Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:53 pm
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( Hanzo looks like this when fused with Tenka but with gold wings. Hanzo can know go much faster and manipulate lightning )

(( I changed it so I'm not moving at the speed of light but my top speed as fused with Tenka I can practically disapear like Oorami and when you slow me down I'm probably at Lee's speed. Oh and mind telling me what Riboruba is? ))

*Hanzo using his neo-byukugan started a spin quickly emitting a blue chakra surrounding him Heavenly Spin that deflected the riboruba. Soon after deflecting it Hanzo pulled back stopping the chakra spin and thrusting his palm forward Mountain Fist.*

(( Yea I'm not trying at all yet because I want us to start off small and then work our way up towards the good stuff. ))

(( Mountain fist sends wave of chakra at the target that sends them flying back. ))

((my riboruba is basicly ... a gun that fires crossbow bolts...people outside why dont you try to kill each other we all know weather i die or not people will hoard my body since ill be exhausted ))

Zeramaru saw the attack due to his lack in taijutsu skill he was hit and sent to the end of his barrier.
He crashed into it dropping his guns then picked them up.
"well meet again!" Zeramaru said as he turned and ran he hit his own barrier ... Zeramaru fired at the barrier at an angle while turning basically causing the bolt to bounce back towards Hanzo.
"Dont think i was actually going to run..." Zeramaru said then looked out the barrier seeing the swarm of people about to kill the guy that gets out.
"...Eh i am screwed anyway..." Zeramaru said moving his shoulders then made seals.
"Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl)" Zeramaru said as sand poured out of his coat via the sealed sand in scrolls in it and started to spin around him creating shields that floated...

((who thinks the V.C will aprove my undress no jutsu... xd )
(( Sorry took me awhile I was busy ))

*Hanzo dodged the attack but barely*
``Damn I let my guard down!``

*Hanzo threw his katana on the ground as both of Hanzo`s hands went behind his back pulling out two scrolls. He swung his hands from his back making a ``X`` shape as the two scrolls unravelled creating a poof of smoke to emerge. Hanzo briefly disapeared in the smoke. The smoke started to clear and Hanzo could be seen with 2 dark images in the shape of a men could be seen on either side of him. Hanzo grinned as the smoke started to fully clear revealing on his left Hayashi Senju and on his right Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

( Ok everyone I summoned them from the dead in a previous battle and so I don`t have to die sealing them away for good I sealed them into scrolls. )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm
((Lols im not even of this village im wearing an akatsuki robe))  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm
" Zeramaru-sama made me!" he said in a very terrified manner as he walked backwards quickly and put the kid down.
"the real him is inside the barrier thing ...I am but a minor copy of him" He said then looked at the little kid he was with.
"I aint from this world it wont make sense to kill me if ill rot instantly"

((call him a clone that went epic fail in terms of backbone ...well i guess you would notice it was him since i dressed like that in akatsuki for the first day...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 pm
M o k i F a i r y
((Lols im not even of this village im wearing an akatsuki robe))

((oyure in the akatsuki? wow, i feel stupid now *knocks head* anyways but oh okay that makes sense'))  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm
Sypher smirked and turned away "Very well then you coward, you have the looks of Zeramaru but none of the courageous insanity" He went back over to his spot and turned back at the girl "I am neither of this village as you see I am a former akatsuki." Sypher wore a long black cloak with red clouds on it, but along them were smiley faces and X's in blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 pm
Destiny looked at him and turned her head away. "Have you changed your ways?" she said quietly looking down in a memory sort of, her eyes covered by her blonde hair.  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 pm
Sypher calmly smiled and spoke "I have changed my ways, but I am currently hunting down every akatsuki member that is why I am here". He pointed towards the two people in the bubble. "Both of them are my targets as one was my partner and one is a current member."  
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( Hanzo looks like this when fused with Tenka but with gold wings. Hanzo can know go much faster and manipulate lightning )

(( I changed it so I'm not moving at the speed of light but my top speed as fused with Tenka I can practically disapear like Oorami and when you slow me down I'm probably at Lee's speed. Oh and mind telling me what Riboruba is? ))

