Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"Well let's see. What types of animals do dogs like to chase?" He said with a joking smile on his face.
"Im not a fully cat, just part...." Berry was getting mad at Jack again.
"Yeah, but he doesn't know that." He said pointing at the dog.
"I am not being some toy for you to use like that." Berry went up to him. "I beileve I am only just some tool for you to use for your own gain!"
"What do you mean? I didn't even know he would come here."
"And how do I know that? You might of known...." Berry pouts a bit. "Well what do you want to do with this dog?"

Come's to Berry's side. "Stop toying with her like that man," Puts hand on Berry's shoulder and smiles from underneath my hood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"Well let's see. What types of animals do dogs like to chase?" He said with a joking smile on his face.
"Im not a fully cat, just part...." Berry was getting mad at Jack again.
"Yeah, but he doesn't know that." He said pointing at the dog.
"I am not being some toy for you to use like that." Berry went up to him. "I beileve I am only just some tool for you to use for your own gain!"
"What do you mean? I didn't even know he would come here."
"And how do I know that? You might of known...." Berry pouts a bit. "Well what do you want to do with this dog?"
"I'm serious. I had no idea he would come here. Don't make me the bad guy here."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 pm
"Okay whatever, what should we even do with this dog?" Berry was getting mad at Jack. " this dog must of came here for a reason....And it isnt like any of us can speak dog...." Berry looks around. "Right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Okay whatever, what should we even do with this dog?" Berry was getting mad at Jack. " this dog must of came here for a reason....And it isnt like any of us can speak dog...." Berry looks around. "Right?"
"Well, the typical dog these days can understand galactic basic, or english. My helmet, has a translator in it. I could use that to understand what the dog is saying and try to communicate with it. Or I could put my helmet radio on speaker so you both can hear it and talk to it if you like."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Well, the typical dog these days can understand galactic basic, or english. My helmet, has a translator in it. I could use that to understand what the dog is saying and try to communicate with it. Or I could put my helmet radio on speaker so you both can hear it and talk to it if you like."
Berry glared at Jack" You dont have to be all rude about having equipment that could do things. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry glared at Jack" You dont have to be all rude about having equipment that could do things. "
"Rude? I'm trying to help."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Well, at times you are mean. " Berry pouts and is a tad mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:21 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Well you don't need to be a brat about. You know what, I'm not even gonna offer my help now. Figure it out yourself." Jack puts his helmet back on and goes and sits under a tree.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Well you don't need to be a brat about. You know what, I'm not even gonna offer my help now. Figure it out yourself." Jack puts his helmet back on and goes and sits under a tree.
"You being rude to me a lot more now." Berry looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

"I used to have a dog a long time ago. I......never mind, you'd think I'm crazy" I shook my head and just stood there staring at the dog and thought, 'Unbelievable, this dog.....this dog looks just like Ricrut...' ponders and my mind drifts off into old memories.  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Ziayeiga
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

"I used to have a dog a long time ago. I......never mind, you'd think I'm crazy" I shook my head and just stood there staring at the dog and thought, 'Unbelievable, this dog.....this dog looks just like Ricrut...' ponders and my mind drifts off into old memories.
Jack leans his head back against the tree and closes his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 am
Carrot-Copper
Ziayeiga
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

The dog began to bark in the distance as if something was wrong or something went wrong." What is it doggy?" Berry looked at the dog and where it was barking to but she didnt see a thing.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:13 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Ziayeiga
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

The dog began to bark in the distance as if something was wrong or something went wrong." What is it doggy?" Berry looked at the dog and where it was barking to but she didn't see a thing.
Jack hears the dog barking an then looks at his radar. He sees a small red dot coming towards them. He walks over to berry with his gun in his hands. "We've got trouble coming."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Ziayeiga
Hime Xiao Qiao

The dog began to bark in the distance as if something was wrong or something went wrong." What is it doggy?" Berry looked at the dog and where it was barking to but she didn't see a thing.
Jack hears the dog barking an then looks at his radar. He sees a small red dot coming towards them. He walks over to berry with his gun in his hands. "We've got trouble coming."
"What do you mean Jack? I dont see anything still...." Berry looked at him then back at were the dog was barking at. "There is nothing there in my sight....." She was confused that she did not see anything.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Ziayeiga
Hime Xiao Qiao

"What do you mean Jack? I dont see anything still...." Berry looked at him then back at were the dog was barking at. "There is nothing there in my sight....." She was confused that she did not see anything.
"Jack tapped his helmet. "Radar. I can see things coming from up to 300 yards away."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff