, and I don't have to use all lotuses at once, I could do once a turn, and make you spend 20 SS powered jutsu on them. XD

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Lava would absorb fire, common sense. That, and that jutsu was of SSS strength, Kaisen wouldn't be able to do s**t on time, and if I didn't coat it with lava swimmer, he would've died in less than a second.

Anyhoo, I'm totally going to win this... FYI, it takes a while for the ice to burn, so don't expect to easily manouvre through all of the Lotuses, especially since you'd need to use an SS ranked move on each. That, and I don't have to use all lotuses at once, I could do once a turn, and make you spend 20 SS powered jutsu on them. XD

What wins, Lava or the Sun?
The Sun is a big old ball of fire.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Kaisen's fire isn't NEARLY as hot or big as the sun. And it never will be.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Kaisen's fire isn't NEARLY as hot or big as the sun. And it never will be.

The angel's fire is derived directly from the sun. I dunno if her attacks are actually as hot as the sun, but it said SOMETHING about the sun in her information. XD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games