Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:30 pm
*pats Kurai* There there. Go kill something and everything will be better again.

sighhhh... I don't want everybody to go away... all my senior friends, going away to college... and I feel like I hardly know most of my friends in my own class because 1) haven't seen many of them all summer and 2) stupid school makes it hard to do anything.

I don't want to focus on myself. But it's hard to watch everybody go away...

On a more upbeat note, Aileen sent me cool music from the anime Full Moon something or other and it rocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Rayan, that anime is called Full Moon Wo Sagashite. I have all the songs and most of the episodes. Its a pretty good anime although its shoujo.  

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:49 pm
0.0 songs?! GIMME!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ky:Well, here's an announcement. Me and Kurai both leave tomorrow (no, not together). He's heading out to aviation school and I'm going off to college. Ironic thing is, he's driving and I'm flying. xd  

xxrageofangelsxx

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Hello. Right now I am very P.O. at the fact that a college website isnt working and I already missed orientation at college. Doesnt matter I was gonna sneak out ::sly look:: But I cant go meet with a counselor until I find out what classes I need to take at a university later on. AND THAT SITE WONT WORK!!! Well the link that I want to go to wont work.

And this computer isnt acknowledging that I put a cd in it. Now I cant burn the Ria game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: As Kyalan mentioned we are leaving for college tommorow (not together XD). So im calling today and most likely tommorow off from Ria high as i try to get everything together and all.

Plus today is the last time i see my punks.

LATA Y'ALL XD! don't worry. Ill take care of Ria high in college too ^^. To the best of my abilities crying .

Oh and pick a Azumanga character yo. I think this will work better for everyone here in our Mod team XD

http://www.advfilms.com/titles/azumanga/yearbook/index.php

I got dibs on Chiyo-chans father.  

KuraiGekkou

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:55 pm
oh man... tough decision... I can't choose between Sakaki and Mr. Kimura. Sakaki is awesome, but I love the pervert guy. XD There aren't a lot of guys in this anime...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Either or. The second one is only 80x80 tho. So if that makes a difference, choose the one that fits the icon frame best. Meaning I'll probably end up with Sakaki. No loss, but... *sigh*... I love the perverted teacher... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai: I think i'll have Tomo since she was my favorite character when i first watched the show and i think she is funny. Although she is random.  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:24 am

But I wanted Tomo..::sigh:: I shouldn't
t be so selfish!! Here..you can have it..

::covers face:: ...snniff..

Joy
Yay!!Joy is happy again!! ::boucnes around:: but I still can't figure out where the winzip icon is..not on my desktop..though theres a Riadate icon..but when I press it..it says default..then all these numbers on the side...

I wanan play!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:46 am
:seyla: once again I'm too lazy to find my pic. not that it matters since its changing...-blink blink- we really change these a lot don't we? Oh and goodluck kurai and Ky! -cries- don't leave! mreh but you have to. Have fun too! he he and now I'm off to pack for vegas  

Elpinoine
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: DUDE and CHICKS! College rawks XD! My roomate has purple hair XD!! And he loves DDR! we are soooo starting a DDR club soon XD! im the only azn punk it seems (other then this other guy) on campus. But there are Azn chicks here and there XD!!!

Gosh i can see it now. "Hey its that other azn guy XD." and that will be my title XD. Meals aren't that bad i guesss.. Just gotta figure out how to get them and all.

BUT OMG.

I didnt have enough money for my books X_X. So im in this shitty situation to get a bank account and have my parents send money to me and all. X_X it sucks.

And apparently my internet dosen't work. So as of now im stealing from my roomate now who is out buying drinks for us. ^^;;

So till i get some internet ill be kewl i guess. Or ill keep stealing from him X3.

Lata y'allz!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I would like to restate that I will be gone until Thursday. Try not to miss me too badly.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:11 pm
User Image

Kaitae:

NEOO!!! Everyone leaving!! *sobs simulateously and hugs Rayan since he's still signed in* I miss everyone too much already! And found out that I have a horrible memory! Yeah.. and someone asked me earlier how I got my AIM screenname. It's like 'oh, nothing special. You're just the 567,031th person to ask me!'

Oh, and on a sidenote.. I CALL CHIYO-CHAN!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^^; *hugs back* There, there, dear. I'll come back for you. Now please, stop crying. Your tears mar your beauty. That, and my shirt.

...Say... how did you get your IM name? 3nodding

well... I leave in like... 5 minutes... just wanted to leave my mark moments before I scuttle off for a few days. Peace out everybody in Ria High! I'll be back!  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:12 am
Kaitae:

>.> All right.. actually, in the words that was what I spoke on.. it went something like this.

Molly: So.. how did you get your instant message ScreenName? You know, it isn't all that hard too forget it's you since it's so unique in that sort of way.
Me: Well. I Made it up.
Molly: Soo... you just randomly... came up with it?
Me: Well.. if you consider making it up after playing Halo for 5 hours random, then Sure! ^-^

And I have a feeling I have told that to too many people. -.-; That same exact story.. or, as human anatomy exagurrates after awhile, too similiarly.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games