Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 pm
look what fish did  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 pm
blackmailbag submission
I KNOW WHAT YOU DOING! MOVE ZIG! FOR GREAT JUSTICE! i know what your change is, and i know its gonna be better than obamas definition of "change"
anyway an actual question:
if you had to PICK which gaming world would be integrated with our own which world would you pick and what do you think might happen worldwide, no, across the entire expanse of the UNIVERSE AS WE KNOW IT?

Xilo The Odd

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Hey. That final "Trenn's gay" thing is from me. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

EDIT: Also, whenever I listen to these things, even if I don't like what you guys are talking about, I usually think it's pretty funny.

I think you guys are funny is what I'm trying to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm
Orphie

EDIT: Also, whenever I listen to these things, even if I don't like what you guys are talking about, I usually think it's pretty funny.

That's a nice thing to say. Thank you. biggrin

We're most likely going to record smaller episodes in the future. We're glad some people enjoy them, but hopefully we can make them even better if they're less than an hour each. Hopefully it'll give us a stronger direction and will make the podcast more approachable. 2 hours is a real long time to dedicate to one show, especially our little amateur hour.

P.S. I'm not gay! scream  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am
Trenn Flashkill
Orphie

That's a nice thing to say. Thank you. biggrin

We're most likely going to record smaller episodes in the future. We're glad some people enjoy them, but hopefully we can make them even better if they're less than an hour each. Hopefully it'll give us a stronger direction and will make the podcast more approachable. 2 hours is a real long time to dedicate to one show, especially our little amateur hour.

P.S. I'm not gay! scream
yeah orphie what are you tawwwwwwwkin about? trenn is never happy until he gets his starfox at e3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am
Yeah, we really need ideas on how to get and keep more listeners. xd I think the smaller episodes will help a lot. Maybe taking out reviews entirely, too. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, you gotta let us know. We're not doing this for our health, after all.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31 am
Meta_Fish
We're not doing this for our health, after all.
Podcasting isn't part of a balanced breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
We're not doing this for our health, after all.
Podcasting isn't part of a balanced breakfast.
its more of a snack  

Xilo The Odd

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 pm
Take out reviews entirely? Nooo. Unless you're going to have "review episodes" or something.

Best games to play for the rest of your life: Definitely Soul Silver or Brawl. I'm actually surprised none of you mentioned Brawl! It's got so much content, and every battle is different. I have to say, though, both games would be a significantly less entertaining without the Internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 pm
First idea, an interface which allowed notation of key point, similar to what Game Trailers has for their shows. How to do this? No idea.

Second idea, break the show up into multiple casts. Record them all at once, but release them as separate entities over a spread of time. Like, Megareviews and Game news.

Tell people what you're reviewing and when on the podcast it can be found.

Put it on the front page of the Nintendo cult website.

Make a Nintendo Cult front page and website.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Meta_Fish
Yeah, we really need ideas on how to get and keep more listeners. xd I think the smaller episodes will help a lot. Maybe taking out reviews entirely, too. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, you gotta let us know. We're not doing this for our health, after all.

be more concise.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm
Kegan, I would love to do that, if only we knew how. I'd been thinking about that for awhile. I have no idea.

Orphie
Meta_Fish

be more concise.
I talk too much?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm
[Kegan]
First idea, an interface which allowed notation of key point, similar to what Game Trailers has for their shows. How to do this? No idea.

Second idea, break the show up into multiple casts. Record them all at once, but release them as separate entities over a spread of time. Like, Megareviews and Game news.

Tell people what you're reviewing and when on the podcast it can be found.

Put it on the front page of the Nintendo cult website.

Make a Nintendo Cult front page and website.
Sounds unnecessary. We don't need a few 20 minute episodes to cover a week of podcasting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Mailbag submission
1. Of all the games available for Nintendo consoles, which do you think has the best soundtrack of all?
2. What are your top three favorite Pokemon?

Thanatoast Crunch

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games