Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm

As cloud sank to the bottom of the pool of water fish swam around him knowing that he was greatly upset. Since he was one with nature, animal included, nature tried to cheer him up and well no matter how much he tried he couldnt stay angery. Nature always had a way of calming him down but when it did he would just lay there for a while and just enjoy and appreciate the show. Feeling kitten heading for the front door he took control of a pack of near by wolves and had them block her from leaving the portch. His new power was coming in handy and it was definetly gonna be used sooner or later anyway.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm

selena took a deep breath "im sorry cloud " selen left and flashed step over to kirea " kirea im i know your ange rright now but here my reason if youll hear me " selena looked down " i toughthat you had taken hethrus from me but now going thour your thought you didnt " selena looked down at the floor " please stay kirea this is the only safe heave fro our kinda " selena shacked her head " kirea i jumped to concluetions but along i guess i knew but i ws looking for someone to blame and itsnot your falut "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Keirah sighed on the front porch, "It's okay, Selenia." she said, "I know that this must be a very hard time for you right now.." she said quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Cloud watched throught the eyes of the wolves as he made them lay down infront of selena and kitten.

DemonicTerror

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 pm

selena looked at kirea" im so sorry kirea its not your falut i hsould have seen it coming from a mile away and your right i was so warm to you but when i thouththat you had hurt me but you didnt its was own fault iknew he wasnt ready for this because of his wife " selena said to kiera with tears in her eyes " kirea pleae forgive me its just i get hurt easly sometimes so forgive me"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Keirah smiled gently, "It's alright, Selenia, I forgive you." she said, handing her a cloth to wipe her tears with.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 pm

selena wiped some tears from her eyes and looked at kirea" please come back inside and unpack "selena looked down " i dont know that if he ever did truely love me now thinking about it " selena sniffed " kirea... friends again " selena looked at her " i should have left to get to me but im 500 yr old and even im prone to do such human act some times or even so to act childish " selena smiled " so if i get like this please understand it nothing against you im just spout stuff out to make my self fell better "
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Keirah smiled, "Of course, Selenia, we're still friends." she said, hugging her. A night breeze blew through the air, Keirah shivered, "Let's get inside." she said laughing.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 pm

selena smiled and hugged her back "ok you know the water might be warm at the lake you want to go swim i knoe cloud is still there you want to go pick onhim? selena gigles impsihly
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Keirah grinned, "Hell yah!" she said, giggling.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:04 pm

selena and kirea flash over to the lake selena winks at kirea and take oof all her clothes and jumpos in the water and calls for kirea to do the sameselean gigles
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Keirah hesitates but then does what Selenia did and jumped into the water. She went under then came back up with her hair wet, she fought back nervous giggles.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 pm

selena "dont worrie about where to put your clothe just jump in kirea come on the water warm"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

At the bottom of the cloud sat there just watching the fish as Selena jump into the water butt naked. Clouds jaws droped as he both of the butt naked in the water openign his mind to selana he askes "Are u trying to get me all excited?"

DemonicTerror

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Keirah sat at the edge of water, her body covered with the water, she sighed, "It's not as bad when you can't see his reaction." she said, taking in a deep breath an blowing it out sharply.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games