Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 am
Michael Jackson has been my idol since I can remember. It's gonna take a while for his death to actually hit me. It's just so unfathomable. But I suppose Eddie Murphy's death was also unfathomable in 1991.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 am
I'm still in shock about MJ and Farrah.

Crazyness, this is.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:31 am
Ok enough with this wholel death thing. Anyways I have the greatest news ever. I HAVE SUMMER VACATION NOW!!! Also Canas, I would normally give you s**t for posting the "Go F@ck your self " chinese messahe thing, but that s**t is too funny. For the record I only see 6....um...maybe 7 real Chinese words. If there are anymore then the person who personally wrote this has bad had writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:46 am
I deal with death on a regular basis. I work in a hospital, and I actually bag/tag bodies. I know you said enough, Alk, but I just had to spite you. xd Sorry about that. Anyway...

Bio, have you played the PS2/Wii Ghostbusters...? How do you know it's any different aside from graphics? Ya know, it's kinda funny... how can Sony expect to sell a butt-ton of PS3's if they're still giving so much support to the PS2? With the exception of a few exclusives and better graphics, they're not really giving people much of a reason to upgrade. If I can play the same game on PS2 (at a cheaper price tag no less), why bother getting a PS3?

Just trying to make conversation...  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:10 am
Lol, Alk... Who died and make you Captain? If people want to talk about death, they can talk about death. End of story.

So, I caved and bought a netbook. It's red, and pretty and I just love it! for 300 bucks too, not a bad deal at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
NotteRequiem
Lol, Alk... Who died and make you Captain? If people want to talk about death, they can talk about death. End of story.

And since this is a guild dedicated to a franchise (The better part of it) about zombies, you'd expect death to be in every conversation. Speaking of death and captains...Where has Beta gone? Haven't seen him in a looong time.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 am
Well... RE5 came out. It was probably the hype for the game that drew him here out of retirement. My guess is that he hadn't been active for a while until release was approaching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 am
Billy Mays is dead. WHAT THE ********? HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? And I wasn't just yelling there, I was projecting. wink

I'll miss him a lot. He rarely failed to put a smile on my face. crying  

King of Paradise

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 am
Well Deadite, you beat me to it. WHY GOD! WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN THAT SHAMWOW GUY?!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 pm
Everyone is dying. What the ******** going on this year!?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm
I dunno. The other day I was making a joke about people droppin like flies but damn! This is just too weird!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm
I was with my grandparents in the van listening to the radio when news about Michael came on, then Farrah, and I just found out about Billy five minutes ago.

What

the

FUUUUUUUUUUCK. crying

Man, this is just nuts. Billy made me laugh with his constant yelling about OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Mighty Putty, etc., MJ made some of the best tunes in the business, Farrah was in Charlie's ******** Angels (great show, shush you >_> ), and Ed McMahon was great as a sportscaster, and alongside Jerry Lewis in the annual muscular dystrophy show... This is just crazy.

@Alk: It's not meant to say anything in the first place, it's a joke. Really? rolleyes  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm
lol, Billy Mays. xd

RIP Billy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:31 pm
yeah I didn't know about Milly Mays until I looked at the most recent comic or the webcmoic Ctrl+Alt+Delete. I think it's a countdown to the end of the earth, or maybe God (that is assuming thaere is one,) is jsut pissed off and decided to kill popular people. Also stop hating me Or else I'll not finish the RE Bnd that I promised, and I've been working on tit more recvently since I have summer vacation now.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 am
Eh, they're just people. Humans. Popular movie stars or not. Their deaths aren't a prelude of anything to come. Lots of people die. Everyday. Most just don't all have their names splattered all over the news when they do.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games