Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 am
There are quite a few items now that are equal to or below the 25 Gaia Cash amount. ...But, kind of uninteresting items, mind you.

They really have shifted more attention on the Gaia Cash Shop items and the evolving things. But hey, we live in a capitalistic, money-driven society. Does it really surprise you that they're more motivated to create more sophisticated items if it means they're actually getting paid?

I think we should be lucky that they've still left the Gaia gold system and items intact.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am
*gives wiim $10* ninja

*whisks t0sh away in his magical flying black van*

@Niph: Apparently men aren't the only ones who think about sex constantly though. I saw this doc about female sexblogs in the noughties and it turns out some women are just as horny. rolleyes

Aww.. that means I start uni pretty soon too. Where the hell did my summer go? -sighs- Can't believe I've wasted 6 weeks in these stinkin chemistry labs. >_>

@CBC: YES! Well, actually, no. sweatdrop
Irl I prefer girls my own height, but the internet is a different story altogether. cool *bonks*

@Chibs: Are you calling t0sh a desperate whore? Cos that's what it sounds like. o; *shields t0shi's ears*

The difference between 11 and 13 yr old girls? Iono. But that's the stance I took when I joined the guild and I'll be damned if I'm changing it now.

@Mini: Hey, what can I say? It's what I do. razz
And how can you say I don't give enough attention to t0sh? She's all I can think about.. gonk *bows to t0shi shrine*
Sin's not here atm, and niph... for some reason she's just never done it for me. xP

@Liani: Oh! Oh! I was also in Room 11 in my GCSE year and.. oh! There was a trapdoor... and this one time, a guy got locked in there. xD  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..crazy, we have a secret door in OUR room 11 too.. xDD

@Tokes - ..don't I know it ;D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 am
@Tosh: *imagines a Tosh ICU universe...*

@wiim: Used up all that extra cash on random cheap stuff. cool
And Toki and Tosh do not suit each other. Toki doesn't even measure up to the greatness of Tosh-sama. talk2hand

@Fwoom: Maa. Your avie will always look pretty to me, since I have no taste. Niph's scares me though. whee

@Mini: A snow storm...? eek Do explain.
And why would you approve Tosh molesting Toki? ...*shrug* I suppose I would though. Better her molesting him than vice versa.
He does pick on Tosh. He just respects her more. He's also under the impression he's engaged to Tosh and that she's saved for him. Luckily I enlightened Toki on the fact she married Kitty a while ago. 3nodding

@Liani: *waves* 4laugh

@Room11: My first ever form room in high school was Room 11. How creepy.

@Toki: Well, duh. Of course women also think about sex. They just have more self-control. Well... ninja
Dude, how many c***k asian girls are you gonna find round your height? *raises eyebrow* Setting your sights too high, you are. Tosh is unreachable, as are Chinese girls over 5'6". Well, Tosh is 5'7" - makes her even more unreachable. xd Unless you want a white girl, in which case then it's not so difficult.
As long as my boyfriend exceeds my 5'2" I will be happy. rolleyes I hope that's not too much to ask. Preferably I'd like someone who's 5'6" at least, but weirdly enough I've always been with guys who are waaaay taller than me. Nathan is 6'1" and Theo is about 5'10" according to my brother. I always felt dwarfed, but Theo was OK since I could still see him... ish. xd

And liiiiies! You and Niph are secretly in a relationship, I'm telling you all! I know! I know their dirty secrets! scream  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:56 am
Chibito7

And liiiiies! You and Niph are secretly in a relationship, I'm telling you all! I know! I know their dirty secrets! scream
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..do you wanna let me know then? 'Cause I'm totally in the dark, as it were. xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:02 am
@Niph: The trapdoor in room 11 lead to a tunnel that connected it to a different school building. The guy who got trapped under the door (his nickname was Nuts xD) had to navigate his way out in complete darkness. So funny when he finally arrived in registration covered in dust. xD

@Chibs: I said some women think about sex constantly, like men. If women didn't think about sex at all then men wouldn't get laid at all. DUH! razz

You'd be surprised. The mainland genes these days can work wonders. wink
Obviously there aren't many round my height, but 5"7 or 5"8, yeh, I've seen quite a few of those at Bath. Not really unreachable Chibs, just a bit rarer.

