Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
rofl @Deadite's sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 pm
It's an awesome sig, but you might wanna be careful Deadite, it's like 700kb.
And last time I checked, Gaia admins are nazis about sigs not being more than 100kb. They disabled my sig multiple times for this reason. But hey, maybe you can dodge em.

So, I finally beat Ghostbusters. I gotta say, overall, it's one kick a** game. I absolutely loved it. (The PS3 and the 360 version, not the terrible looking Wii and PS2 version).
I was a tad disappointed in the last boss. I guess usually, I expect the final boss to be one of the best in the game. But considering that fairly early on you fight Slimer, the Marshmallow Man AND the Library Lady from part 1, they're pretty difficult to beat in terms of awesomeness, huh? Anyway, it's an awesome awesome game. For a B title based on a MOVIE? It's a masterpiece.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 am
I'm still alive...ok going back to doing my finals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
EDIT: Hey Canas, you should get HotD:O now. Gamestop has a deal that will last to june 25th where Mad World and HotD:O cost 20 dollars less new. I bought mine for 30 bucks.

eek SOLD.

I already have MadWorld though. Oh gawd, talk about ******** up... xd Some of the kills in that game are so gruesome that I'm surprised the game didn't get AO. And boy is it fun! biggrin

But what really sells the game besides the visceral kills is the real-time commentary. Those two commentators are so funny, I almost couldn't play from their constant jokes and quips making me laugh so hard. They sound like they really had a lot of fun with it. Highly recommend it if you haven't played it.

Oh, and No More Heroes too, but I think you said you've played that. Man, I can't wait for the sequel. And then I can't wait to see what Goichi Suda and Shinji Mikami can do with a horror title!

And I can't believe I have to say this... inb4mikamisucks

On a sadder note, Ed McMahon died today. sad We love you, Eddie!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm
What does inb4 mean?

I think we know what Mikami can do with a horror title: Ruin it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 am
Don't be so mean Bio, it's not that he ruins it, it's more like he changes the once horror games into the Action genre, not horror.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
What does inb4 mean?

I think we know what Mikami can do with a horror title: Ruin it.

inb4 means "we know it's gonna be said so we might as well just acknowledge it now". Aka, we already know, Bio. We already know.

Needless to say, Capcom rejected his original ideas for RE, so he made it what it is today, so he's still capable. Even if he hit some... rather large speed bumps *COUGHRE4COUGH*, I'm sure some of his great paranormal ideas can shine alongside Goichi Suda's ******** mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:00 am
Made it what it is today? Canas, RE sucks today. And RE4 was the last one he worked on. That's what I call burning bridges. Not that Capcom sees it that way, I'm sure they'd make another RE4 in a heartbeat.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm
Michael Jackson is dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Elliot Salem
Michael Jackson is dead.

I just heard about that five minutes ago...

A shame. I was hoping he could have had achieved an awesome comeback...  

King of Paradise

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Elliot Salem
Michael Jackson is dead.

It is a shame.

Let's see, so far, this week, we've lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson... Whose next?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 pm
They come in threes, so it should be safe for the time being. Bio's gonna be sad.

Anyway, I'm confident Mikami can pump out another great horror title. Yes, RE4 ******** up RE, but it was still a good game. C'mon now.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Elliot Salem
The Not So Evil Deadite
Elliot Salem
Michael Jackson is dead.

It is a shame.

Let's see, so far, this week, we've lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson... Whose next?

Farrah Fawcett finally passed away!? I didn't know that Ed McMahon died until I watched America's Got Talent (there was a small memorial for him during the commercials), and I just heard about Michael Jackson passing (husband called from work to tell me). While I knew Fawcett was terminally ill, Ed and MJ's deaths were huge shocks...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm
AngelaAshford
Elliot Salem
The Not So Evil Deadite
Elliot Salem
Michael Jackson is dead.

It is a shame.

Farrah Fawcett finally passed away!? I didn't know that Ed McMahon died until I watched America's Got Talent (there was a small memorial for him during the commercials), and I just heard about Michael Jackson passing (husband called from work to tell me). While I knew Fawcett was terminally ill, Ed and MJ's deaths were huge shocks...

Sadly, Michael Jackson's death kinda overshadowed Farrah's.
But yeah, she's gone.  

Elliot Salem

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm
After making my last post, I was able to log onto Twitter and saw that she died earlier today.

I feel sorry that she had to die today of all days. She won't get her recognition because Michael is all over the news. sad  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games