Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*glares at him again* SCARY POWERS!?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF IT!!! *Her eyes start to turn bright red, and she starts to advance on him with her tail bristled. Suddenly her eyes and tail go back to normal and she turns and walks out the door as the bell rings, as she walks out she mutters* dig yourself a deeper hole why don't ya...
Shocked by what just happened, he follows her, but returned to his normal shy self "S-sorry.." without even making eye contact with her
*looks at his face and giggles* I accept your apology *smiles and pushes him down the hall to the next class*
He just follows along, still a little shy, he quietly says "w-what's our n-next class?"
*stops midshove and says* hmm... I don't really know... *checks schedule,* Oh look! Its physics! *smiles brightly* One of my favorites!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*glares at him again* SCARY POWERS!?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF IT!!! *Her eyes start to turn bright red, and she starts to advance on him with her tail bristled. Suddenly her eyes and tail go back to normal and she turns and walks out the door as the bell rings, as she walks out she mutters* dig yourself a deeper hole why don't ya...
Shocked by what just happened, he follows her, but returned to his normal shy self "S-sorry.." without even making eye contact with her
*looks at his face and giggles* I accept your apology *smiles and pushes him down the hall to the next class*
He just follows along, still a little shy, he quietly says "w-what's our n-next class?"
*stops midshove and says* hmm... I don't really know... *checks schedule,* Oh look! Its physics! *smiles brightly* One of my favorites!

Upon hearing the word Physics he says "Oh god don't tell me you can defy the laws of physics too!!"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 am
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

Upon hearing the word Physics he says "Oh god don't tell me you can defy the laws of physics too!!"
*Laughs and says* No, but oh how i wish i could... I've just studied physcs a lot so I'm excited... *keeps walking to the physics classroom*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

*Laughs and says* No, but oh how i wish i could... I've just studied physcs a lot so I'm excited... *keeps walking to the physics classroom*
He follows along until they reach the class "I'm kinda worried about what you might be able to do.." and cautiously takes his seat beside her  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am
(i was gone for this week on vacation i am finally done for school, and now i am back i want to know what did i miss?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 am
undeadpriest15
(i was gone for this week on vacation i am finally done for school, and now i am back i want to know what did i miss?)

Just me and Emofurry keepin the thread alive... kinda  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 pm
(cool, were are you 2 then?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:29 am
undeadpriest15
(cool, were are you 2 then?)

on the way to physics class, she hasn't been replying lately o3o  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 am
Why did this thread have to die?? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:26 pm
Frosty015

(( DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!? I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!)) Whelp, here we are... looks up at the door, starting to realize i'm slightly nervous. walks in and sits down at a table near the back, so that I won't be noticed. The teacher walks in and I notice him start walking towards the back, i turn around quickly, panicking slightly, and sees his desk is directly behind me. facepalms. turns back around.  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015

(( DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!? I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!)) Whelp, here we are... looks up at the door, starting to realize i'm slightly nervous. walks in and sits down at a table near the back, so that I won't be noticed. The teacher walks in and I notice him start walking towards the back, i turn around quickly, panicking slightly, and sees his desk is directly behind me. facepalms. turns back around.
((also i'm changing my name in this rp... lol instead of Nightshade, i'm Alyss Nightshade... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015

((also i'm changing my name in this rp... lol instead of Nightshade, i'm Alyss Nightshade... sweatdrop

He bites his paw, trying to stifle his laughter at Alyss and mouths the words "good going" to her
((Yay!))  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015

He bites his paw, trying to stifle his laughter at Alyss and mouths the words "good going" to her
((Yay!))

((I don't know where to start... i was kinda hoping you would do that part... ;_ wink ) glares back at frosty for a moment then gets out her textbook from her messenger bag. she starts reading and waits for the teacher to begin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015

((Yay!))

((I don't know where to start... i was kinda hoping you would do that part... ;_ wink ) glares back at frosty for a moment then gets out her textbook from her messenger bag. she starts reading and waits for the teacher to begin
The teacher begins walking around the class, a small lump of metal is floating above the palm of his hand, he then stands in front of the class and says "Now class, can anyone tell me what they know about the meissner effect?"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Alex walks into the classroom a note in his hand from the office he hear the question "The Meissner effect is the expulsion of a magnetic field from a superconductor during its transition to the superconducting state"he said walking up to the teacher handing him his note.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff