Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:22 pm
Sui chuckled as he saw Kaen walk forward with Mi-chan. "So odd..." He mumbled to himself with a smile and proceeded with the two.

He saw the two priestess arguing and Kuromi on the floor. He walked up to her and asked her with a tiny hint of concern (just for asking), "Are you alright now?"

He then added, "If you are, come with us." He gave her a serious look, "I need to find Princess Alcina."

"If you want, I can carry you and by doing that, I'll return the favor for you carrying me."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:30 pm
Akira narrowed her eyes. "Don't get in my way." She growled, "Just because you are Rhian's brother, it doesn't mean that I can not hurt you for interfering." However, she took a step away. The pain on her arm was killing her! She looked at Alcina. "You know, my Hayato also told me how you guys bothered him." She chuckled. Bran didn't say she couldn't hurt her verbally, now did he? "How you always thought you were friends with him..." She paused, sneering at her now. "He never liked you from the beginning." With that, she spun around, and left the room, closing the door with a loud bang.  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:32 pm
"Hmmm?" Kuromi opened her eyes. It seemed like she had been sleeping for the whole time. "Oh...it's Sui-san." She rubbed her eyes. "You're late." She sat up, groggily. "That felt horrible." Then, she noticed Kaen. "And what the hell is a Hanazoku doing in Nekozoku territory?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:35 pm
Sui rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for this woman's complaints. "Are you going to get up or not?" He frowned, "I need to find my friend. Now, if you would just answer my previous questions, we can get a move on!"  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:38 pm
"Men...and their freakin impatient qualities." Kuromi stood up and stretched. "There. I can walk. You happy now? Now you can go run along and find your friend while I go and deal with all the nonsense and heck that my uncle's going to give me because you and everybody else came here." She turned away and started trudging back towards her mansion.

"W-wait! Kuromi-sama!~" Mi-chan dashed after Kuromi.

((Eekers... whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:39 pm
Bran watched as Akira left and sighed. It hurt that she didn't love him back. But he could deal with it. Especially if this princess... He turned back to the broken down Alcina with worry on his face.

Alcina wasn't crying. But her eyes... they were so empty looking. "Alcina! Princess, talk to me here. Please don't leave me here too..." He kneeled down next to her and pushed aside some of the red hair that had fallen into her face.

"Is what this Akira said true?" Bran looked away. He really hadn't known this princess all that long, but it hurt him to see anyone so hollow like that. "Tell me... Does Hayato really not care?"

That... Wasn't exactly true and Bran knew it. But if he told her that... Akira would be furious. And then Alcina wouldn't say yes to what he was about to propose... "He did say that..." The mazoku wouldn't meet her eyes. He was being an absolute b*****d just to get what he wanted... But there was nothing else he could do. He needed something to fill the gap that Akira left.

He looked back up again when he heard something like a sob come from Alcina. She was... Crying?
"I trusted him... Why couldn't he trust me?"

Bran did something that surprised not only the princess, but himself as well. He pulled her close, hugging her tightly. "I know... I know I'm not Hayato. And I know I'm a mazoku who you should hate, but..." He closed his eyes, trying to keep the loss he felt for Akira at bay. "We both have someone we care about that doesn't return the feelings. Can't we... Can't we just put both of our loneliness together?"

He felt her try and pull away from him. Bran quickly let go, feeling a little let down. Even if she wasn't the one he loved... "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." He gave up trying and cut the ropes that were binding Alcina's hands and feet with a pocket knife. Then he gently wiped away some of her tears. "You'll have to stay here for the time being, but I'll make sure the doors are locked so none of the other Mazoku can get in. Not even my older sister can break through the locks I've made. You should be safe enough... And I won't force you, if you're worried about that." The mazoku got up to head to one of the front rooms. He'd sleep on his couch for now.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:40 pm
"Wait." He stopped completely, hardly daring to breath as he turned back around to face the princess. She had an almost pleading like expression on her face as more tears ran down her cheeks. "You've never told me your name. You know mine, but I don't know yours."

He felt like banging his head against the wall several times over. She was right. He'd never really introduced himself. Not like he really had the chance to, but still... "My name is Bran. Bran Carew." He smiled charmingly at her, hiding the hurt deep inside of him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Alcina."

She smiled weakly through her tears, shocking Bran completely.
"Bran..." she said hesitantly, "I've never wanted anything like this before... I always thought I was strong enough that I didn't need anyone else, just like no one needed me. But..." The mazoku took a couple steps forward towards Alcina, not certain what she was trying to say. She took a sharp breath that sounded like she was trying to keep back a sob before continuing. "But... could you love me for now, like you said? I just want... I just want someone to hold me right now."

Bran kneeled back down next to her and titled her chin up, so that she was looking directly into his golden eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" She nodded, still smiling even though tiny droplets still fell unheaded from her eyes.

His hand traced her cheek for a brief moment before he started kissing her passionately. She was startled at first, but began to kiss him back just as fervently soon after. They were both just lonely, after all. Even if it wasn't the one they truly loved, this helped ease the pain. Then he held her as she sobbed into his shoulder, kissing her neck gently every so often and whispering soothing phrases to her.

Maybe like this... For an instant, they could forget.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:46 pm
"If you had forgotten, Akira had blown away your mansion from her bombing during the festivities," Sui stated coolly, "therefore, I don't understand why you're going there when you can just leave with me, him (Kaen), Kisuna and Alcina. The mansion you lived in is rather horrible and you're treated a bit badly there. But I guess if you want to go there and live an emotional life, then do so. Saving you is a hassle."

