Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am
Scott awoke with all the commotion. It took him a moment to realise where he was until he reliased what happened. He got up aburptly. Looked around. Gemini didn't looked to happy. He stuck safely in his bag pack his bobbing through the hole. He summoned a cloud following here. He caught up with here. 'Whats wrong ?' he asked.

Adonis awoke abruptly..danmger outside the bushes his detection spell had been triggered. He got up in human form. The spell should now scramble thier scent. Nobody could be able to find them. He stowed out of the cave in human form leaping behind the bushes unseathing his knife placed his glinting weapon agaisnt the intuders neck. 'Move and you die' he hissed viscuosly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:00 am
Robin awoked abruptly hearing Starfire growl as soon as he sniffed the air he knew why. He jumped off the bed. Sirius and Vesta had charged away he hurried after her hoping she wouldn't hurt herself.

Spider-robin swung through the jungle the morrning smells. As he looked forward he was approaching the caslte ruins he'd a while. Well he wasn't in a hurry it sounded the guys from last nigh were livning thier he landed down gracefully by the others. 'What seems to be the problem ?' he asked as one seemed disgtuntled. Of course he met others on his journeies around the land though none seemed to be on the same page as him..

Beastboy awoke missing the comfy sensation of Raven and began to tord after her until he saw Vesta speeding past him. It was to early in the morrnning for this but he leapt other Vesta picking her up his mouth and placing her on his back. He slowly made his way to the bedroom as Star would worried if a pup was missing.

Robin sklidded infornt of Beastboy relieved to see she had Vesta. He had a feeling she was looking for Sirius so that mean they should looked for Scott. 'Thanks' he siad to Beastboy placing Veata on his back. He turned and smile cutely as Vesta. 'Come on let find your brother' he grinned. He heard a commotion and made his way thier finding Sirius,Scott,Cy,Gemini who looked unhappy and a newcomer. 'Whats going on ?' he asked looking confused.

Sirius beady little eyes slowly as he let a huge mouth extending his huge jaw. He looked around he saw sister on cool man back. He looked so cool but not as nice as cloudman. He turned licking his neck feeling hungry.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Aqualad heard the comotion outside and ran out there. Once he got there he looked around at the others and said,"What's going on."

Craig slowly woke up and scratched his head, but something seemed different. He then stood up and looked down at his paws only to find that his paws had been replaced with hands. He then attempted to stand up on the feet, and after a few unsuccesful tries he finally managed to make his way into a near by room where he found a mirror. Once he looked into the mirror, he was shocked to find that he had been turned back into a human and yelled loud anough so that everyone outside heard him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:02 pm
"Books are missin. Books that have powerful spells, curses, and magic. and even the one with the picture of my parents and told their story. And so somoen was here and took them," said Gemini.

"Hm, this is bad," said Raven.

Then Starfire stood and jumped off the bed. She grabbed Italuis, put him on her back gently as he slept still, and walked carefully to the others. "What's with all the como...," she said as she heard a joyful shout from Craig. She walked to where he was and said, "Craig, its you. Your human," she said in shock.

Then Cyborg heard something and found Star up and saw Crag as human. "Whoa, Craig is that you?" he asked.

"Whoa," said Raven as she saw Craig.

Gemini followed everyone else and saw Craig as human. She than turned into her human form and said, "Wow your human. And I can see the mark on your shoulder now, its half. I'm guessing now you can change from wolf to human now. Since your mark is half now. But I'm still cunsern about the books. For who ever has them can bring danger to this land or to them selves if you don't know how to use them. But still the books that were tooken are dangerous."

"Books were stolen, dangerouse ones. That sounds horrible," said Starfire. And someone came into our room but stoled nothing for I smelled it when I woke up," she said.

"Same here with th library," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:09 pm
"Aha, nice threat but it won't work on me," said Piosen Fang as she turned into ehr human form. She than brought out her dagger and stabbed him on the leg. Then Piosen Fang jumped out of the bushes and to where Midnight was. "Hello Midnight," she said.

