Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:47 pm
Scourch looked at Greyfire and said,"Ummmm......do you need to talk or something dude."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:57 pm
"Actually I just want to take you out Scourch. So I can have Nightstar all to myself," said Greyfire as he grabbed Scourch and threw him to the wall. "Oh, and I'm surprise you don't even remember me from the future heheh," said Greyfire with a wicked smile and laugh. He than floaed in the air.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Scourch stood up and ignited. He then smiled and said,"Allright let's do this then."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Then Greyfire threw fire towards Scourch. "Soon you Titans won't always be there to protect her. Heheh! I'm surprise that worthles Vince isn't here," he said with a wicked smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm
Scourch absorbed the fire and said,"I'll allways be here to protect her." he then jumped above him and kicked towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hm, what is she to you boy," said Greyfire as he got back up and kicked Scourch to the wall and punched him in the stomach.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Scourch looked up at him and said,"She's one of my best friend and I'll do anything to protect her." he then puncehed Greyfire in the face and sent him flying into a wall.
((engage fight music hmmmmm.......ah here we go the hell song by sum 41))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:44 am
Past present
As Robin waited outside for Starfire he sighed. So much was changing so quickly was it a good thing ?, were they ready for the hefty responsibilty of parenthood yet ?

Future present
'Yeah' Chris panted wiping his sweaty forhead. 'So what now ?. How about I whoop another ten rounds straight on the psx3 ?' he asked chugging the soda down quickly.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm
~~Future Present~~

"You wish," said Azar. "This time, you're going down." Azar grabbed one of the controllers and tossed the other one to Chris. He started up the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm
Past Present

Starfire than baught a baby pink bottle and a green-blue rattle. When she came out with stuff in a little baggy on what she baught she walked up to Robin and said, "Lets go home." She smiled towards him and kissed him on the cheek.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Emerald smiled. She enjoyed hanging with Nightstar. She looked back and notice Greyfire and Scourch gone. Emerald tugged on Nightstar's sleeve. "I think something happened with Scourch and Greyfire."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 pm
"Huh, your right I wonder where they could of have gone to," said Nightstar. "Come on lets look for them," she said as she flew up and than spots them both fighting. She flys between both of them and askes, "What's going on here?"

Greyfire steps aside as he had bruises on him. He than plays and at on Nightstar and says, "It's your friend Scourch he pulled me behind a building and started beating me up. I only tried to defend myself but look what your so call of a friend did to me." He than kneels to his knees.

Nightstar seemed so confuse and helped Greyfire up. She looked towards Scourch and said, "What in the world Scourch. Why did you attack him?"

"Forget him Nightstar lets just head back tot he tower now," said Greyfire as he sounded like he was hurt badly.

"Very well," said Ngithstar as she flew up and started taking Greyfire back to the tower.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 pm
Emerald looked at Scourch. She looked at Greyfire and Nightstar. She appeared infront of Greyfire. "NO....I dont believe you. First you just show up. Second your part of the family and now Scourch beats you up. Your a lier."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 pm
Scourch looked away and said,"Forget it Em. I'm outta here." he then took off and stopped in a park to think.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:20 pm
Nightstar didn't know who to believe so she just flew Greyfire back to the tower and placed him in the room he was staying in. "You alright?" she asked.

"I think so," said Greyfire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games