Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 pm
He smiled at her. "So why you here at the cafe Cherry?" He asked woundering why she was here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:53 pm
She let out a breath and blew her bangs to the side of her face then looked at him. "I just like this place, I mean it's peaceful and comfortable." Cherry leaned back in her chair.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm
"Really? I find the hot springs to be more comfortable. The hot water agaisnt your sore muscles after a long day of trainning. Mmm nothing beat it." He laughed a little and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:58 pm
"Oh, well I don't know. I haven't been to the hot spring so." Cherry shrugged then leaned her head back, and rested her eyes but was still awake and listening.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 pm
"You should go, you would love it." He said as he watched her lean back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 am
"I don't know, I'm to lazy to." She laughed then put her hands on her head. She was still leaning back with her eyes closed. "So what have you been up to?"  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am
"Oh this and that, mostly that." He laughed a little. "Mostly just training though, nothing else to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 am
A kunai with a note can be found next to where Kiyoshi and Cherry sat,

Kiyoshi, thanks for your Byakugan. Oh and please train Ariana during my leave, one of her elements is lightning. I’ll be back…in some time.

((I’m coming back after the time skip so it looks like I’ve been away for a VERY long time, lol))  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 am
((The time skip is only a year, not that long XD))

Kiyoshi read the note, then squished his hand and the note bust into flames. 'You better come back Zann.' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am
"Ah, that's cool. I need to train a lot more." She opened her green eyes and looked at him. "I need to learn some more wind jutsus also and I'm guessing you know wind to?" She gave him a little smile.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 am
"Wind, Fire, Lightning, Earth, Light, Demon, Sharigan, Byakugan. Yeah I'm a regular freak of nature over here." He sighed, realizing he has changed so much he was barely himself anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 am
"Your not a freak of nature and oh my gosh, when did you get sharingan?" Cherry asked him and raised an eyebrow.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:34 am
"Awhile back." Kiyoshi looked at her and he made a seal and his left eye which looked like a Byakugan, turned to a Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 am
Cherry opened her eyes wide and just looked at the sharingan eye. "Wow..but why do you need sharingan?"  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 am
He made the seal again and it turned back. "Cause it's good to have." He said as he looked down at the table. "Though even though I have all this power I still feel so weak." Kiyoshi said with a sigh.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games