"Well well, isn't it the sneaky wolf Posen Fang. Growl!" growled Midnight.

"Aw, still mad at me for helping Feanor and a couple of some other wolves and killed those unborn children that were inside you. Since I was the one who attacked you and killed them as you were pregnet with them," said Piosen Fang.

"Grr, and I still hate you for what you did," said Midnight. Then Midnight taclked Piosen Fang to the ground and pinned her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Craig said,"Well let's take a look at the library," on his but in his attempt to go to the library, he lost his balance and fell flat on his face.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:15 pm
Vesta hugged robin as she was still on his back. She licked him and jumped off and ran to her brother. She was happy and hugged him.

Argent walked into the room everyone was at she looked at craig and was surprised and didnt say anything about him. "I but we can sniff out the person. Since all the pups and even us can smell him/she/ or even an it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:30 pm
"Well, I know where the...scent leads..to," said Gemini as she hepled Craig up.

"Where does it lead to Gemy?" asked Cybrog.

"Into the forbiden part of the forest," said Gemini as she pointed into that direction.

Raven looked towards that way and said, "Hm, well it does look scary."

Starfire walked towards Vesta and Sirius and than nuzzled them both very softy since her nose is soft. She than heard what Gemini said and looked that way. "Well, we all can't go threw there and specially not the pups," said Starfire. "If you all plan to go in there I'm staying here but half of you must stay here and help me with the pups. While the rest if you want to go in there," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Argent stretched and said. "I will go with gemini...I kinda want to get away from this place for awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:25 pm
"Yeah...heheh...me go in there...," said Gemini as she felt a little afraid.

"Come on don't tell em your scare Gemy," said Cyborg.

"So, somethimes I can be a little scardy cat/wolf. But I'll suck it up and go on though," said Gemini.

"That's the spirit Gemini," said Cyborg.

"Ok, since Argent's coming with me. I'll take that mystery boy(Spider-Robin), Aqualad, and Cyborg with me," said Gemini.

"Yes, and while Robin, Craig, Raven, Beast Boy, and Scott stay with me and the pups," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:54 am
'Thats cool. By the way I caught fish for breakfast' he added.

Adonis rubbed his leg in pain he moved other to Posiob fang his dagger ready and stabbed her in the arm moving his dagger about in the wound allowing Midnight to hold her down. He roated the knife in the wound trying to cause a horrible maount of pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:15 am
'Ok Gemini. The others keep each other safe I wont you all back in one piece' he ordered. The pups would need him more for a while if he wished to act like a temporal dad.

'Oh great diaper duty !' Beast boy groaned. He wasn't going to be changing no diapers that was for sure.

'Ok sounds cools i've been around those parts before. I know some sort cuts just call me Adam' he smiled. He wasn't sure his real name was very good to reveal now.

Sirius jumped out of clouds mans bag it was not comfy suddenly his sister came up to him. He pushed her over not delibaerately just becuase he didn't like her squezing him (hugging). As the red wolf tried to nuzzle him again he scracthed her nose with his claws. He began to growl he wanted to be with cloud man not them.

'Star are you ok !' Robin stepped as Sirius scracthed her. As he approacehd Sirius he snarled and sucrried being Scott's legs.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 am
Adonis quickly muttured a spell cloaking the cave the so it couldn't be seen except by the inmhadiatants. All that could be seen would be thick trees. The books he's stolen last night had been abosrbed into the potion and were no more their information stolen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:24 am
Aqualad smiled and said,"Alright guys, let's head out."

Craig turned back ito his wolf form and sighed.

Italius slowly woke up and yawned. He then walked over to Starfire and rubbed against her leg.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:37 am
Vesta was sorta sad that her brother pushed her away. She accidently made lightning that struck her brother. (her powers are made by her emotions)

Argent looked up at Aqualad "Yes we should leave early enough so it doesnt get dark."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games