Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm
"Oh hey Kyoko." Toyo said, slowing down.
"Whats up?" She asked, figuring she had been with Mori.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm
[blahalalalalala. we're skipping like, 4 days? lol. ]

For the past few days, Matt had been spending quite a lot of time with Toyo. They'd found a few things in common they had, but really just the company was nice.
It was nearly seven, and Matt was just heading to breakfast, after getting ready. He wore a t-shirt with batman on it, black skinny jeans, and his yellow vans.
With his bag slung over his shoulder, and his phone in hand, Matt headed out the door.
"you left your dorm yet?" Matt texted Toyo.

-----

Today was Nori's first day back to classes. Since he'd been hospitalized, he'd missed a full week of school and had a few extra over the weekend to catch up on some work. Being a senior, there wasn't too much to be doing so it wasn't too bad.
Toyo had been coming to check on his less often, and Nori knew she'd been spending that time with Matt.
Really, Nori thought Matt would be better for Toyo. He was closer to her age, and wouldn't be graduating like Nori was. Toyo had two whole years left of High school.
Nori was on his way to the nurse's office to talk with her.

-----

Kyoko was just about ready for the day. Her hair was straight, and today she wore a blue and yellow striped t-shirt with bright yellow skinny jeans.
Mori was supposed to be coming to her dorm, taking her to breakfast.
She checked her phone for about the millionth time, seeing if he'd texted her yet.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm
Mori knocked on Kyoko's door.
"Kyoko?" He asked, he would've texted her, but he was getting a new phone today, so his phone was gonna be down for an hour or two.
--
Toyo smiled, she had gotten a text from Matt.
"I'm in the nurses room." She texted him, setting her phone back down. She had changed to much, not she couldnt stand being in the nurses office. She liked it, yeah, but her head was always preoccupied with thoughts of Matt and Nori.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 pm
Travis sat waiting for Mayumi to get dressed so that they could leave,
his conscience eating away at him for the past few days. He had met her parents while she was here; something he never thought would happen-or thought about at all actually.

Her mother stared at him the whole time, a look of uncertainty painting her features. She probably thought what everyone else thought of him.
‘A bad seed’ a teacher had called him once.
Her dad barely glanced his way unless he was asking 20 questions.
He had even had his first fight with him already. (Not in front of Mayumi, however.)
Travis had told her father he wanted to pay for all the medical expenses, which hadn’t gone over well with Mayumi’s proud father.
It was Travis’ fault she was here, why couldn’t he pay?
(A detail Mayumi vigorously kept out of any conversation that came up. It was like Travis had been out of country when the accident happened, never being mentioned once.)
It was definitely in his ability to do so. He hardly used the money he had, and it was steadily building in his accounts.

You won’t see them again…or even May for that matter….
Travis thought, melancholy, just as Mayumi had stepped out. He stood, grabbing everything. He wanted to get out of here as fast as he possibly could.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Kyoko was surprised when she heard Mori, knocking at her door.
"Hey," she greeted him with a kiss as she opened the door.
"Hold on," she said, grabbing her bag off her bed.
As she left her room, Kyoko shut off the lights and locked the door.
"Do you not have your phone?" Kyoko asked, "I texted you a few times..." She said, her hand taking and their fingers interlaced.

----

Nori showed up at the nurse's office, not surprised to see Toyo.
After speaking with Mrs. Takahashi and getting a few paper for his teachers to sign, Nori found Toyo in the infirmary.
"Toyo, could I speak with you, privately?" Nori asked, closing the door.
She nodded.
"Well, I've been thinking, and really, I'd just rather stay friends. I don't think I can be in a relationship right now," He watched as the smile on her face faded away, her eyes glistening.
"I'm sorry, Toyo," Nori frowned.

----

"Okay, I'll head over there and we'll go to breakfast together.
See you in a minute.
"
When Matt got to the nurses office, he asked Mrs. Takahashi where Toyo was.
"In the infirmary," She told him.

Matt opened the door, seeing that she wand Nori were speaking.
"I'm sorry, I'm interrupting, aren't I?" Matt asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm
"We ready?" Mayumi asked, more or less rhetorical.
As they headed out of the hospital, Mayumi took Travis's hand in her's.
A thought passed through Mayumi's mind; where she be right now if she hadn't been hit by that car? Travis would be many, many miles away. Would she even be seeing him again. Maybe getting hit by that car was a good thing?
Then she thought of why he'd run. She'd kissed that nasty Jaylen guy.
Why had she been so stupid to do that? All it did was ruin everything.