*Hanzo using his neo-byukugan started a spin quickly emitting a blue chakra surrounding him Heavenly Spin that deflected the riboruba. Soon after deflecting it Hanzo pulled back stopping the chakra spin and thrusting his palm forward Mountain Fist.*

(( Yea I'm not trying at all yet because I want us to start off small and then work our way up towards the good stuff. ))

(( Mountain fist sends wave of chakra at the target that sends them flying back. ))

((my riboruba is basicly ... a gun that fires crossbow bolts...people outside why dont you try to kill each other we all know weather i die or not people will hoard my body since ill be exhausted ))

Zeramaru saw the attack due to his lack in taijutsu skill he was hit and sent to the end of his barrier.
He crashed into it dropping his guns then picked them up.
"well meet again!" Zeramaru said as he turned and ran he hit his own barrier ... Zeramaru fired at the barrier at an angle while turning basically causing the bolt to bounce back towards Hanzo.
"Dont think i was actually going to run..." Zeramaru said then looked out the barrier seeing the swarm of people about to kill the guy that gets out.
"...Eh i am screwed anyway..." Zeramaru said moving his shoulders then made seals.
"Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl)" Zeramaru said as sand poured out of his coat via the sealed sand in scrolls in it and started to spin around him creating shields that floated...

((who thinks the V.C will aprove my undress no jutsu... xd )
(( Sorry took me awhile I was busy ))

*Hanzo dodged the attack but barely*
``Damn I let my guard down!``

*Both of Hanzo`s hands went behind his back pulling out two scrolls. He swung his hands from his back making a ``X`` shape as the two scrolls unravelled creating a poof of smoke to emerge. Hanzo briefly disapeared in the smoke. The smoke started to clear and Hanzo could be seen with 2 dark images in the shape of a men could be seen on either side of him. Hanzo grinned as the smoke started to fully clear revealing on his left Hayashi Senju and on his right Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

( Ok everyone I summoned them from the dead in a previous battle and so I don`t have to die sealing them away for good I sealed them into scrolls. )

"are you really trying to annoy me those two made my chunnin life hell sending me through countless walls and even deafening me!" Zeramaru said quite angrily then calmed down.
Zeramaru put the right ribourba in its holster then tossed the left one behind his back caught it with the right hand and aimed then spun it and pointed slightly angled down
He made a few quick seals using his left hand "Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)" he said slowly softly but clearly nothing seemed to change then he fired the ribourba causing another ricochet shot this time it bounced towards hanzo's hands.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

((Cuttlefish...tasty...
Say DSW, where's your sister...? I haven't seen her in the guild for a long time))

Zann sighed beside Katsuro.
"I never doubted why my clan would go to war with Kamisama. Feathered fools with big ideas in their heads." Zann released his hand on the younger boy's shoulder,
"When you feel that you are ready, you can come. In other words..." Zann walked away from him, his back facing Katsuro,
"It's your death the day you decide to face me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 pm
Destiny looks to the people in the forcefield fighting. "I'm here to talk with one of them, I believe by the name of Hanzo. I need to ask him something very important, and..." She looks back to him. " You're after the akatsuki?"  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm
Sypher sighed and turned back towards the barrier "Yes, I am and the one called Hanzo is the younger of the two." He was now finished feeding the ground his bone and the area had enough to reach everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:15 pm
((prepare to rub yer head this will cause a total brain ache well no not really))

The double tho slightly peeved by the coment about him went on his way to ask Zeramaru something.
"Zeramaru...do you even know your son's name?"
Zeramaru replied "Nope ... His mother named him. Hey Zeramaru what is his name?"
"you know you are one lousy father Zeramaru"
"like you would be any better!"
Both laugh.
"His name is Arashi."
"...well bring my son to suna he will be safe there if not i dont really know"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:18 pm
Destiny used flash step and moved from her spot to levitating above his head upside down looking down at him. "You know, it's not nice to be trying to set up traps when your enemy is already in a battle." She says looking at him putting her long hair up into a bun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 pm
((Can I ask who the mother is?
O_o Who did you get pregnant?!))  

iZann

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:22 pm
Sypher smiled and stood up "Im not nice" As these words flowed from his mouth he kissed her.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games