Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana

1. My rpc is killable.
2. I didn't wipe out a village at all.
Think about what you say, cause thats what gets you in trouble, you just speak out of your mouth without knowing anything.

Maybe you should edit the first post in that Shinra Tensei thing so people know that? Not post somewhere on page 5 or something like that and hope people notice instead of just posting to see if their character lived...

I honestly have no idea what this means...

I've edited my original post stating what i did, and posted multiple times else where telling everyone that they lived. See, thats what i mean about you speaking out of your mouth without knowing anything, you don't check and speak out of your a** and think you know it all.

You didn't edit when I saw it and I'm not lurking on that thread so sorry for not noticing everything that happens in this guild...

So that means "Speaking out of your a**" in America? You guys sure have retarded sayings LMAO

So your one of those people that think your country is the best too huh? rolleyes Those kind of people are pathetic, i hate when someone says that their country is better than another, it just proves that the person is an complete a**. And the first saying is in a kinder way, otherwise it would be speaking out of your a**.

And Nirv, it was in one post since i changed it to where it was a compressed blast at a gate.

Way to manipulate my words... No I don't think Australia is the best country but I think America is the worst, yes. I wasn't even bring that here but you did by twisting my words like the manipulator you are... The only problem with being a manipulator is you have to be smart...

Good to see so many of the people who supported me in PMs are standing up with me or else for me...

Im tired of you already, all you do is insult like i said before. You never stop nor do you learn when you are banned for things like this.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

claru gardeford
But you didn't say funny dark you said retarded.
Wait, what are you talking about?

Dark-Ninja70

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana

1. My rpc is killable.
Think about what you say, cause thats what gets you in trouble, you just speak out of your mouth without knowing anything.

Maybe you should edit the first post in that Shinra Tensei thing so people know that? Not post somewhere on page 5 or something like that and hope people notice instead of just posting to see if their character lived...

I've edited my original post stating what i did, and posted multiple times else where telling everyone that they lived. See, thats what i mean about you speaking out of your mouth without knowing anything, you don't check and speak out of your a** and think you know it all.

You didn't edit when I saw it and I'm not lurking on that thread so sorry for not noticing everything that happens in this guild...

So that means "Speaking out of your a**" in America? You guys sure have retarded sayings LMAO

So your one of those people that think your country is the best too huh? rolleyes Those kind of people are pathetic, i hate when someone says that their country is better than another, it just proves that the person is an complete a**. And the first saying is in a kinder way, otherwise it would be speaking out of your a**.

And Nirv, it was in one post since i changed it to where it was a compressed blast at a gate.

Way to manipulate my words... No I don't think Australia is the best country but I think America is the worst, yes. I wasn't even bring that here but you did by twisting my words like the manipulator you are... The only problem with being a manipulator is you have to be smart...

Good to see so many of the people who supported me in PMs are standing up with me or else for me...

I never "Supported" you in PMs, OSU. Sure, we spoke about some of these issues, but if I ever flat-out supported you, I was under the influence of SOMETHING.

I have never found your tendencies particularly productive, nor have I ever decided to fully back myself behind them, so your sarcastic-ness is rather pointless.

Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana

Im tired of you already, all you do is insult like i said before. You never stop nor do you learn when you are banned for things like this.

Does he need Perma Ban?

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

D8 As a friend of yours, I'm gonna be honest- it seems really godmoddish to me.

Dx I mean, you kinda imposed a blast in one post, unexpectedly, to people who had no chance of defending themselves.
I remember, the last time there was a war the person who fought me at the gates before destroying it made his first post saying he arrived, and then in OOC told us that if we don't reply within ___ minutes, the village is gone. The thing I liked was that he at least gave us a chance to respond.

Whereas you did a jutsu, which everyone knows is almost impossible to dodge, which leads back to the idea of godmodding.
I'm simply saying, I think you should've first stated your arrival, waited a while for someone to stop you (if anyone was online at the time) And then destroyed the village.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:32 pm

claru gardeford

I said that you ******** idiot! This is how innocent people get in s**t Claru, you constantly ******** up, how the ******** you made VC is beyond me... How you made Crew is beyond me... How you know how to use a computer is beyond me!

jedimastersonic
well id rather live in another country then my own but thats just me.

and sasuke i agree with the starting off as a s rank. as it was always frowned upon

Finally someone says something about the point I made instead of just being defensive and starting fights!

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana

1. My rpc is killable.

Hmmmmmm looks like i am not one of those people.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana

Dx I mean, you kinda imposed a blast in one post, unexpectedly, to people who had no chance of defending themselves.
I remember, the last time there was a war the person who fought me at the gates before destroying it made his first post saying he arrived, and then in OOC told us that if we don't reply within ___ minutes, the village is gone. The thing I liked was that he at least gave us a chance to respond.

Whereas you did a jutsu, which everyone knows is almost impossible to dodge, which leads back to the idea of godmodding.
I'm simply saying, I think you should've first stated your arrival, waited a while for someone to stop you (if anyone was online at the time) And then destroyed the village.

^ I agree.

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana

Yes Nirv i understand, it was only used to start the war.

I'm not a fighter, i speak my mind but I'm not gonna argue.

And NO ban, he doesnt deserve to banned. whether or not i have a say, dont go there or you'll get more problems then you need.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

XSK Muse
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha

Does he need Perma Ban?

No I don't need to be banned because everyone starts fights with me... All I said was that starting S Ranked is Abusing one's powers

Digitality
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana

I never "Supported" you in PMs, OSU. Sure, we spoke about some of these issues, but if I ever flat-out supported you, I was under the influence of SOMETHING.

I have never found your tendencies particularly productive, nor have I ever decided to fully back myself behind them, so your sarcastic-ness is rather pointless.

I wasn't talking about you...

I'm going to be the bigger person and stop replying now.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

jedimastersonic
I'm not a fighter, i speak my mind but I'm not gonna argue.

And NO ban, he doesnt deserve to banned. whether or not i have a say, dont go there or you'll get more problems then you need.

Look, i don't want anymore problems either, but i don't want him in this guild if he is going to keep arguing, if he stops, then i wont have anymore problems, it will be the end of that. Plain and simple.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Dark: pick your words better is what i meant.

The only thing i've agreed with osu in this about is starting at s rank. It isn't the fairest thing shes ever done.

But osu I have argued with things alicia does. The last one was when she tried to get shanes brande bloodline aprooved without going through any of the crew and without any revisions to it. That ended with ish leaving because ish was one of those people who didn't like anyone going against what he said, but it was settled peacefully in my opinion.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
claru gardeford

I said that you ******** idiot! This is how innocent people get in s**t Claru, you constantly ******** up, how the ******** you made VC is beyond me... How you made Crew is beyond me... How you know how to use a computer is beyond me!

jedimastersonic
well id rather live in another country then my own but thats just me.

and sasuke i agree with the starting off as a s rank. as it was always frowned upon

Finally someone says something about the point I made instead of just being defensive and starting fights!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:38 pm

ish was a b***h. a pure blooded b***h.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games