Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm

*clears throat* ROCKS FALL. EVERYONE DIES!

There, now. Starting over.

Hi, everyone! How's the weather? xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

User Image

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
We are blood brothers! Yeah... I can confide in Dark too... and Dandii...

I don't think it's my VC position that drove me mad.
I think it was my Kage position. I became paranoid when I got Raikage. The best rep is no rep. I want my RPC to become a nobody. Maybe I should possibly create a skill that will wipe all memories of his existence from the world, so he can start fresh.
I love my character. I am attached to him. But I just want to be anonymous again. Maybe I can just lock myself inside of the Castel and eat chips. Maybe that'd be good.

By the way Shane Kaisen (Digi) plans to kill you and take your EMS for himself... I suggest you do something about ******** you digi
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Muse: Don't reference Irish... his name sickens me. He's the shittiest crew member I have seen in my time in this guild.
@Digi: And I don't backstab people unless they backstab me. It's the golden rule.

Why? He told me i need to undermind people and look down on them.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Koneko Kuromira

Uh, it's dark outside. @__@ And cold.
(It's actually quite lovely tonight. : D)

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

I think it was my Kage position. I became paranoid when I got Raikage. The best rep is no rep. I want my RPC to become a nobody. Maybe I should possibly create a skill that will wipe all memories of his existence from the world, so he can start fresh.
I love my character. I am attached to him. But I just want to be anonymous again. Maybe I can just lock myself inside of the Castel and eat chips. Maybe that'd be good.

By the way Shane Kaisen (Digi) plans to kill you and take your EMS for himself... I suggest you do something about ******** you digi

You're really funny OSU. Naturally, you would turn everyone on the person that finally calling you out for the tiny little a*****e you are. I've said it once and I'll say it again; I will not betray Shane or Team Blitzkrieg until he gives me ample reason to. Now you're just pulling excuses out of your a** to make me look bad. Very mature of you.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm

lenon01
Official Sasuke Uchiha
lenon01
The Lady of Nirvana
lenon01

Instead of making such a big deal out of this, I'm pretty sure nobody meant to insult Autism. Please don't take it out of context.

Sorry, but it insulted me.
Edit- xD I accidently clicked submit before I could finish-
Like I said, I didn't mean to, I kinda reacted because it was kinda an insult.
My bad. Again, like I said, I'm dropping it.

Oh, sorry, I posted before the edit, and I apologize.

Official Sasuke: I was reading a book about an Autistic child, and it was amazing. : 3 I really never knew about anything like that beforehand, but now I kinda get it. And yes, they are extremely intelligent.

Good to see someone respects autistic people... I honestly couldn't give a s**t about almost anyone in the world... But when people ******** with people who have Autism or any form of mental abnormality I snap like a spine in a car accident. As much as you think you know Nirv you honestly did insult people with Autism by saying they have limited mental capacity, an uninformed statement.

One cannot be informed about every single tiny detail. Most people never give Autism a second look. I certainly know that there are things I probably unknowingly 'make fun of' accidentally every day, out of ignorance; the only problem is when your purpose was to make fun of things or to stereotype them.

Ah lenon, we need you wiseman words. I would say that you seem to always have the best choice.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

lenon01
Koneko Kuromira

Uh, it's dark outside. @__@ And cold.
(It's actually quite lovely tonight. : D)

Yeah, same here. Major on the cold part, though it's been better lately. We've had a lot of really really cold rain . . . though the temperature always stayed juuust high enough to avoid any snow.

I can hear a train . . .

Koneko Kuromira

*cant speak. is under rock.*

Sindenky

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Digitality
Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

You're really funny OSU. Naturally, you would turn everyone on the person that finally calling you out for the tiny little a*****e you are. I've said it once and I'll say it again; I will not betray Shane or Team Blitzkrieg until he gives me ample reason to. Now you're just pulling excuses out of your a** to make me look bad. Very mature of you.

You asked me to help you do it Digi...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Sindenky
Koneko Kuromira

gonk Sin!!! Nooooooo! *falls to knees dramatically*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:49 pm

XSK Muse
lenon01
Official Sasuke Uchiha
lenon01
The Lady of Nirvana
lenon01

Instead of making such a big deal out of this, I'm pretty sure nobody meant to insult Autism. Please don't take it out of context.

Sorry, but it insulted me.
Edit- xD I accidently clicked submit before I could finish-
Like I said, I didn't mean to, I kinda reacted because it was kinda an insult.
My bad. Again, like I said, I'm dropping it.

Oh, sorry, I posted before the edit, and I apologize.

Official Sasuke: I was reading a book about an Autistic child, and it was amazing. : 3 I really never knew about anything like that beforehand, but now I kinda get it. And yes, they are extremely intelligent.

Good to see someone respects autistic people... I honestly couldn't give a s**t about almost anyone in the world... But when people ******** with people who have Autism or any form of mental abnormality I snap like a spine in a car accident. As much as you think you know Nirv you honestly did insult people with Autism by saying they have limited mental capacity, an uninformed statement.

One cannot be informed about every single tiny detail. Most people never give Autism a second look. I certainly know that there are things I probably unknowingly 'make fun of' accidentally every day, out of ignorance; the only problem is when your purpose was to make fun of things or to stereotype them.

Ah lenon, we need you wiseman words. I would say that you seem to always have the best choice.

*cleans off your noes and give you a hug*
your doing it again XD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

User Image

its cold outside

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
Koneko Kuromira

gonk Sin!!! Nooooooo! *falls to knees dramatically*

*walks into room*
its ok, i cast clone about 4 campaign sessions ago.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games