Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:41 pm
((Just occured to me, as Fubar said, that I hadn't posted in ********' AGES. Totally my bad. sweatdrop ))
"You've always had a firey disposition." Cobain remarked soberly, trying to keep his face straight. He couldn't help but to crack jokes, even when the situation was serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 am
After a few moments in thought, Melthin stood and looked around for the pair, not seeing them anywere yet hearing Cobain easily a little distance off. Another lovers spat between the two? Maybe I should go take a side and have some fun. He looked back to the marrionette and shook his head as he let the weave go and carried the thing over his shoulder to them instead of leaving it where it sat. As he neared he ascertained the situation by just looking at Kiae. "Please Aes Sedai, do fix your face. I do not believe brooding is a becoming look on you."

((Sorry for the shortness...truth be told I just remembered that I asked you that question and forgot to check for an answer XD...damn my ADHD riddled mind and my 6 new games >_<))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:38 pm
"Brooding is quite becoming, as Aes Sedai do it often," she snapped, glancing over at the man. Ignoring Cobain at the moment, she tried to fix her hair. "Matrim, do you think we should wait for Ethin and Esole at the Tinker camp, or continue onward and let them follow?" she asked finally, trying to swallow her pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 am
"It depends. Do you want an angry Aes Sedai traveling with you or a great distance behind you?" He just smiled as he thought through the question. It would be better if Esole was with us. At least then we would have more strength to our rag tag group as well as something to keep myself occupied with. But if she was to be with us at the moment, she and the Yellow would fight to the bitter end over a trivial matter of who was right about what. He brought himself back to reality and looked towards the camp. "We could wait if you so desire. Strength in numbers and so on."  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:58 am
"Mmm...I see your point, although I would rather have an angry Aes Sedai far behind me at any given time," Kiae said wryly, tapping her foot. "I suppose it can't hurt to wait a few more days," she decided.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am
"Indeed. Who knows, maybe in that time you will be able to patch things up between yourself and your warder. Forgive me, I keep forgetting the stubbornness of children." He continued to smile as if he had said nothing wrong and turned to make his way to the tinker camp. He kept his eyes closed though, not wishing to be blinded by the bright colors the people loved so. The next thing I should do before the world takes me is either rid the world of bright colors or make these glasses of mine shaded.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Cobain started slightly. "Stubbornness of chil- 'ey! What's that supposed to mean?" He called after Melthin, but the man didn't seem to hear him. "Eh, what does he know, anyway." He muttered with a grin and a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm
"Children indeed," Kiae sighed, shaking her head. She noticed Melthin's closed eyes and grinned. "The Tinker life beginning to blind you a little?" she asked.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm
"I kinda like it." Cobain mumbled to no one in particular, putting his hands in his pockets and studying the variously colored wagons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 pm
"Just a tad. Living in a basement with vials and such does not let one see too many bright things." He sighed and turned away frmo the wagons, no longer wanting to see thier vibrant shine. "Since we have nothing to do...I wish to speak to the marrionette maker, If you would be so kind as to guide me to him Kiae Sedai..." He slightly pondered if the marrionette he had across his shoulders had any big cuts into the wood or not. I will most likely have to explain to him that I used his marrionette for a field test of sorts. How bothersome.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 am
Kiae hesitated, the thought of facing the Tinkers not a pleasent one. But one she had to face up to eventually, she decided.
"Of course, follow me," she agreed with a nod, and began leading him through the maze of wagons. They finally arrived at the one she wanted, and a young woman appeared.
"Is your father home, Jizelle?" she asked the girl, who nodded. She disappeared into the wagon, and Kiae shook her head as she turned to Melthin.
"He'll be a few minutes, he likes to take his time. His priority comes with age, he claims," she informed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 am
Melthin smiled "Ofcourse." He stood and contendedly waited for the man to return as he went through was he was going to say to him for scratching his marrionette. Perhaps I should offer to refund him for his troubles or ask to work under him until the debt has been paid. He closed his eyes again as he started staring at another bright yellow wagon. He just kept his fake smile on while he continued damning the Tinkers and their odd love of bright things.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 am
(Sorry it's taken so long, issues everywhere I turn lately.)

"Ah, Kiae, have you come for another marionette?" Rowiyl asked curiously, popping his head out of the door and surprising them both.
"No, Rowiyl. But this gentlemen is the one who is in possession of the other you lent me. This is Melthin, a Warder to a fellow Aes Sedai," she replied, introducing the man beside her. "He wished to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:57 pm
((Dead guild be dead... Alas, poor Andor! I knew her, Horatio...))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 pm
stare  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games