Hmm, I'm with niph on this one. You're sure this isn't another one of your R-rated fantasies? There, there, chibi.. take your medicine and go back to sleep. It hurts me to see you this way... ;_; *pat, pat*  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Ah I disappeared from here again ;;;
Sorry, technology has been against me ever since I started school again D;
First I find my computer being freezy every minute or so. Laptop gets pop ups and adware. And apparently I killed the school's £400 printer - according to my friend, so glad that it's fixed now lol.

Anyhoo, weird thing happened today.
I got an BRAND NEW 80BG iPod classic through the post this morning for £40 xDDDD
I was actually expecting a pink Hamtaro PJ in it o-o
Well, that's what I paid for o-o
I paid £40 for a pink Hamtaro PJ from Soompi. And instead I get an iPod ~

Turns out that the iPod was someone elses. And that someone else has my PJs! D8

Now I have to send it back.

And all my friends and family are like, "KEEP IT! IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, SELL IT AT LEAST! DON'T SEND IT BACK! IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR SENDING IT TO YOU!"
As much as I would love to do that, I don't want to get myself blacklisted and banned from Soompi o-o
The seller's shop is a joint shop with the Selling Forum Mod o-o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 pm

TOKI;
Oh, I'm here.
I'm just not bothered to post.

SAPPHIRE;
LOL. XD
I would've kept it. :'D
And then gotten one of my friends to buy stuff from Soompi for me. P:

B&B;
Toki and Niph are secretly in a relationship? O:!
You must tell me everything you know! ;D

@TOSH&WIIM'S CONVERSATION IN JAPANESE TOPIC;
I feel so proud that I understood some of that.
:3

GAIA CASH TOPIC;
Although I've been tempted,
I'm not really willing to spend real money on a bunch of pixels.
:/
Plus, I think that there are far too many Cash Shop Items,
And that not all of them even look all that good.
I've also lost track of how many evolving items there are and such. D:

Princess Rhode
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Room 11??

@Toki: Aww. > w<
I love you too~ :'D
Even if you aren't as rich or tall.

@Sapphire: xD I'd keep it too.
It's not every day you get an iPod for the price of PJs.
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 pm
User Image

To be fair, though, you can't sleep wearing an iPod. Therefore the PJs are better. xD

@Sin - There isn't anything going on. It's all in B&B's twisted imagination. rolleyes

@Tokes - xD that's awesome! Our room 11 just has a door that leads to the loft bit above our assembly hall @__@;

-pats B&B on the head-

Niphz
Crew

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:03 pm
I feel very bookish.

I've completely lost the thread of the conversation. So Niph/Toki's having an affair, Chibs is dreaming R-rated fantasies in her head, people are paying real money for pixels, and something about room 11.

/wanders out now xD;;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 pm
*nuzzles t0sh* whee Purrr~

But, but... I'm quite tall. > 3<
And thanks to the credit crisis perhaps everyone else will be reduced to my financial status. x3

@Taps: Quit disappearing all the time! gonk *drags*
Ooh yesh, I probably would've kept the ipod too, if I didn't already have a shuffle. surprised

@Sin: Post dammit! D<
I appreciate your presence and opinions as much as the next ICU-er. 3nodding

@Niphy: What good's that gonna be when ze german's start blitzing our schools again?

:XP: *pats Chibi's head*  

Tokioka

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm
Thanks for the $10. stare

@sinfulanjel: You understood some of it? biggrin Next time you should join in to test yousrelf.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:50 pm
Dou itashimashite. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image

^ something.. is shite? rofl

@wiim - O; it's so wonderful and strange to see Sin's full name after so long! <33

@Tokes - ..we'll run to your old school and hide there xD

@Fwoom - No, no, the affair doesn't actually exist, it's part of B&B's fantasy..

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games