"Travis," Mayumi said as they were walking to his motorcycle, "I want you to know I love you. And I really am sorry for what I did. I took you for granted, but I promise that I'll never again lose sight of what I have."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm
[i was reading, back through some old posts, and found that one where Travis had snuck into Mayumi's room in the middle of the night. he gave her some sort of necklace.. it was a little odd shaped stone, a bluish-grey. i think i'm going to have Mayumi find it.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 pm
[[Yeah I remember. Find it? She lost it?? gonk lol]]

As they walked out of the hospital Mayumi had taken his hand and Travis squeezed it, a subconscious response to her action.
“I know.” Was his short reply. He hadn’t been much of a conversationalist for the past week. He remembered something now, a thought that had long gone unanswered and almost forgotten due to everything that had happened lately. He released her hand as they neared his bike and he left her side.
“Mayumi…how much of this is actually us and not due to our imprinting?” He asked not looking at her. He paused letting it sink in before elaborating,
“Is what put us together keeping us together?” An issue raised in his mind even before she had kissed the other wolf. He turned and faced her, his expression somber.
What was it that they had, really?
Take away that small fact: Imprinted. And what was left? Anything?
She thought it love, he knew that already, but he wanted her to really think and dig for her answers. He waited.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 am
Mori and Kyoko walked hand in hand to breakfast.
"No, i'm getting a newer one. My mother ordered is for me." He said. The phone he was getting was this nice touch screen one. It was a brand new version, with apps and music.
---
Toyo looked down, fumbling with her hands. A tear drop landed on her thumb, she realized she was crying. So after she gave herself to him, he rejected her. was she not good enough? inexperienced?
Suddenly she heard the door open, Matt was there.
"I'm sorry, I'm interrupting, aren't i?" Matt asked.
This only made Toyo cry more, she ran into Mrs. T's office and closed the door.
Mrs. T looked up at Toyo sitting in a chair, crying.
"Should i have not let those boys in?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 am
"What's going on?" Matt asked, curious as to why Toyo was crying.
"What'd you do to her?" Matt asked, a little set off, he couldn't fight this guy though, he'd just been hospitalized.

Nori gave Matt a dirty look, and said,
"Oh, shut the ******** up." He'd emphasized the word as he swore.
"You should be glad I don't kick your little English a**," Nori said, walking out of the infirmary.
"Yeah, too bad, since it looks like you already got ******** up yours," Matt said.

Nori hesitated. This kid didn't know about his thing with Kazou, did he? Zuu wouldn't risk his social status like that.
Nori just shook his head, and kept walking out of the infirmary, the papers clutched in his hand.

Matt knocked on Mrs. Takahashi's door.
"Toyo," Matt said, feeling rather hopeless.

------

"Oh, okay. I thought it was dead or something like that, but that's cool," Kyoko said. They now were just entering into the cafeteria.
Kyoko was rather lost in thought. She was worrying about Toyo.
Toyo had put a lot of hope in Nori, and he was a bit iffy about her.
She's gotten her hopes up too high.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 am
Mayumi was quite taken aback from all this. It had hit her, hard. And now her eyes were stinging with tears, and her chest was aching.
"I'm sure it's a part of it, Travis, but I really do love you," Mayumi couldn't find the right answers.
"Do you not love me, Travis? You're going to leave again, aren't you?" Mayumi wiped the stupid tears away that had escaped her eyes.
"Why?" she asked, the question not directed at him.
"I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I made a mistake, and I realize that. Why can't your forgive me?" Mayumi asked him.
Was their anything she could say that would satisfy him?

Maybe that car should have killed me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am
Why am I still questioning this? Travis thought and something twisted uncomfortably inside him to see Mayumi tearing. He never failed to make her cry…

“Forget I mentioned anything.” He abruptly finished this conversation, pushing his helmet over his face. It was going no where good.
You never could tell people what was on your mind successfully.
He walked over to his motorcycle and produced a second helmet for her to wear. It already felt like a large piece of him was dying, or dead even, having to live without her. But he had already made up his mind.
He would never be the cause of such pain like he had been.
An image of that day surfaced in his mind and he almost lost his balance from the force of it.

Mayumi laying curled on the street, her blood coloring the street beneath her. And also the way she had looked the days after that. The long period that he wasn’t certain if she would make it out okay. All because of him.
All he wanted to do since he found she was ok was to hold her and never to let go. To somehow think of a way to make it up to her, to apologize, but there was no way. Even now his muscles ached to reach out to her. She was so close…but he held himself back. Holding her would only make it worse.

Bringing himself back to the present his eyes felt itchy and uncomfortable and he sniffed. "Where do you want me to take you?" He asked straddling his bike, he held his hand out to help her on behind him.

He loved her, he loved her more than anything in the world. Imprinted or not. I’ll have to be strong to tear myself from her. Travis thought sternly in his mind while every other fiber wavered.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:25 pm
Toyo wiped her eyes, looking up. She saw herself in the mirror behind Matt, thankful that her make-up didnt run.
She didnt know what to say, Nori just rejected her. Toyo thought it was her fault, for hanging aorund Matt so much. And she started liking Matt, but now she was just sick of everything.
---
Mori sat down across from Kyoko. She hadnt been talking really, and it was starting to worry Mori.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked, was she thinking about Matt?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:33 pm
"I'm just thinking about Toyo, I've been kinda worried about her, you know," Kyoko frowned. She'd talk to her later, and ask her how things were going and, she'd try to talk to Nori, too.

----

Matt was lost for words. What could he possibly say to make her feel better?
"Toyo, what do you want me to do?" Matt asked, rather hopeless. He still had to go eat breakfast, but he was sure she didn't really care about eating right now.
"If you want me to leave you alone, say something, I'll understand."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm
The way Travis had asked, "Where do you want me to take you?" assured Mayumi's thoughts that where she was getting left, he was no longer going to be.
"Back to school, I guess. I don't know where else I'm supposed to go," Mayumi said, feeling rather upset.
Taking the helmet from his, she put it on, and climbed onto the back of his bike.
What am I going to do?

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games