Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 pm

XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
XSK Muse
User Image

except only on the gates lol.

*points at gif* How could something like that be contained to just the gates/wall of a village? O_O It's huuuuge!

Its because the Leaf Village is full of people who dont want to lose their RPCs. It pathetic.

*Cracks knuckles.*

"You wanna try your luck and say that again?" ninja
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

nah. sealing is too strong to have it's own class. someone in BB's day tried to make one once i think and everyone flipped out. They could never get it to not be too powerful, since medics with sealing are already godly.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
XSK Muse
User Image

*points at gif* How could something like that be contained to just the gates/wall of a village? O_O It's huuuuge!

Its because the Leaf Village is full of people who dont want to lose their RPCs. It pathetic.

*Cracks knuckles.*

I wont say that again. All my attention is towards my own village. You should be doing the same thing, since Alicia Just blew up your villages gate and walls.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
We should make a sealing class...

DUMB xD

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I want the sealing class! /stomps up and down and whines

newayz.
watsup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
I want the sealing class! /stomps up and down and whines

newayz.
watsup

I just heard about how Christina Aguilera butchered your national anthem....

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 pm

ten down ninety to go. god this is boring and tedious.

b-b-b-butchered!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:27 pm

XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
XSK Muse
User Image

*Cracks knuckles.*

I wont say that again. All my attention is towards my own village. You should be doing the same thing, since Alicia Just blew up your villages gate and walls.

Pathetic is the guild captain making an unkillable character and wiping people off the face of the guild, I mean thats just ******** Sadistic... Some people have worked on their character for literally three years... Pathetic is that you are so far up Alicia's a** you can see what she had for breakfast in her stomach.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira

*Cracks knuckles.*

Pathetic is the guild captain making an unkillable character and wiping people off the face of the guild, I mean thats just ******** Sadistic... Some people have worked on their character for literally three years... Pathetic is that you are so far up Alicia's a** you can see what she had for breakfast in her stomach.
Bah. shes not unkillable. I'm 43% sure that my strategy could beat her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

I know a week version of Shinra Tensei... it's a mist style stance skill. Its damage is about the same, (with a smaller radius) but sadly, it immobilizes you for like 5 posts, so it sucks.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira

*Cracks knuckles.*

no... Pathetic is the people who cant grasp the fact that RPCs die. In the real world, everything in that area would be dead, crushed by massive slabs of rubble and burried under dirt, choking as their last supply of air is being slowly widdled away.

Pathetic is the people who complain when you are given 2 chances to live, fail both then whine about it being unfair. Living though s**t like that is a game of chance, rolling a die is the best way to simulate that.

Pathetic are the people who still whine after she changed the rolling rules so that practically everyone in the village survives

Get over it, RPCs are born, RPCs grow, RPCs die.

Thats part of the RP, your character could easily be killed off... deal with it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
XSK Muse
User Image

*Cracks knuckles.*

Who said I wasn't?

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Official Sasuke Uchiha
XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira

*Cracks knuckles.*

no... Pathetic is the people who cant grasp the fact that RPCs die. In the real world, everything in that area would be dead, crushed by massive slabs of rubble and burried under dirt, choking as their last supply of air is being slowly widdled away.
In the REAL WORLD yes but this is rp, it's supposed to be fun and whenever someone attacks you, you and only you are to be the one to determine what happens nobody can make that decision for you, it's a basic rule of rping.

Pathetic is the people who complain when you are given 2 chances to live, fail both then whine about it being unfair. Living though s**t like that is a game of chance, rolling a die is the best way to simulate that.
No it's not, somehow literally everyone in leaf lived when it happened but originally you had a 50/50 chance of survival.

Pathetic are the people who still whine after she changed the rolling rules so that practically everyone in the village survives
I slightly agree with this, no need to bring it up if it were changed but I can see his point too.

Get over it, RPCs are born, RPCs grow, RPCs die.
You obviously don't understand that to a lot people an RPC is like a pattern of dominoes, you keep adding to it and making it better and improving it but you prefer to be the one who knocks them down, not someone else while your still just putting the pieces together.

Thats part of the RP, your character could easily be killed off... deal with it.

There's no need to be an a** people can have opinions....deal with it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes snuff it's not polite to respond to opinion with negativity. Even if it is OSU and his special brand of negative opinion.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Hey Muse, can I come into the Mist Village with Jedi? I'm the only Rock Ninja in the village at this time....so if the enemy were to come attack Rock, I'd be needlessly throwing Kaisen's life away when he could be doing something better.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games