Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 am

'AAHH !' Spider-robin grutned turning round he lunged his first forward and Black feather cacthing her across the check with one swift blow. He was forced to crouch down his back in back as it leaked blood. He leapt up into the trees slipping away. This is what he would call a tatical retreat.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:46 pm

DarkStar tackled Spider-robin to the ground in her wolf form. she pushed Rose away from him. she than jumped off of him. She than took Rose back in her teeth and took off.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 pm

Turgon new the plan with Gemini ws taking long so instead he was going to have her just appear there. then his eyes glowed and he was goung to have soemthing happen so he used his dark magic instead.

~~~~~~~~~

"Gemini. What's the plan?" asked Fox.

"Gemini," said Starfire.

Then something glowed red under Draco's feet. Gemini saw it and than yelled as she pushed Draco out of the way, "LOOK OUT!" then black magic vines came out and grabbed Gemini and just what Turgon wanted. And than the vines took Gemini into the dark shadows and disappeared.

Then a familiar eveil cruel voice that was Turgon's said, "Your next Fox, Arachnid, and Scott." then the voice had disappeared.

~~~~~~~~

Turgon had made Gemini appear in front of Oracle trapped in vines. "Oracle," said Gemini with anger in her voice.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Moonfire looked around and said,"What just happened."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:30 pm

Fox's expression on her face was anger now. "He's trying to seprate us and it appears that they know where we live now," said Fox.

"And Spider-robin isn't here," said Starfire.

"Great! And we most think of a plan quick," said Fox.

~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini stood up, her ring on her first finger began to glow, and her costume appeared on her body. "What did you do with Rose," said Gemini in anger.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Then rose ook out her samuri wolf fang sword and slashed Gemini on the side.

~~~~

Corona looked at Turgon and said, "Hm, so your seprating the team up."

~~~~

Fortunna was shocked at to see Gemini was gone. First Rose and now Gemini. She looked at Leo than ran towards the others. "Guys what are we going to do?" she asked.

~~~~

The Rose awoke and found out she was in DarkStar's teeth. "Let me go," said Rose as she punched DarkStar on the side.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Leo looked at fortunna and said,"I don't know."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Fortunna looked worried and angry at the same time.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Leo hugged Fortunna and said,"Don't worry. everything is going to be ok."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Fortunna looked at Leo and nodded. "Now Draco is leader when Gemini isn't around," she said. "For he's second in command."

~~~~~~~~

"Now I'll go do my part with Fortunna," said Corona as she left the base.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Leo nodded and said,"Right."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Then Corona walked in the forest and walked until she saw those Generations and Titans. she than kept her eye on Fortunna.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Leo continued to look at Fortunna and smiled but then he smelled an unfamilar scent and said,"Wait here, I'll be right back." He then turned into a wolf and followed the scent until he found Corona and said,"What are you doing here."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Then Corona sent black magic towards Leo making him hit straight for the wall of the house. She than was about to grab him with her dragon tail until. . .

Fortunna stepped in the way and it grapped her instead. So she saved him. "Ah!" she screamed as it squeezed her.

Then Corona took Fortunna and said, "This is who I wanted." she than disappeared in the shadows and was gone with Fortunna.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Leo stared in horror as Fortunna was dragged into the shadows and once she was gone knelt down and wept as he said,"It's all my fault, it should have been me. I should have been stronger.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games