Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 pm

pirate Good night culties!

Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
hmm.. is there any particular reason why the feelings died..? maybe you could revive them or something...

It'll be kind of like a cycle... i dunno
It's hard to go into detail.
so you just want to end the cycle...?

I know she's not 'The One'. So why keep getting hurt? I think the relationship has run it's course. That doesn't make it easy, however.
I understand... well of course it wont be easy =(... you spent lots of time together developing feelings and becoming attached to each other.. well i guess the only thing you can do is look at the brighter side of things... and maybe you'll find 'The One' soon

Dear God I hope not.
I still want to fool around!
I need me some bachelor time after this.
Unless 'The One' is amazing as s**t.
lol if you want to fool around it wouldn't be wise to form attachment... It's kind of like when you super glue 2 pieces of paper together and pull them apart...

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
hmm.. is there any particular reason why the feelings died..? maybe you could revive them or something...

It'll be kind of like a cycle... i dunno
It's hard to go into detail.

I know she's not 'The One'. So why keep getting hurt? I think the relationship has run it's course. That doesn't make it easy, however.
I understand... well of course it wont be easy =(... you spent lots of time together developing feelings and becoming attached to each other.. well i guess the only thing you can do is look at the brighter side of things... and maybe you'll find 'The One' soon

Dear God I hope not.

I respect that you're being a man about it all.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7

Dear God I hope not.
lol if you want to fool around it wouldn't be wise to form attachment... It's kind of like when you super glue 2 pieces of paper together and pull them apart...

You mis-understand.
I'm trying to get over the attachment now.
And I'd prefer not to run right into another one.
So what other way to do it than party?

Goldriff

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7

Dear God I hope not.

You mis-understand.
ahh i get it now... yup thats true... the best way to get over attachment is not to dwell on it
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7
Goldriff
Supersephiroth7

Dear God I hope not.

You mis-understand.
ahh i get it now... yup thats true... the best way to get over attachment is not to dwell on it

Yeah, I'm thinking when my bro comes back from college we're going to have one HELL of a night.
Which I may not remember.
XD

Goldriff

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:13 pm

-Bring a camcorder. ;D
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Nintendo_fanatic
-Bring a camcorder. ;D

Oh God. I think when I let loose it'll be crazy.
I would.
But I'm still 18. And I don't want evidence of myself doing illegal acts.

Goldriff

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

-Just get drunk, and hit up strip joints then.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Nintendo_fanatic
-Just get drunk, and hit up strip joints then.
Why pay money? One of my brother's friends has girls over all the time.... And he's got a kid... Not the most moral man in the litter.

Goldriff

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:21 pm

-Nice. xD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:24 pm

I dunno.
I feel kind of bad talking about that.
But I do have friends who helped me out the last time... and then I was introduced to So Co and King Cobra.
Cobra is like keystone that's easier to chug.

Goldriff

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Goldy: In my experience, creative outlets are the best way to vent. Write something, draw something, beat the s**t out of a tree. I did...er...all of those when I lost who I thought was 'the one'.

I personally wouldnt suggest having one lady after another. That's just amoral, and it has a horrible downward spiral.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Decavolty
Goldy: In my experience, creative outlets are the best way to vent. Write something, draw something, beat the s**t out of a tree. I did...er...all of those when I lost who I thought was 'the one'.

I personally wouldnt suggest having one lady after another. That's just amoral, and it has a horrible downward spiral.

I didn't mean it like that.
ITs not like we're breaking up saturday morning and i have a new girl saturday evening.

I just want to party and loosen out.
Party doesn't always mean hook up.

Goldriff

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:34 pm

-He just wants to enjoy the life of being single, after being done with a relationship. Right?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games