Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Thee Stranger
Looks fun, Deadite. I like the music. And I can definitely tell by the captions that you're an Evil Dead fan. xd

As if it weren't super evident to everyone who knows me ha ha. But I will always make references to the movie that inspires me the most.

@Canas: Wii points from Pepsi bottles? Do explain please. Also, seen my trailer yet?

I wanna show Bio, but he hasn't been on in a while...But I don't think now would be the best time for that anyways, considering his loss...I wonder if it finally hit him... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 am
Yeah, sorry about the double post. Chalk it up to my shitty internet connection that constantly cuts out.

Canas, I think you may be thinking of another level. The one I'm talking about, you're the hot blonde mom chick, and you have to climb up the roof to get in the hospital to look for a clue about the whereabouts of the little girl. There's only two floors I can access, and and enemy on each. The bottom floor has a ******** up spider-doll lookin' thing. Anyway, I've gone to each room I could possibly find, and there's nothing. So I'm stuck.

Deadite, yeah, but a few of the captions are straight from the box art of ED1. That's why I say that. Anyway, let me know when you got the movie up. And as far as Bio, I probably wouldn't count on seeing him for a long while.

And I just ordered Madworld and House of the Dead for Wii. I also got that pistol thingy for the Wiimote. I'm gonna have me some fun with that.  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Canas: Wii points from Pepsi bottles? Do explain please. Also, seen my trailer yet?

20 oz. Pepsi bottles with yellow caps and an instrument symbol on them (microphone, drumset, guitar or bass). Buy one, look under the cap for a code. Go to www.pepsirockband.com and if you have a Yahoo ID, log in. If not, make one. XD After that, go to Enter a Code and enter the code on the cap. From there it should take you to a screen with one point to spend on prizes. If not, just go to "Play for Prizes" at the top. Scroll down a little, and on the lower left there should be an option to use your point on a free Rock Band song download.

It's more or less an instant win, so click it and it should ask if you want to redeem it for a song. Do so, and choose your system at the top (PS3, 360, or Wii), then click the "Redeem Song Token" or whatever on any song, it'll give you a code to use. Put that code in on whichever system you're using, and you'll get $2.00 in your PS Wallet, 200 MS Points, or 200 Wii Points. Use them for whatever you want. 3nodding

Offer ends in September, so if you like Pepsi, you have a while to rack up some points. biggrin

Also, the trailer's awesome. I was thinking of doing a little something with the guild. A little contest... with prizes, of course. Thought I'd ask the general populace along with the mods. Got this idea talking to Notte: If you have a camera/webcam/etc., make a video recreating your favorite horror game scare. The top three get prizes! That would be fun, I think. What do you all say?

Thee Stranger
Canas, I think you may be thinking of another level. The one I'm talking about, you're the hot blonde mom chick, and you have to climb up the roof to get in the hospital to look for a clue about the whereabouts of the little girl. There's only two floors I can access, and and enemy on each. The bottom floor has a ******** up spider-doll lookin' thing. Anyway, I've gone to each room I could possibly find, and there's nothing. So I'm stuck.

Oh oh oh, I know where you are now. In the hospital, look for the room with the PA system Bella used to call out for her parents earlier. Melissa will comment on how her daughter was here and your objectives should be updated.

And don't ******** with the spider shibito. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm
I suddenly want a Pepsi. ninja  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 am
@Thee Stranger: Oh, I knew you knew. wink

@Canas: eek I can get so many VC games that way. I always prefered Coke over Pepsi, but here, I can make an (50) exception(s). lol

And that contest sounds awesome. I would be down for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 am
Yeah, I prefer Coke too, but Pepsi's not bad either. FREE MONEY. biggrin

Good! Glad you like the idea. (I knew you would, too. I mean come on, you're making a YouTube horror film. xd )

Edit: Also, I just downloaded and watched my first J-horror film never released in America! It was... well, Forbidden Siren. xd Actually not bad, especially for being based on a game (loosely based on Forbidden Siren 2, also never released here). Recommended! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 am
*looks mildly baffled*
I was told this should be posted here for some reason.
Whatever you say, Masters. o_-

Two random questions from the original RE:

One, why did they call is serum? Shouldn't it be anti-venom? Serum just sounds dumb. v_v
Two, when Jill passes out, aren't those Wesker's boots? Or is it supposed to be obvious that he, not Barry, rescued her and I'm just a little slow?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 am
1. That's what an anti-venom is. A serum. xd
2. I dunno, I'd have to go check the feet of each character's model... It's assumed that Barry saves her, though. So if it is Wesker, then... well, that's kind of shocking. eek  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am
knowing the old wesker he would probably likely violate her first without her knowing and then put her on the bed fully clothed, rather than just save her. Or maybe use her as a hunter sacrifice, I hear hunters like pretty female prey...edit: But seriously it's a no brainer. It's assumed that Barry is the vaivor, however, it's more likely wesker now that I think of it. I mean compared to barry, Wesker knows more about Yawn, so he does jsut happen knkow that the serum is there. Technically if we assume that none of them have gone near that room then it's more liekly Wesker since he's supposed to be more familiar with the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Also, if it were Barry why wouldn't he stay and say 'Hi'? Wouldn't he realise the need to act normal--- I'm overthinking agame again aren't I? ._.  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Hey, why did Wesker have a picture of Rebecca in his desk in RE2? I've never figured that one out. It said recruit, but didn't something or other say that the only member Wesker picked out personally was Kenneth Sullivan?
Yes, I will obsess over tiny details. I have the time. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 am
Legacy-A
Hey, why did Wesker have a picture of Rebecca in his desk in RE2? I've never figured that one out. It said recruit, but didn't something or other say that the only member Wesker picked out personally was Kenneth Sullivan?

I believe that was brought up before. 3nodding

When you think about it, it seems very creepy he keeps a picture of an 18 year old in his desk.  

MadamTarantula

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 am
AngelaAshford
Legacy-A

I believe that was brought up before. 3nodding

When you think about it, it seems very creepy he keeps a picture of an 18 year old in his desk.

... Wanna point out where? I ain't lookin through this thread! That's what bugs me. No obvious places to go for specific answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am
It was a while ago anyway, way back. :XP:

Wesker's just a teeny bit creepy. D:

And we don't mind little in-depth questions. We encourage them. 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 am
I think he liked her for a while, or maybe has asecret crush on her....then again in REDS he does shoot her without hesitation wehn they meet before the first tyrant boss.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games