Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:35 pm
whoa toshi's av creeps me out.

I object to being toki's entertainment. also why is he poking me and chibs and not all the other female presences in the room? there are plenty of them. if anything, chibs and I aren't even completely female because we're like... tomboys. yes?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Yeah, he needs to lighten up a bit. It's all, "You can't do this, you can't say that, you can't have fun Tokioka." >__>

-sighs-
Why do I even bother with you? rolleyes *sticks some yaoi in t0sh's hands and leaves*

@Fwoom: Cos you two posted after me. razz
And why poke t0sh when I can do other stuff to her? P:  

Tokioka

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:31 pm

TOKI;
Psht.
What a lame reason.
talk2hand

TOSH;
Ahem.
Platonic:
1) An emotionally and socially, but not sexually, involved relationship.

2) Nowadays, often a term for a friendship between a man and a woman which doesn't include a sexual element.

3) A friendship that lasts for as long as it takes for some twats to establish rumours about how the man wants to have off with the woman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:32 pm
And that's why the d***o was invented...Also boy whores/toys! surprised  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:44 am
...I swear, cbc always makes the most comments when it comes to discussions about sex.

...I'm just an object of entertainment, evidently. I was born to be entertaining, to be picked and poked at by others as entertainment. Tis a sad life, Fwoom-chan.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm
@Sin: Why do you have to push me away like that? I just wanna be your friend. gonk crying *clings*

LOL@CBC

For a small girl, you're alllllllright. wink

@Fwoom: You must talk some sense into chibi for me. Everything I say seems to go over her head. It's all up to you, fwoom-chan... v_v'  

Tokioka

Spierred

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 pm
So, I think I'm back.. Fer-real this time... I got a cute Japanese girlfriend and it's true, Asians like Asians.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:51 am
Born to be entertainment for others? You shouldn't think that way. pirate

It's like saying Africans back in the day were born to be slaves.

You have to liberate yourself. Take down the oppressor!

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am
Since when do I make the most sexual comments... I know nothing, I'm only 5...You people are reading too much into things. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:55 am
@sin: totally agree with you! also platonic is an awesome word.

@wiim: what if she's like house elves. what if she doesn't WANT to be liberated. what if she ENJOYS being oppressed.

@spier: I don't get your nickname. I think I'm probably reading it wrong somehow.

Japanese girls are cute. ;p

@toki: sense about what...? is she trying to kill you? in that case, I'm not saying a word. biggrin

@chibs: psst psst kill toki psst psst

I KNEW CBC WAS SECRETLY A 5-YEAR-OLD. you guys should be nicer to her. imagine the childhood trauma she must have gone through, to know words like d***o at such a young age.

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 am
Tosh is the least innocent person I know. Psh.

Any girl in their right mind would push you away, Toki.

Hai, Fwoom-sama. *pulls out shotgun and aims at Toki* With pleasureeee.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 pm
@CBC: Did you walk in on your parents having sex? Poor you. :3 *pat, pat*

@Fwoom: Nuuu~! gonk
I meant talk her out of her emoey homicidal ways! Now you've just gone and fanned the flames! Ox

@Chibs: crying ...

*kneels before chibs and awaits the shotgun blast*  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 pm

@Spierred: Japanese girlfriend?
Omg, are you Babi in disguise?
= 0=;;;

@B&B: Nooooes.
-dives infront of shotgun
to retrieve her dropped quarter-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 pm
t0shi0

@Spierred: Japanese girlfriend?
Omg, are you Babi in disguise?
= 0=;;;

@B&B: Nooooes.
-dives infront of shotgun
to retrieve her dropped quarter-

He could be! Let's force him to spill the beans on who he really is! dramallama

And, what the hell? You're taking the shotgun hit for Toki?!! eek Since when were you concerned about his wellbeing? stare

@CBC: Pftt, 5 years old...as if! rolleyes I couldn't imagine a toddler being capable of understanding such lewd concepts such as sex body parts. It's bad enough that kids as young as 7 are now swearing like adults; god help society if they start learning those things at an even younger age.  

Minielf

Spierred

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 pm
User Image
别 容许在眼睛 还 口! 别容呼吸! 放下及其卒!

No.. No I am not.. Babi...

My nickname came from me sitting on my bed and staring at my tarantula, who is red... spider... red... spider.. red... Spierred.

My grandaunt who used to live with us was racist against Japanese, and I'm sorry to say a bit of that rubbed off on me, at least to the point of irritation. I think I've overcome that now.

I have no idea what the above or below says.. I've only been learning Chinese for a couple years and someone particularly sketchy did the characters for me...

不警报

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games