Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:06 am
Kid Robin stepped forward. He noticed this anomaly as he'd expolored the woods and recongised the child who'd helped him earlier. Using his free hand he slashed the coccon in half and dragged the girl out.

'Well it's not other yet kids' Archers face appeared on huge screen coming to life. 'This bad boy is rigged to blow you and the city orbit high in ten seconds. So say you good byes !' he whispered hasrhly. His image disappered revealing a timer of ten seconds.

Arachnid got up weakly hearing Archers demands. It'd took him a moment to realise what had happened. He felt more flexbility in chest and his peral was gone. He was free but not safe. He activated his battle armour creating aura based on his body taller than Black Archers mech. He smashed the ceiling window scooping the Titans up he safely placed them all on a nearby sky scrapper. 'I'm so sorry !' he yelled hoarsely. As he jumped out the air ship onto the ground. Using his gigantic tranclusncet body he flung the airship into the sea it exploding in mid air. Bizzarely it was beautiful consdeiring what had happened on board it wasn't.

The aura faded away as the weak Arachnid fell through the sky to weak to do anything. The armour disappaered as he rockted towards the ground praying someone would cacth him.

Archer quickly teleported on the air ship grabbing the girl he'd detected with the sensors (Frost). Obivously she wasn't with the Titans and needed saving. They re-appeared in the bunker. 'Who are you ?' Black Archer. demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:14 am
(Yeah that's fine. Is she good or evil though ?)

'Arachnid !' Robin exclaimed leaping off the sky scrapper he shot aline grabbing Arachnind in time. He swung round making an incredible backflip he landed besides the rest of the Titans. He placed Arachnid down examing his several wounds. 'He's just a little tired' he said to the others. 'We better get him back to the tower' he added grabbing Arachnid he made his way gently back to the tower putting Arachnid down on a bed in the medical centre.

Toby move forward no unsure if it was wise to refuge in the house with the girl looking at him. It may be sensible to go straight to Jump city. Who he was tired and weak.

'Well thats that folks' Spider-robin commented arriving back at the tower and exmaining his blade.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:28 pm
Beast Boy grinned and exclaimed, "Another victory for us." He looked over at Arachnid. "We should throw some celebration for saving the city from a giant airship. Maybe we can prepare it while he's resting."

~~

Frost smirked. Well it looked she like she didn't have to find him now. In a calm voice, she answered, "I'm Frost. And I now you're Black Archer, or I hope you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:37 pm
Gemini layed in the boys arms(Kid Robin) and was only wearing a cloak that covered her body. She than opened her eyes and one was a bird eye and th other was a wolf eye. She looked at the boy and reconized him but never new his name. She said in a soft tone of voice, "Thank you." She than knocked out.

Fox had Starfire on her huge fox back for Starfire was weak.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm
(( She's good ))

"I'm sorry for asking but who are you?" asked Rose. "And if you like a place to stay you may stay in that mansion if you wish to."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:33 am
Kid-Robin was slightly taken aback from the girls eye and revealing appearnce but knew he had to help. He placed her on his shoulder at he sprinted briskly through the woods his arm still broken.

'Got that right. So you one of the Titans or are you a naughty girl ?' Black Archer asked curiously amazed by this girl for some reason.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 am
(Ok you can start playing her)

'I guess we could Beastboy but first lets get rested up.' Robin replied feeling a thrill of sucess but not as strong as usual. He gripped Adam singed badge tightly.

Toby was taken aback by the girls frontness as nerves kicked in. 'Umm OK call me..John..Smith' for all he knew she could be working for his unlce.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Okay. Hey, what happened in that fight before I joined in?"

Frost twirled her scythe around and smirked. "I'm a bad girl and I wouldn't want it anyway."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Starfire started to wake up again but on Fox's fox body.

Fox noticed Starfire awaking and said, "See your awake."

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini layed unconsoius on Kid-Robin's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:45 pm
(( Oky doky ))

Morphia jumped from tree to tree in the woods. She than spotted a young boy (Kid-robin) carring a girl (Gemini) on his shoulders.

~~~~~~~

"Hm, nice to meet you John," said Rose with a calm smile. She than said, "And my name is Rose."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:44 am
'Well i'm looking for naughty boys and girls to help to do some very bad things. Wanna join ?' he enquired smiling under his mask. He did need some support now and then.

Kid-Robin arrived at clearing facing the masnion. The girl thier may know what to do. He sprinted down the drive approaching a newcomer as well. 'Something happened to her' he excalimed his speech and dialouge clunky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:18 am
'Adam was killed defusing a bomb and Gemini was..' Robin cut the memory to hard to dictate tha pain of the loss was to fresh to be discussed aloud.

'Hi..Rose..' Toby's nerves began to cripple him. He tunred to see someone coming up the drive craddling somone or something..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm
Frost gave it a moment's thought. "I'll join. Might be fun to cause some trouble." She said, a smile on her face.

Beast Boy's ears lowered and he looked down at the ground. The desire to celebrate was no longer there with the news of loss. "Oh..." He didn't have to hear Robin finish his sentence to guess what had happened to Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Fox did not know Gemini but new Adam a little bit. But she new ho they felt to loose someone dear to them. So she put ehr fox ears down.

Starfire rubbed Fox's red fox head. She than hopped off of Fox and wobbled a little as she walked. She than walked towards Robin and placed her hand on his shoulder for she as well new how it felt to loose someone. And Gemini and even Adam were dear to all their hearts.

~~~~~~~~

Gemini moaned a voice meaning she was coming back to her sences.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:58 pm
"Oh, dear," said Rose as she saw the boy(Kid-Robin) carry Jessie in his arms. But something about her was different. The Rose said, "Follow me. we'll take her abck inside the mansion."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games