He groaned in frustration, "This is why cats and fish never get along...." Sui yelled to her, "I should've never thought you could ever help me, Kisuna or Alcina. I should've never assumed that you of all people would ever be the leader of the Nekozoku."

Sui turned to Kaen. He took Kaen's arm and dragged him to the right direction, "Come on; let's go find Kisuna and Alcina..." He walked with the Hanazoku and whispered to him, "I just hope they didn't run into any mazoku... so please help me just one more time."

(Yeah... Sui's fed up. He saved her once, tried helping her once, tried saving her again...etc. =.= What more can a guy ever do? )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:50 pm
Hayato winced as he leaned against a tree, his breath taking in sharp intakes. How long had be been running? Exactly where was he headed to? "Alcina..." He muttered, sinking down. His arms as a cusion over his knees, he closed his eyes. "Everyone...I'm sorry...because of me..."

He sighed, and tried to level his breathing rate. He would rest for now, but in few minutes, he would go again. He couldn't just sit around, knowing they were in trouble...but why? Did he care for them? Did he trust them? Could he bring himself to trust them? Or had he already?

((aww, he doesnt' know what going on with Alcina and Bran! haha...next time, if he finds out..he would most likely rip bran part haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm
It was only a smoke bomb after all... Mi-chan thought, sweatdropping. ((She had gone and checked. That's why she dissapeared in the middle of things.)) "Ne, Kuromi-sama...why are you going back anyways?"

"I'm my grandmother's succesor, Mi-chan. Of course I have to go back. She entrusted the clan to me, not Kuroki. Kuroki is only posing as clan leader because nobody's supposed to know I'm the oldest remember?"

Kuromi jumped up to the balcony that lead to her room. "And I still have to figure all of this stuff out." She opened the doors and peeked inside. Saga was waiting for her.

"About time you came home, onee-chan." She was fiddling with a ribbon that Mi-chan had carelessly left lying around after finishing Kuromi's dress. "We're going to have to make a new dress aren't we?" She noticed that Kuromi's dress was all torn.

(( I'm starting to wonder why I made Kuromi's character like this in the first place. whee She's so cruel...and dark...and...well yeah. She's like this total opposite of Yami in some way. sweatdrop ))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm
"Gawd! Women!" Sui groaned, trudging on as he walked.

He saw a shadowy figure leaning against the tree and squinted his eyes to see who it was. He had recognized the aura... and the body of the figure. His eyes widened. Could it be?

"HAYATO! IS THAT YOU?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:56 pm
Bran looked down at the now sleeping Alcina. At least her tears had stopped... Her head rested on his shoulder and he could smell the shampoo she must use. Some sort of flower fragrance. He wished he knew more about flowers so that he could figure out the sent... It was pretty though. The mazoku kissed the top of her head gently.

They hadn't done anything more than kissing. It was enough though. Besides, anything more might make the princess regret her decision, and he didn't want that. Bran pulled the sleeping form closer to him and sighed.

But the wind outside his window caught his eye. Bran's eyes were special, they could see the wind. Not even his sister could do it. But that didn't change the facts... And it seemed to be showing him something outside...

He got up slowly, making sure not to wake the princess. It was too dark for him to see from where he was. The mazoku had to practically go all the way up to the window before he could see the face of a very scared little boy. How did he... Never mind, I've got to get him out of here.

He quickly exited his rooms, making sure it was locked so that not even Akira could get in. That was one of the ones who travelled with the princess, wasn't it? Yes, the one that beat [insert name of random minion that I forgot here]. The wind would keep the kid stationary until Bran could get there. He only hoped no one else would find the Stranger first...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:00 pm
( SakuMeiMei, I really doubt that it was a smoke bomb... (according to Kaze)

KazehaneRio_FLAME
Akira smiled wickedly (sp?) as she hopped out of a window from 2nd floor. As her foot touched the ground, a huge explosion answered her, smoke rising from the room she jumped out of. She chuckled softly to herself, congratulating her. "Well, now with the other two..." She said, as another rumble of explosion answered the first. She had placed 4 bombs in the castle, minor one since she had no time to prepare, but big enough so that the earth shook each time it exploded.

... Just to let you know and that it's nice to go along with the flow rather than doing your own thing.... )

Kisuna had a worried look on his face. What did they do to Alcina?! Is she ok?! More thoughts flooded his mind and not any of them were real positive ones. I CAN'T MOVE!! His mind spun as he struggled in his position. The air suddenly became thick and seemed to have bound him on the spot. Kisuna continued to struggle and tried his hardest not to yell for help of any kind. Any sound he made could have him be a target of any lingering mazoku....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:08 pm
((Now I'm confused...because somebody said it was a- aw heck...let's just say that one half of the house is...messed up...and the other half is perfectly fine... sweatdrop ))

"Why the hell are we in a building that's about to collapse any minute?"

"Well we have to find the stone right?"

"You forgot where it is..."

"Kuromi onee-chan is so smart." Saga had a weird smile on her face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WE HAVE TO FIND IT!"

"Yes ma'am." Saga ran out of the room. "But where do you think it is?"

"Like I'd know..." Kuromi looked around her room. "You think it would be in here?"  

SakuMeiMei

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games