Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Ben noticed Shizue quickening her pace. Oops.
"I'm sorry if I walk to fast. I'm like 6' 2" you know.." Ben laughed, then slowed down a bit. Ben sighed. "I'm actually feeling kinda hungry again." He chuckled. They we're another corridoor away from the dining hall. "We're almost there." He informed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:31 pm
She smiled "I know" she nodded "Good." Shizue crossed her arms, feeling odly more cold than normal.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:42 pm
She looks cold.. Ben took off one of his jackets and set it on her shoulders. He was wearing a jacket and a sweater. Both were unecessary, but he wore them anyway. "There." Ben said. They both then walked into the dining hall. "This is is the dining hall, Shizue. " Ben said, stating the obvious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:56 pm
She raised her hand and set it softly on her shoulder, smiling that he had given her his jacket. Shizue walked in and looked around "Wow" she breathed. It was beautiful, just like everything else in the manor. Even it's people.

[[xD Gonna take shower. Not feeling well again. brb]]  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Ben directed her to a table. "I know, right?" Ben said. "It's beautiful.. just the same as everything else here." Ben sat down and handed Shizue a plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:48 pm
Smiling, Shizue took the plate "Thanks" she murmured. Her eyes locked with his and she grinned shyly.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 pm
Ben's eyes were fixed into Shizue's. And her's were directed into his. For a moment they sat their.. Their eyes connected. She's so beautiful... Ben suddenly looked down. "You're Welcome.." he said politely. His hand brushed against hers under the plate. "Er.. yeah." He let go of the plate. " You know.. I don't think I'm really hungry.. I guess I just didn't let my food digest. Because I'm full." Ben leaned back in his chair. He let his eyes absent-mindedly wander the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:08 pm
"Oh" she said turning a soft red. She looked down, letting her hair fall infront of her face. She set the plate on the table. "I'm not so sure I'm hungry anymore" Shizue smiled weakly.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:15 pm
[[I g2g! Night! Ily!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:34 pm
+twilight+nikki+
"Oh" she said turning a soft red. She looked down, letting her hair fall infront of her face. She set the plate on the table. "I'm not so sure I'm hungry anymore" Shizue smiled weakly.

Ben glared at Shizue. His eyes had an upset look about them. "No." He said through gritted teeth. "You should eat. I shouldn't be distracting you. See you later." Ben said. He jumped up and walked out of the room. He was gone in a few seconds. Damn.. I'm like ruining everything for everyone here. Geez.. Ben continued and headed up a staircase. He went to Lilli's new temporary room. Klara was stading in the middle of it. She looked depressed. "Are you alright?" Ben asked her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 am
Shizue sighed angrilly and set her elbow on the table. She rested her chin in the palm of her hand. What did I do wrong? Say I wasn't hungry? Well, I really wasn't to begin with, but oh well. I wonder if Yui is okay by herself...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:08 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[FYI: Kiahni guests aren't allowed to answer the door for new comers. One of Abby's people like: Tsshyeiah, Xellious, or Klaash need to. I'm sorry. I guess it's okay, but Just remember that. ILY heart ]

[Carebear if you want to play him you can sorry for the s**t i was givin you]  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 pm
[Ahh.. thanks Kiki! ILY heart ]

Tranai's mouth fell open, his eyes wide. "Keshi? Yes it's me, Tranai." I can't believe he's really here. Oh my god!

Tranai felt his heart pound in his chest. His face was getting hot. "I didn't beleive you were actually here!" He said, embracing him in a bear hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 pm
Shizue slid the chair back. She stood slowly, picking up her skirt and walking out of the dining hall. She turned her head and looked around. "Oh s**t" she mumbled. How do I get back... she sighed, impatiently and decided to wander untill she found her way back.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 pm
Klara hadn't said anything in a few minutes. "Are you alright?" Ben asked. He came away from the door, into the room. "Klara?" Ben asked. What happened to her?  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games