Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm

hey guys!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:35 pm

That whole page was devoted to Kale.

I'm impressed. xD

Sinaeria

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Excuse me? *Looks back.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

User Image

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

What? *Raised his hands in confusion.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:01 pm

wink Next, I'll be on Smash Trophies. You will be amazed. It's that true.

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Sinaeria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Hahaha.

You're such a spaz. xD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm

You think? Think again. I am a heavy thinker when it comes to this. Give me a momento! This could use up space, but filled with words!

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Sinaeria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Just because you're a heavy thinker doesn't mean you can't be spazzy about it. ^_^

One of the most intelligent people I know is a completely random guy.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Kale: A character in the world of Gaia, he is filled with energy and somewhat odd. In spite of his appearance, Kale has an outgoing adventures to travel places. His favorite things to do is to travel world after world to find treasure and clues, along with his companion is a little hat that is always on to of his head. It's name is Momo, a magical hat. It is also discovered that this is the second account from the same user who once lost his older account from the scammers. As a second entry in the game, Kale's goal is to become a Wish Maker who would help others in their quest while fighting against the evil forces of Shadow Alliance.

Kale (Smash Trophy 1): One of the first few new additions to appear in the third installation of Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Worldwide Edition extension. As one would suggest, Kale is slightly weak, but does have good jumping abilities. press the special move and Kale will execute the Spinning Top, keep pressing for an increased attack power. His move is slower then Meta Knight's but he can deal more damage. If you tap left or right with the special move, Kale leaps and slides on the ground, if you do this in the air, he'll dive down. The purpose of this move is somewhat unclear, but you'll have to experiment for yourself.

Kale (Smash Trophy 2): This character fits well in the specials section for it's slight difficulties, but if you practice this one for a while, you'll find he's pretty handy. but since he's also light, he could be sent flying, even for a strong weapon or attack so take care and use items when necessary. For his third jump, he uses his hat to carry him back to safety, but he'll be opened too from attackers, if attacked, Kale might lose his hat and unable to use that move unless if he finds it. Also, he'll take twice as much if he's not equipped with a hat. The Fooling is like a counter attack, but only to stun them instead to fight back, so attack while you can.

Randomness(Kale's Final Smash): Kale's Final Smash unleashes the power within himself to go insane. in this state, anything can happen. There are four different possibilities for this odd move. for instance, everyone shrinks but kale grows bigger. The other one Will make everyone go slow while for kale, he zips and zooms twice as fast. The third one is quite unique, No matter how high his Percentage is, his will be restored to 0%. But that could add up to the other characters. For example when his percentage is 70%, they will receive an additional 70% making them easy to knock out. The last one is the transformation ability, Kale becomes Trigger when this happens. But be careful when you use this move because it could also lead to backfire. So are you lucky?

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:15 pm

-scratches head in confusion-

I'mma go into towns and get married. >.>
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Sexy party! 1 Barton 034294 (Spirrow's house)

Not much sexy going on right now, though. ;-;

Sinaeria

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Simplistic-Tyranny

Who are you married to?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny

Who are you married to?
Way too many people. >>

TahTah. I'm comin. ;3

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Simplistic-Tyranny
Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny

Who are you married to?
Way too many people. >>

TahTah. I'm comin. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope you have a good time in Towns. 3nodding
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games