Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 pm
I know! CHAOS CONTROL! *Past threads.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm
Well, plenty of easter eggs I found. But enough that, time to unlock the next trophy!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Manda: Also known as "Ah! My Goddess", this user joined on Gaia in mid 2005. She is also Kevin (Or Peasant/Sinelo's) love interest. When they both met, she helped him to fetch some items, in the mean time she also invests for herself. She first started her big career in investments starting with 40,000 gold, but turned into millions in the fallowing month. But she has a spot for Sinelo in her heart that in fact they have a great love affair, Where both worlds collide have changed everything. Who knew it is possible to snatch someone online. By 2007, it is estimated she is worth over one hundred million, including the outfit she wore and items. In August, she left at the same time Kevin left to enjoy life and lived happily ever after with him. Though she rarely comes on. She once returned later in November, but after with some issues with the guild, she decided to abandon the guild.

Little do they know, she's also a playable character in Gaia Racing, she has a strong turning and acceleration.

Manda (Smash Trophy 1): Manda supports great aerial attacks and also does a pretty fair damage with her tail, but during the battle, she can't enter the battle without her card. Of course, what she's carrying remains unknown. But her card can grow into a Shuffle Barrier, if anyone attacks in front of her, the card shoves forward inflecting minor damage. But don't use it to reflect ranged attacks, or the card will burn which is one of the flaws. Want to take a little breeze? Her Soul Wind makes a perfect move to attack in mid range, she summons small spirits that moves in random directions that deals a little or more depending on the charge. A fully charged shot can be quite effective, even the souls are bigger then they were unleashed. Note that if you do this, give it a moment to recharge before you summon them again, otherwise they're weak and ineffective.

Manda (Smash Trophy 2): Manda floats above the ground all the time, but doesn't mean she could float anywhere, that also means she will be knocked out easily. Her greatest advantage comes from her recovery jumps, since she has a stronger jumping power then kale, she could make it back to the stage. She can even cast a Summoned Cloud to lift her back to the battle safely. Press down with the special move while standing will charge the barrier, after 15 seconds (minimum is 5 seconds), Manda summons a special barrier that reflects attacks and deals damage when you input the move again. The longer you charge it, the more powerful the barrier becomes. The barrier also lasts depending on how long it'll take, a fully charged shield lasts for 7.5 seconds. This is called Mintostome.

Art of Life (Manda's Final Smash): Manda's Final Smash, a breakthrough in Wii's technology unleashes a the most spectacular visual effects the Brawl has to offer. Manda recreates the stage with some minor touches, or more depending on what the stage they're in. Everything comes to life that sometimes fighters would have to fear from because they're dangerous. Nothing seems to have effect on Manda. The reason? She made them. An example on this trophy she drew the huge sky with clouds in the background. Everyone will have to stay on the cloud, but they don't last long. And Manda stands there watching them fall to their doom. It's also one of her favorite past hobbies.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm
My masterpiece! Wait till I wrote you next! *Points at you.* No questions asked. Any errors? Let me know.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

JenissonX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:48 am
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Morning...
;D
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:46 pm
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Bye...
biggrin
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!

JenissonX

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:15 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:16 pm
Somebody do my laundry for me, plx. ><  

Sinaeria

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Sinaeria

you can hire me as your maid ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:45 pm
ninja
*gives the guild AIDS*

Dictator STD

Sinaeria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:52 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Sinaeria

Alright... but you'd have to find your own way up to Arizona... I'm too poor. :<

And don't give the guild AIDS! D:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm
>.>

-will give the guild cancer shortly-  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 pm
Sinaeria
Srta Tap Dance
Sinaeria

Alright... but you'd have to find your own way up to Arizona... I'm too poor. :<

And don't give the guild AIDS! D:

I'll walk over there.,.. so it might take... some months till I get there
it's ok... as long as you'll be the one wearing the maid uniform thingie xD
it's sexy

WHY NOT? TYRA SAID IT WAS OK TO GIVE IT AIDS! D<

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:03 pm
-GIVES GUILD CANSAR-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:07 pm
pelvic truths > pelvic lies? xD
big cancer

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games