Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:47 pm
gah... busy day is busy day D:

a Tyra... we never had a wedding celebration thingy ;P
or a honeymoon xD~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:15 pm
Srta Tap Dance
gah... busy day is busy day D:

a Tyra... we never had a wedding celebration thingy ;P
or a honeymoon xD~
We just raped each other.

I'd celebrate now...but Jareth's upset after I ran off and eloped with the Phantom of the Opera. ^^:

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

JenissonX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 am
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Morning...
;D
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 pm
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Bye...
;D
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!

JenissonX

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm
wtf. It's dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm
I didn't kill it. O_O  

Sinaeria

Deprimo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:53 pm
-not so ninja-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:07 pm
*Kale returns once again.* Hello world! I'm back with some action! But since this thread didn't died yet, I'm going to do what I do best! Make fun of it! Common! Lets put the autobiography section here!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Tyra got a haircut. -points to PYP thread-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm
Peasant: This is the second account made by Kevin, originally an account to use to play as someone else, but as time moved on, he used it as a storage account. This character earned his name from the look that the noobs start out with, but after the incident of his lost account, he decided to use this one to host as one of the most well known guild. The Mill-A-Day guild. After he replaced Sinelo's spotlight, he became famous for not just his looks, but with his well known politeness and a good fellow.

That also means because everyone liked him just because he hold over three hundred million gold in his little pocket. But some people liked him that way. In Gaian Racing, Peasant is one of the balanced characters and the main character to portray the role. Some people say that Peasant and Manda go quite well together.

Peasant (Smash Trophy 1): Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Worldwide Edition comes with some selected users from Gaia Online. By popular demand, Peasant is available right at the start, as a newcomer with his own unique skills and attack types, he's also the balanced character like Mario. The Charge Punch is the simple move Peasant could use in battle, tap the special move and he'll charge for a moment, the longer you wait, the more powerful the blow will be. Use it to smack any fighter that stands in your path. Tap let or right with the combination with the special attack causes Peasant to throw a coin. It has a shorter reach, but deals greater damage then Mario's Fireballs.

Peasant (Smash Trophy 2): Peasant is light, so be careful if you're playing as him. But most attacks deal more damage then Mario's also. His third jump, without question is the Mighty Leap, this move shares the similarity like Mario's Jump. His are more diagonally, but also holds more punch as well. But the only special move is the Rolling Dash. Pressing the button increases the power until you release the stick and watch him dash. Try to avoid small areas since he doesn't have a strong traction.

One Million Pounds (Peasant's Final Smash): Peasant's Final Smash. He floats in the middle of the stage unleashing shower of coins from the sky. All one million coins fall down the stage dealing minor damage to everything. But that's enough to send fighters climbing to the sky. Any remaining coins after the shower can be used to collect more cash. This move will come in handy if you ever play in "Coin" matches.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Oh, hello there. *Wearing glasses.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 pm
o_oa When did Kevin get put in Brawl??

Wait..

When did the chat thread become a Wiki article on Kevin, Manda and the mods? o_O

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Sinaeria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 pm
Iunno. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
o_oa When did Kevin get put in Brawl??

Wait..

When did the chat thread become a Wiki article on Kevin, Manda and the mods? o_O

Oh, I just like to be creative. It looks real, but I know much on Kevin. I did say I am a heavy thinker. mrgreen  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm
Sinaeria
Iunno. xD
-tackle- TahTah!! -pokes TahTah's Tahtah's-

Mah hairstyle is similar to the haircut you loved so damn much.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games